3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
It's for 64&32 and yes it works, make sure you have it in the right place.
View attachment 1476002
Don't use with mod
Yeah no shit I know that. Drop into game folder is really hard to fuck up.
exe names are BigBrother_AnotherStory and BigBrother_AnotherStory-32
and it dont work for first one so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This should be called Big Brother: Waiting
Seriously how the fuck do you move on? There more then just spam waiting? Slowly get money for cams then from cams and keep spamming waiting and reload? How this is playable without editing money and shit I cant see. Way too much time waste

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Seriously how the fuck do you move on? There more then just spam waiting? Slowly get money for cams then from cams and keep spamming waiting and reload? How this is playable without editing money and shit I cant see. Way too much time waste
Yeah, Sherlock if you have windows 32bit then you need to play 32bit. I have 64bit and the damn patch work just fine, with the first exe. If you can't figure out how to move on in a VN, then maybe you should just move on. Or maybe you can use your little stick figures, to make your own game.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

About your first problem with the game executable, maybe you are using Windows 7. New versions of Ren'py have compatibility issues with versions W7 and previous, if you are using Linux, I don't know which version is more appropriate and updated.

About the game economy, I played without using cheats. When Eric mentions dress and swimsuit to Alice and Lisa, someday (I think it's thursday) you will go to the laptop and then take a loan of 500 bucks and you will have up to 30 days to pay it back.
What did I do, I didn't buy the suntan lotion, I focused only on the website buying packages and letting it grow, so when you take the loan, buy the clothes and then give it to the girls. Withdraw your money from the site and buy more packages, in less than 15 days, you'll have 500 bucks, pay off the loan and make another 1000 bucks. Buy a second camera and install it in the bathroom. I just started buying X items (suntan lotion, chocolates..) when Kira arrived at the house, because I was already with 3 cameras and making money. I didn't have any problems during the game, using money cheats will make your game issue (to use cheats it has to be after the loan appears).

Reactions: hentai charley

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Earning money really isn't the problem ... the game will slow down later for example when Max has to prove his sexual skills and he starts around 0%, so he has to do hundreds of sexual encounters (where at first he will mostly fail to control himself) to build up a strong sexual experience over time which allows to pass trials of several RNGs in a row ...

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Earning money really isn't the problem ... the game will slow down later for example when Max has to prove his sexual skills and he starts around 0%, so he has to do hundreds of sexual encounters (where at first he will mostly fail to control himself) to build up a strong sexual experience over time which allows to pass trials of several RNGs in a row ...
Yes the only aspect of game that i think it should be toned down should be sexual , oral experience. I mean you can fuck like rabbits with Kira and lick Alice on a constant basis and still sometimes you can cum prematurely.... which is a bummer considering it isnt fun nor realistic.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Up to the latest update I have avoided being caught by Eric at night with Kira. Can u just avoid it or does that need to happen to at some point get rid of Eric in the next update ? Thanks

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Up to the latest update I have avoided being caught by Eric at night with Kira. Can u just avoid it or does that need to happen to at some point get rid of Eric in the next update ? Thanks
As far as I know it's random, but if you're on the War path he doesn't get to do anything with Kira even if he catches you with her in the bathtub (or at least he didn't in my game). That was a nice change from previous versions where it seemed like the only way to avoid NTR with Kira was to just skip the bathroom scenes entirely. This might require you to have completed the blackmail event, not sure. Unfortunately the blackmail event takes a random amount of time to do depending on how lucky you are or whether you save scum. So completing that in time to avoid NTR might be impossible without save scumming.

There's no way to avoid the lessons with Lisa where both Eric and Ann are there as far as I know, but you can avoid his solo lessons with her. There's also no way to stop him from perving on Alice. The only girl he unavoidably fucks though is Ann.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, it's ok to avoid it. On war path it's best to avoid it, but you do need to get to the point where Kira talks about her friend, that can teach Max about massage.

Reactions: Hitmen19

por12

Nov 22, 2020
gonna bet the update is gonna come out in december just so the dev can get his christmas gift,the updates are becoming more and more far betweeen each other and barebone content wise too

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yup no problem avoiding it, I'm on the war path an if triggered it leads to the bj scene with me. so I just avoid it now.

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes