3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
In Glamour, DS recently took a poll on whether to put Eric back in the game. Over 70% voted for "no". I would be interested to know what the opinions are here at BB AS about Eric. Are there any statistics on how many users play the "Friend" path with him? Or how many users wish to finally get rid of Eric?
Well, everyone knows I hate Eric character. He is always on the player's nerves.
But Eric's presence in the game means a challenge. A challenge that makes the game more dynamic and gives the player a double incentive to do hard work in the game.
This challenge is acceptable as long as Eric and his plans can be completely stopped in at least one of the game paths. In such a way that the player does not face NTR in this path. And this prevention of Eric should be as if the cat is playing with his food. It is clear that in this case, the player can not do much about Ann. So at some point in the game, it is certain to get rid of Eric.
The fact that Eric is in the game from the beginning is something that the player will somehow cope with in the hope that the player will get rid of him at some point in the game. But the fact that the game is made and Eric suddenly wants to enter the game is something that most players will definitely oppose. Unless the player wants to play NTR 100%.
Maybe Eric's presence in the game from the beginning and dealing with him is more acceptable for some players than getting rid of him and engaging in challenges with other nonsensical characters such as Camera Man and Alex, etc.( Original version)

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I on the other hand would love to see friendship path with Eric expanded a lot. Alex should also enter this race as well as some other character - these 2 are just too decent looking. Female opponent is not an opponent at all

Reactions: xw1

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I on the other hand would love to see friendship path with Eric expanded a lot. Alex should also enter this race as well as some other character - these 2 are just too decent looking. Female opponent is not an opponent at all
I on the other other hand would love all 3 paths to be expended as much as they can be , 1.get eric out , 2.be eric buddy and gangbang the familly , 3. make eric your bitch and his life hell. Cause lets face it sometimes we want to be the only alpha , sometimes we want to have a challange and some want explicit NTR and being cucked(tastes are tastes)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I on the other other hand would love all 3 paths to be expended as much as they can be , 1.get eric out , 2.be eric buddy and gangbang the familly , 3. make eric your bitch and his life hell. Cause lets face it sometimes we want to be the only alpha , sometimes we want to have a challange and some want explicit NTR and being cucked(tastes are tastes)
Agree. All paths should be expanded. I'd say some non erotic scenes and peeking elements could be improved and added. A lot of place for improvements.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Agree. All paths should be expanded. I'd say some non erotic scenes and peeking elements could be improved and added. A lot of place for improvements.
Yeah it will have for sure , atm i think the most important aspect would be to advance the paths at least as much as BB did

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Well, everyone knows I hate Eric character. He is always on the player's nerves.
But Eric's presence in the game means a challenge. A challenge that makes the game more dynamic and gives the player a double incentive to do hard work in the game.
This challenge is acceptable as long as Eric and his plans can be completely stopped in at least one of the game paths. In such a way that the player does not face NTR in this path. And this prevention of Eric should be as if the cat is playing with his food. It is clear that in this case, the player can not do much about Ann. So at some point in the game, it is certain to get rid of Eric.
The fact that Eric is in the game from the beginning is something that the player will somehow cope with in the hope that the player will get rid of him at some point in the game. But the fact that the game is made and Eric suddenly wants to enter the game is something that most players will definitely oppose. Unless the player wants to play NTR 100%.
Maybe Eric's presence in the game from the beginning and dealing with him is more acceptable for some players than getting rid of him and engaging in challenges with other nonsensical characters such as Camera Man and Alex, etc.( Original version)
I have - was it 2017/2018? - played BB. We had countless discussions about/with Eric. There were arguments, insults in Patreon about the sense and nonsense of Eric as a character.
And also in the interaction with Ann. Because she didn't do anything about him, even though she found out he was ambushing Alice at night and jerking off. She had confessed to him anyway - and incomprehensibly to all of us. That was so unbelievable. This sex ed with Lisa was also incomprehensible to many of us. How can a mother give her daughter sex lessons with a stranger?
There were long discussions which then led to DS deciding to get rid of him. I think it is the most hated/discussed character in a game. From then on, the name "Eric" was always associated with a bad game character.
I think Eric only works in a game if you're into "NTR" or like in BB AS, that you have the ability to trick him as a friend. Or just being completely at war with him.
But how does Aleksey90 want to solve that? Does he really kick him out? Then it would be interesting to know if it has an impact on his supporters. Therefore also my question does a statistic exist, how many users would like to leave Eric in the game.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have - was it 2017/2018? - played BB. We had countless discussions about/with Eric. There were arguments, insults in Patreon about the sense and nonsense of Eric as a character.
And also in the interaction with Ann. Because she didn't do anything about him, even though she found out he was ambushing Alice at night and jerking off. She had confessed to him anyway - and incomprehensibly to all of us. That was so unbelievable. This sex ed with Lisa was also incomprehensible to many of us. How can a mother give her daughter sex lessons with a stranger?
There were long discussions which then led to DS deciding to get rid of him. I think it is the most hated/discussed character in a game. From then on, the name "Eric" was always associated with a bad game character.
I think Eric only works in a game if you're into "NTR" or like in BB AS, that you have the ability to trick him as a friend. Or just being completely at war with him.
But how does Aleksey90 want to solve that? Does he really kick him out? Then it would be interesting to know if it has an impact on his supporters. Therefore also my question does a statistic exist, how many users would like to leave Eric in the game.
All of these questions will be answered over time. And we have to wait and see how the game goes.
But what is known now is that the game has 3 paths. And each of these paths can lead to its own results.
The game developer has said in the past that getting rid of Eric will be done in two ways. One in a short time and the other in a longer time. Each player can choose their favorite path and decide when to get rid of Eric. Whether or not Eric will stay in the game in one of the game paths until the end of the game is something the game developers have not talked about.

BBAS differs from the BB version in that it makes the game more flexible than the BB version.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
All of these questions will be answered over time. And we have to wait and see how the game goes.
But what is known now is that the game has 3 paths. And each of these paths can lead to its own results.
The game developer has said in the past that getting rid of Eric will be done in two ways. One in a short time and the other in a longer time. Each player can choose their favorite path and decide when to get rid of Eric. Whether or not Eric will stay in the game in one of the game paths until the end of the game is something the game developers have not talked about.

BBAS differs from the BB version in that it makes the game more flexible than the BB version.
Three paths mean a lot of work and long waiting for the respective update. Is actually not a satisfactory solution for its supporters.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
We shouldn't forget that Max may be sent to the military camp if Eric stays too long in the game ... (Game Over)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
True , Eric is a cunt but it he is also the catalyst behind Max's narrative
And I'm enough of a realist to realize that I have played plenty of these games that are from an Eric-sort of character's viewpoint. The developer could easily enough have made the game with Eric being the MC. My dislike mainly stem from his controlling personality- and the way he's going about it. I really don't have much respect for outsiders coming into other people's homes and immediately trying to run their lives for their own selfish goals. If I was any member of the family, it would be wise to check the silverware after an Eric visit and definitely check the bank account.

And what about Eric's wife? Does she approve of being cucked? Or does she go Lorena and Bobbitt him?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
And I'm enough of a realist to realize that I have played plenty of these games that are from an Eric-sort of character's viewpoint. The developer could easily enough have made the game with Eric being the MC. My dislike mainly stem from his controlling personality- and the way he's going about it. I really don't have much respect for outsiders coming into other people's homes and immediately trying to run their lives for their own selfish goals. If I was any member of the family, it would be wise to check the silverware after an Eric visit and definitely check the bank account.

And what about Eric's wife? Does she approve of being cucked? Or does she go Lorena and Bobbitt him?
Lest be fair , 90% of the games here are us of some sort playing an Eric type of character, that come into other person lifes and try to bang all the girls, here well we play it from the point of view of someone who we usually invade , thats why the hate for Eric. But isnt any one of us an Eric? and isnt us hating him being hypocrite :))) i can hardly write this with a straight face

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In nature for most species there is a basic rule : only one alpha male per territory.
If the player wants to play an Alpha mc, Max and Eric will clash and Max will have to drive out Eric before Eric sends him away.
If the player is ok with a beta mc, Eric will dominate the game and leave only crumbs for the Max.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I think she's already done a number on him, have you seen that pathetic little thing. :ROFLMAO:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I completely agree with you, the PIS with Ann (and Alice and Lisa) regarding a person you've only known for 2-4 weeks entering your home and wielding such unimaginable control over you and your family is mind boggling and speaks volumes about her parental capability. I could accept up to a certain degree of stupidity for the sake of the plot but that's too much.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Three paths mean a lot of work and long waiting for the respective update. Is actually not a satisfactory solution for its supporters.
Most story arcs don't include Eric at all and I don't think that's going to change with any new character.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We shouldn't forget that Max may be sent to the military camp if Eric stays too long in the game ... (Game Over)
On the friend path that should not happen.
They'll discover their true feelings for each other, sell the girls as slaves and live happily ever after.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Lest be fair , 90% of the games here are us of some sort playing an Eric type of character, that come into other person lifes and try to bang all the girls, here well we play it from the point of view of someone who we usually invade , thats why the hate for Eric. But isnt any one of us an Eric? and isnt us hating him being hypocrite :))) i can hardly write this with a straight face
Solid argument (y)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes