3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
FROM Aleksey90

This art was created by my student, Marc Collins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
Still can't believe Aleksey used my image for Halloween. It's an honor to learn from the Master. Thanks again Aleksey & please everyone show your support

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, I asked this question about a year ago and was told it would take a year. So, here I am asking again: has this game caught up to the original and started adding in its own content yet?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So, I asked this question about a year ago and was told it would take a year. So, here I am asking again: has this game caught up to the original and started adding in its own content yet?
Short answer no, there may be new content though that was not in the original I don't know.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No and Yes

Same answer as to anyone else who asks this question: More events with Alice and Lisa, something new for Kira, new gameplay elements, interconnected opportunities, one missing char who no one cared for anyway, one new char coming soon (was already introduced briefly),

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So why don't you apply the bugfix?
I did. and it is stupid as fuck that either it was the 30+ days, the 7-10 in a row punishments both dealt handed out in a row and protected in a row or whatever else that is some dumb as hell thing that eventually started it

I am impressed at the choices taken to make this game as shitty as possible

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What game version is displayed on your title screen?

You see, this quest HAD a bug which has been fixed already. If after you protected her so and so often you can't talk to her even if the opportunity description says so, that's the bug. And if that happens to you, you didn't apply the bug fix (correctly). That's why I am asking for the game version, to make sure.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What game version is displayed on your title screen?

You see, this quest HAD a bug which has been fixed already. If after you protected her so and so often you can't talk to her even if the opportunity description says so, that's the bug. And if that happens to you, you didn't apply the bug fix (correctly). That's why I am asking for the game version, to make sure.
This guy is obviously a troll, I just put him on ignore. But you know he can do stick figures. If you ask nicely maybe he'll make you one. :ROFLMAO:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No and Yes

Same answer as to anyone else who asks this question: More events with Alice and Lisa, something new for Kira, new gameplay elements, interconnected opportunities, one missing char who no one cared for anyway, one new char coming soon (was already introduced briefly),
Guess I'll see you in a year then.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I’m trying to remember a mildly similar game where you actually go to various places around town, one of them being your aunt’s apartment and you have a threesome with your mom and aunt to, iirc, get your aunt pregnant because she wants to have a baby.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I’m trying to remember a mildly similar game where you actually go to various places around town, one of them being your aunt’s apartment and you have a threesome with your mom and aunt to, iirc, get your aunt pregnant because she wants to have a baby.
Summertime Saga has the getting the aunt pregnant part afair.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In the new update Eric will fuck them all, I prefer to fuck Max, or because he is a minor (geek Max),will he have a problem(dev) with the patreon?
Actually I don't think Max is a minor and neither is Lisa. They just have to go to school until they are 23. Ok, Max dropped out early. But still.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Summertime Saga has the getting the aunt pregnant part afair.
This is true, but not what I’m talking about. Artwork is a lot like Big Brother, and I think I just remembered a bit. Pretty sure there’s a part where you go to a party with your sister and end basically having an orgy.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Oh! I just remembered something else! Your sister is being picked on by girls at school because they think she’s a naive virgin, which she is, but you help her by teaching her about sex stuff and eventually record videos of her doing things with your dick for her to show her friends to prove she’s done stuff.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "maxbishup, publication: 6856495, member: 1653460"]
Get an extra path from here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6243337
Then, use this button in the game.
View attachment 1477562
download that extra but when you enter the option that does not let you recreate the scene again if you did not get it in the game
[/QUOTE]
It's not meant to recreate things you've never done in game. Here's an idea, play the game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you still look for the title of the game, try it under Discussion -> Recommendations & Identification ...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes