3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Gok

Jun 9, 2017

Some of patrons already know that the game's title screen will be updated in the next update.
But now that I've tried out my idea in action, I can share my plans for it.

Most likely, players will be able to manually change clothes in the extra version of the game. In the usual version, this will either happen randomly, or we will make some kind of pattern.

- Oh my god! Those who have access to the extended version will be able to change girls' clothes manually and those who don't will have to wait 2 days in the game for it to change automatically; what a brilliant idea.

Characters' clothes will be the same as in the game. There will also be those clothes that will only appear in the game in the future and even unique, which will not be in the game.

- :WaitWhat:

View attachment 1478179
It sure does make it look that dev likes to fck around with features :D Features nobody asked for or has any use.. imo this game will have the "feature creep" situation, actually it already started. When DarkSilver makes more content consistently than you then you must think through your work process :)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It sure does make it look that dev likes to fck around with features :D Features nobody asked for or has any use.. imo this game will have the "feature creep" situation, actually it already started. When DarkSilver makes more content consistently than you then you must think through your work process :)
This feature already is significantly implemented in another DarkSilver project
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
This feature already is significantly implemented in another DarkSilver project
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adding outfits to characters is one thing, adding outfits for title screen is another :D Btw what DarkSilver did was make outfits for main character only, not all characters. Not to mention DarkSilver hasn't done anything with that feature :D
Lets hope Aleksey won't start making features instead of progressing the story.. so many updates and time put in and he hasn't gone past what was in original..

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Adding outfits to characters is one thing, adding outfits for title screen is another :D Btw what DarkSilver did was make outfits for main character only, not all characters. Not to mention DarkSilver hasn't done anything with that feature :D
Lets hope Aleksey won't start making features instead of progressing the story.. so many updates and time put in and he hasn't gone past what was in original..
Sorry, I misread the post. My bad.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
These are totally different things. Kate's clothes don't influence anything, the only things that influence is Kate whether she's wearing panties or not, something totally different from BBAS. Having to keep changing NPC clothes to do activity/event X is a huge stupidity, it could have been each time the character's affection was increased, she would be in a different outfit and not have to keep changing her outfit manually. Another thing, in Glamour you play just as Kate and it doesn't make any sense to have to change the NPC's clothes or even Kate, wearing revealing clothes is fine. Same thing as BBAS, no one wants to waste time changing Lisa's outfit, because everyone will want to see her wearing bra and panties around the house and then walking around naked. Instead of Aleksey focusing on the story, he wants to waste time on useless stuff. Alice has a lot of clothes, choosing lingerie for her to wear, please, that's bullshit.

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
First with the pointless update to the clothing system, now this. I think he’s just trolling the player base at this point.

He knows what people want, and he’s determined to keep this game rolling along at ~2 updates a year such that it takes him till 2027 to even reach the point where BB stopped. It’s a nice income stream, after all.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
These are totally different things. Kate's clothes don't influence anything, the only things that influence is Kate whether she's wearing panties or not, something totally different from BBAS. Having to keep changing NPC clothes to do activity/event X is a huge stupidity, it could have been each time the character's affection was increased, she would be in a different outfit and not have to keep changing her outfit manually. Another thing, in Glamour you play just as Kate and it doesn't make any sense to have to change the NPC's clothes or even Kate, wearing revealing clothes is fine. Same thing as BBAS, no one wants to waste time changing Lisa's outfit, because everyone will want to see her wearing bra and panties around the house and then walking around naked. Instead of Aleksey focusing on the story, he wants to waste time on useless stuff. Alice has a lot of clothes, choosing lingerie for her to wear, please, that's bullshit.
Honestly I'm in the dark here, I did not get all of that from what you posted. Thought it was just a change of clothes feature.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Honestly I'm in the dark here, I did not get all of that from what you posted. Thought it was just a change of clothes feature.
What I mean is that clothings changes are interesting but the story development should be much more. Furthermore, this ends up being a small waste of time, because in the original game the girls are more exposed, something that most want that too. When I said about the clothes changes after increasing affection, I mean, the more Max goes corrupting, the girls become more exposed, walking around the house with your bra, then no bra, walking in panties, no panties or something like BB, Lisa in that pink outfit but not wearing her panties. Now, keep creating different clothes to slow down the game, it will never end. I don't want to play an adult game and have to keep changing NPC clothes, I want to get the sexual content.

When I said about Glamour, Kate has some clothes but it's just visual. It won't influence anything, you just choose what Kate wants to wear and that's it. The only time that progresses is when Kate goes to college without her panties, so she can get punished. Imagine the DS creating a mall content and starting to focus on changing Kate's visual, make you buy clothes and choose how Kate will dress and it takes 3 months of updating. People will be rage.

Here, there are a lot propaganda boys, saying this is the best game. It is not. People come, download the game, almost 3gb, a similar or worse grind than the original, they drop out. Is this game better than the original? in gameplay/graphics yes, but the mechanics are still the same, rng, grind, bugs... Only Eric's content was supposed to be ending as it was started in April 2020 in version 0.4 and and we are in November 2021, version 0.7 and dont have much Eric content in general, there's something wrong with the development of this game.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Let me be the first: It's November now and still no update!!!!!:eek:
No nut November, remember?
If you have passed the month with a total of 0 nuts, you are a victor and you shall qualify for Destroy Dick December (Not Recommended).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What I mean is that clothings changes are interesting but the story development should be much more. Furthermore, this ends up being a small waste of time, because in the original game the girls are more exposed, something that most want that too. When I said about the clothes changes after increasing affection, I mean, the more Max goes corrupting, the girls become more exposed, walking around the house with your bra, then no bra, walking in panties, no panties or something like BB, Lisa in that pink outfit but not wearing her panties. Now, keep creating different clothes to slow down the game, it will never end. I don't want to play an adult game and have to keep changing NPC clothes, I want to get the sexual content.

When I said about Glamour, Kate has some clothes but it's just visual. It won't influence anything, you just choose what Kate wants to wear and that's it. The only time that progresses is when Kate goes to college without her panties, so she can get punished. Imagine the DS creating a mall content and starting to focus on changing Kate's visual, make you buy clothes and choose how Kate will dress and it takes 3 months of updating. People will be rage.

Here, there are a lot propaganda boys, saying this is the best game. It is not. People come, download the game, almost 3gb, a similar or worse grind than the original, they drop out. Is this game better than the original? in gameplay/graphics yes, but the mechanics are still the same, rng, grind, bugs... Only Eric's content was supposed to be ending as it was started in April 2020 in version 0.4 and and we are in November 2021, version 0.7 and dont have much Eric content in general, there's something wrong with the development of this game.
Cool, I get you now. I started Glamour and BB just to see what to expect going forward and I have not really played the Kate route in Glamour yet. Just covered the intro to get a save. I'm still on Max route and I've already slept with Lisa, Kira, Kate, Alice and Ann. Lisa, Alice and Ann sleep naked, they all tan topless. Now Alice is punishing Ann and Max preparing to go to college so I should be near the end of this version. But I'll start the Kate story after, I heard the update is coming this month and it looks like Max gets another bigger update to Kate. But at least now when I read certain comments about the progression of BB_AS I have a better idea of the context their speaking in.

Last edited:

Devesator

Oct 31, 2018
I just got stuck with the spider quest, all quests indicate this. How should I massage her? Should I continue to hold or let go of her breasts?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I just got stuck with the spider quest, all quests indicate this. How should I massage her? Should I continue to hold or let go of her breasts?
Let go, but you'll still need to repeat, make sure Max is not wearing a shirt, and Alice mood is high.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes