3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
FINALLY!! Looking at the new 'I'm so sorry' teaser gives me hope. Ann/Mom is OBVIOUSLY feeling vulnerable now and Max/we can use this opportunity. Yes we will DEFINITELY be able to make progress in getting Ann/Mom to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Um, sorry about that.. Um, does this thought make me EVIL? :devilish: NOPE I be smart. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Von Herman

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
how does it decrease Erik's relationship with the girls???
I'll get flack for this but few things really effect his relationship with the girls for long, its more and irritant than an actual problem though for now. Just a few scenes change with the girls (lessons and studying). I use the all mighty cheat mod just for sanity sake.

Reactions: Max Lima

Max Lima

Aug 10, 2018
I'll get flack for this but few things really effect his relationship with the girls for long, its more and irritant than an actual problem though for now. Just a few scenes change with the girls (lessons and studying). I use the all mighty cheat mod just for sanity sake.
Which cheatmod?

Shozui

Jul 28, 2021
I am sorry.
How to watch the memories, i have successfully unlocked the memories but can't watch those.
I don't good at English,sorry.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It would be nice if the mood and relation of characters being in the same location as Max or especially in dialog with Max would be shown in the screen, maybe as small icons attached to the medium character icon or as a mouse over. This might be limited to dialog scenes, so that during breakfast and dinner not the whole screen is suddenly covered with these details. Having to open the extra screen to check mood is bothersome and especially in some dialogs it is not possible without loosing the dialog event.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The sequence for Saving the girls from punishment seems wrong :
Ann anounces punishment - the girl strips naked - Max intervenes

It would seem more rational to intervene directly when Ann anounces punishment, otherwise all have to wait for the girl to strip and then to put on clothes again.

Also punishment would probably be more effective if the spanked persons with their red bottoms would get corner time while the rest is eating.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It would seem more rational to intervene directly when Ann anounces punishment, otherwise all have to wait for the girl to strip and then to put on clothes again.
Rational for a normal human being ... maybe. But Max is a pervert and wants to see them naked. This way he gets on their good side AND sees them naked. Win-Win.

It was like this in the original, fans would have hated significant changes.

rbla

Jun 23, 2018
Aloha, can someone take a look on my save and let me know how I should go on? I'm somehow stuck and out of ideas. The WT don't helps me :(
Thank you for your time and help.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Aloha, can someone take a look on my save and let me know how I should go on? I'm somehow stuck and out of ideas. The WT don't helps me :(
You are at a point where it is a wait game for when Lisa comes to you after dinner to ask you for advice. There is nothing more you can do until then.

Max Lima

Aug 10, 2018
The latest update is focused on the War route In your route there is nothing new. I hope it helps!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes