3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
So I am stuck on Arachnophobia. I have had the spider forever now but Alice is either never alone or the icon for the spider event doesn't appear when she is in the shower by herself at 0800.

Please point me in the direction of a fix or the one that I missed skimming the posts.

Thanks.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So I am stuck on Arachnophobia. I have had the spider forever now but Alice is either never alone or the icon for the spider event doesn't appear when she is in the shower by herself at 0800.

Please point me in the direction of a fix or the one that I missed skimming the posts.

Thanks.
Alice showers alone on Wednesday at 0700 and Sunday at 0700.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
android 0.07 pt1 .02 EXTRA
Mega

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
Is there a link to the p1.02 for Windows somewhere? All the downloads linked on page 1 are p1.00.

I can't seem to catch Eric creeping again after Max and Kira get caught in the bathroom, I read somewhere that I am basically screwed now?
Figured this one out... just watched Alice in the camera until he showed in the window.

Still can't figure out the extra cameras... viewed Eric and Ann in the shower from several angles now several times...

Also, not sure if the bugfix is working for my p1.00 version... unless I put it in the wrong place (game folder is the default in most games or the root, tried both)

Last edited:

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Having failstates is good. Stops the game from becoming the grindy VN flag-triggering simulator BB morphed into once you got rid of Eric. As long as there's ways to keep him at bay and progress the girls' Max storylines while Eric is still around, then it's fine

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a link to the p1.02 for Windows somewhere? All the downloads linked on page 1 are p1.00.

I can't seem to catch Eric creeping again after Max and Kira get caught in the bathroom, I read somewhere that I am basically screwed now?
Figured this one out... just watched Alice in the camera until he showed in the window.

Still can't figure out the extra cameras... viewed Eric and Ann in the shower from several angles now several times...

Also, not sure if the bugfix is working for my p1.00 version... unless I put it in the wrong place (game folder is the default in most games or the root, tried both)
For extra camera, spy on all girls and Eric/Ann in shower, using pc cams. To check bug fix install, look at opening screen, for game version.
screenshot0011.png

Reactions: Slagmoth
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes