3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
The second half of November. But there are some distractions due to covid, so fingers crossed.

seberus

Jun 13, 2017
If it has something to do with not being able to talk to Alice, then check your game version on the title screen. If it's not 0.07.p1.02, install the bugfix from page 1.
If the problem is something different, ask your question and Zoltar will share his wisdom through us
Thanks a lot! it's works.

Reactions: Nemo56

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Can't see much here. It SEEMS to be ok, but with only 2 files visible from the whole content it's hard to say.
Did you overwrite the old files or rename them first?
Overwrote the files. Only other thing I did was install the interim cheat thing where you can only manipulate influence and money and energy.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Overwrote the files. Only other thing I did was install the interim cheat thing where you can only manipulate influence and money and energy.
Just for the sake of it, try to remove everything that's not from the original version. Sometimes a script from one file hides the one from another. One of the cheat mods for example stops the lewd patch from working since this mod brings his own version of the script.
Best would be a clean "install" (unzip the downloaded game archive to a new folder and apply the patch, do nothing else).

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Just for the sake of it, try to remove everything that's not from the original version. Sometimes a script from one file hides the one from another. One of the cheat mods for example stops the lewd patch from working since this mod brings his own version of the script.
Best would be a clean "install" (unzip the downloaded game archive to a new folder and apply the patch, do nothing else).
I will give that a shot. Out of curiosity is NoPy down? I keep getting 404s on lots of links?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I will give that a shot. Out of curiosity is NoPy down? I keep getting 404s on lots of links?
For almost a day now, the whole internetsite. If they are not doing a BIG maintenance, I'd say they're a goner.

Edit: Yep, they're gone. Finance problems, not enough income
I guess they offered too much for free.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For almost a day now, the whole internetsite. If they are not doing a BIG maintenance, I'd say they're a goner.

Edit: Yep, they're gone. Finance problems, not enough income
I guess they offered too much for free.
Sad news.
According to the letter on nopy.to, they were more or less starved to death by one payment processor after the other refusing to work with them, so that they no longer could get donations to pay for the server fees.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Define "or"
Both will happen. You just don't get to see the latter.
"or" is my guess. In BB, this scene led to "game over". What will happen here? Hence my question. When Max is gone, will Eric then take over the house and fuck everyone. I don't understand the point of sending Max to camp?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"or" is my guess. In BB, this scene led to "game over". What will happen here? Hence my question. When Max is gone, will Eric then take over the house and fuck everyone. I don't understand the point of sending Max to camp?
You just named the point :)
For the same reasons Max tries to get rid of Eric. The two are so much alike.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You just named the point :)
For the same reasons Max tries to get rid of Eric. The two are so much alike.
I don't want to consider them equal in character. Eric sneaks into a family with four hot women and tries to get rid of his rival (Max) with dirty tricks. But let's leave it at that. Otherwise, it will escalate into an endless pro/contra Eric/Max discussion again. We will see what awaits us in BB AS with Eric.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't want to consider them equal in character. Eric sneaks into a family with four hot women and tries to get rid of his rival (Max) with dirty tricks. But let's leave it at that. Otherwise, it will escalate into an endless pro/contra Eric/Max discussion again. We will see what awaits us in BB AS with Eric.
Well, since you started it :p
I remember Max luring Eric into Alice's room to get some good shots and/or selling him as sex slave later (is that not a dirty trick?). Before that Max drugged him on a regular base.
Max also druggs his older sister in order to have some interaction with her, so far in this game we are at blowjobs. He plays spider pranks on her in order to grope her boobies or ass (shower, outside). He sets both sisters up for punishment vor various reasons. First to humiliate them, also to see them naked and then also to get on their good side or in order to do the punishments himself.
In the original he lies to his mom about having a carpal tunnel syndrome and that his constant erections are a medical problem, so she would give him a hand on a regular base.
He spies on his mother and sisters in the shower and on other private occasions all the time. He intrudes their privacy, installing 9 (NINE!) cameras in the house and offering their private moments to buyers. The first time he has sex with Kira he actually rapes her, she is tied to the bed and tells him to untie her, but he won't.

If at all, Max is WAY worse than Eric.

But let's just leave it at that or it will be a endless pro/contra discussion again.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
No matter who you consider worse than the other Max is the MC not Eric, you can't play as Eric. If Max goes "game over".
Max is not suppose to be a good guy, if you must play as a good guy, play something else. If you never want Eric to go, then just let your game end at that point. Are learn to play without him, but you can not play this game without Max.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes