3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
The more complicated game mechanics -> the more boring gameplay. We have too much grinding right now.
I'd prefer to see more content instead of satisfying the computer with thousand clicks.
As example, there was an option to talk Lisa into going commando to the school in original game. I personally miss that :)
Expanding Alice's deal of no panties to her other clothes but jeans could be very pleasant, too.
Both issues don't require much development or balancing any mechanics.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As example, there was an option to talk Lisa into going commando to the school in original game. I personally miss that :)
Expanding Alice's deal of no panties to her other clothes but jeans could be very pleasant, too.
Yeah, I hope that will be back at some point, maybe after the Olivia storyline progresses a bit and with Olivia bringing up that idea.
Alice without panties in that brown silk thingy ... yay!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The fact that on one side Max can make out with Lisa and grope her breasts and on the other side she shoos him away when changing or taking a shower does not make sense unless there is potential danger from Ann ...

Once Max progresses with the girls, e.g. Alice agreeing to naked punishment, Alice sleeping naked, naked Alice frightened by spider, all other events should be updated to respect this new level of corruption or less shyness, Alice being more comfortable being naked in Max' presence since she is getting used to it, especially when she is in highest mood and attitude.

BB_AS is not the only game where progress takes too long to affect everyday events with the girls, BB and Glamour were similar, however those 2 games by now have more content and the girls became much more lewd during everyday events, e.g. at some point in other BB games the girls did no longer object against Max watching them changing clothes or sleeping naked, they started being topless around the pool, Ann doing naked yoga, taking showers together, etc.

Since it is a sandbox game with individual events for individual characters and not some kind of real life simulation with universal mechanics, the dev has to implement all these new variations of existing events besides working on new events. Not upgrading older events to new circumstances will lead to an inconsistant game experience where characters behave shizophrenic. This is a question of priorities if the focus is set on adding new events or upgrading older events.

We do have the attitude/relation stat and the mood stat. I would guess that since there is no separate corruption or shyness stat, the attitude which is mostly raised per unique gifts and progress in opportunities should unlock more lewd versions of everyday events. (For example attitude from doing the dishes is capped at level 2, so there is no way to get to maximal relationship by just repeating basic tasks.) Alice is already at maximum relationship with Max and it is no problem to keep her in maximal mood, too. But currently this high relation has almost no effect on everyday events ...
If high attitude / relation does not have any effect except to qualify for progress in quests, this stat could be completely dropped and the attitude grind could be replaced by some simple grind quests.

Reactions: Nemo56

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In Glamour, DS recently took a poll on whether to put Eric back in the game. Over 70% voted for "no". I would be interested to know what the opinions are here at BB AS about Eric. Are there any statistics on how many users play the "Friend" path with him? Or how many users wish to finally get rid of Eric?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In Glamour, DS recently took a poll on whether to put Eric back in the game. Over 70% voted for "no". I would be interested to know what the opinions are here at BB AS about Eric. Are there any statistics on how many users play the "Friend" path with him? Or how many users wish to finally get rid of Eric?
There are "some" users here who call those who want to get rid of Eric a crybaby and tell them to go and play Glamour, because Eric is the only thing that makes this game interesting and challenging and that Max would be nothing without Eric.
All the others want him gone.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Eric forces the player to focus more on game mechanics, e.g.
- learn how to maximize money in the first 2 weeks or
- learn how to maximize influence on Alice and Lisa per week to not loose them.
(Or learn how to cheat ...)

Without Eric the player does not have to learn much about game mechanics at all and can just play on his own pace.

Nevertheless I will get rid of him asap, since late game in BB games often means skipping whole weeks to get to the next progress point and you can't do this with Eric around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Naive youngsters think it's a paradise having no Eric in a house full of naked sluts.
But it's just a round of hell. Once you got this you lost your interest in playing.
The main game theme is taboo: you see and do things you've forbidden to.
Once all of them allowed... well, there's expansion to BB when you can fuck every person at home every day.
Very boring one...

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I'd like to be able to get rid of him eventually.
But first I'd love to undermine and embarrass him for a while. Have events where you can lower his hold on everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There are "some" users here who call those who want to get rid of Eric a crybaby and tell them to go and play Glamour, because Eric is the only thing that makes this game interesting and challenging and that Max would be nothing without Eric.
All the others want him gone.
That's clear to me that if you don't like him and would like to get rid of him, you're called a crybaby. He's been a horrible character in the game for me since BB.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Naive youngsters think it's a paradise having no Eric in a house full of naked sluts.
But it's just a round of hell. Once you got this you lost your interest in playing.
The main game theme is taboo: you see and do things you've forbidden to.
Once all of them allowed... well, there's expansion to BB when you can fuck every person at home every day.
Very boring one...
But in the end it's the same as with Max. He wants to fuck the whole family. Wouldn´t it be also boring? And there he goes ways that I as a player don't agree with. He takes advantage of Ann's unstable situation.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Eric forces the player to focus more on game mechanics, e.g.
- learn how to maximize money in the first 2 weeks or
- learn how to maximize influence on Alice and Lisa per week to not loose them.
(Or learn how to cheat ...)

Without Eric the player does not have to learn much about game mechanics at all and can just play on his own pace.

Nevertheless I will get rid of him asap, since late game in BB games often means skipping whole weeks to get to the next progress point and you can't do this with Eric around.
I would challenge that. Whereas I have already stated in my opinion Eric gives Max a reason to be as creepy as he is, Glamour does just fine without him and Max still has challenges (plus there is the option to bring Eric into the game if you want) . Arguably the focus to me should be on the storyline and not lost in mechanics. If you have time to think about that you have less time to enjoy the story. I'm playing Glamour right now and the amount for content is impressive, I thought I was almost done and last night two more events popped up. Coming back to BB_AS I can suggest that maybe not fluctuating the relationship stat could be used to anchor shifting between old and new reactions so that for every new level of the relationship older reactions are blocked (eg shower scenes) I'm not a coder so I maybe over simplifying that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra and Hlextor

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Aleksey has said that Max will get new challenges after Eric is gone. So Eric will be the first boss fight in the game, afterwards a new boss might come around.

Might be Kate for example and Max will have to dominate her to keep Alice. Or it might be related with the massage salon that was hinted as a new location, i.e. a mechanic that Max has to be successful at to have enough money for the family (could be a generic money earning mechanic based on skill or it could be another "boss fight" theme or a combination of both).

Let's wait and see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor and Nemo56

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Too bad we cannot get Ann turn the tables, go femdom and peg Eric when she finds out about Eric trying to fuck the girls or when his dick malfunctions due to drugs. (I think in BB there was an option to have Kate's mother do the femdom part. I went the direct route with the wallet, so I never played this path.)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes