3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
how far along is this game compared to the original when it got abandoned? ie is there less or more content here?

also does this game focus more or less on the NTR stuff with Eric?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
how far along is this game compared to the original when it got abandoned? ie is there less or more content here?

also does this game focus more or less on the NTR stuff with Eric?
Its a complex answer that I'm going to answer as simply as I can. Compared to the original this version has now reached the point where Eric is kicked out on the war route. Unlike the original there are two other routes where Eric is still present (Fake friends where Max pretends to be his friend and plots against him and True Friendship where Eric basically is going to bend everyone in that house over to some degree or another). The NTR stuff is tricky because the only person NTR'd so far is Eric on the war path. On the other two paths I'm not sure what's going to happen there.
Edit: Sorry I guess the answer to your question is in my opinion focus on Eric NTRing Max is not looking very strong. Remake Story might be what your looking for if you want more Eric content.

Last edited:

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
And they are not relatives
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"And they are not relatives" has nothing to do with what I posted.

What I posted was the fact that the game states they are all 18+, you then go on to say they're as young as 13. That doesn't coincide with what the game claims.

Also, the original game stated they were relatives. Censorship caused the game to change that and correct it with the incest patch. It's a moot point, as the comment I made was in regards to their ages, not their relationship to one another.

Reactions: kulkur

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Well, I guess it's time for another of my rambling posts with too many thoughts. :) As always, I'll divide the different sections into spoilers so people can read what they want, and I HOPEFULLY will NOT fill an entire page. I will NOT be discussing much about (EVIL Scum) Eric, since I do NOT like his part of the game.

With thoughts on the 4 main characters around Max I'll shift to several thoughts I have about the current game and the future. The reason I haven't written much about (EVIL Scum) Eric is that I don't like him, he's gone in my game, and I'm happy. If people like him then they should enjoy what is in the current version, and will be added, but remember that from the start we have been told that he WILL be going away. I'm not going to argue about this. I'll like what I like, you like what you like, and that's all.

Now to more general thoughts. :)

Well, that took FAR too much time and I'm tired. These are just ideas I have, if you like them GREAT, if you hate them come up with your own MASSIVE post. :)

If Aleksey90 like and wants to use anything I've posted here I give full permission and want nothing (well some Chocolate Chip Cookies would be nice but not necessary).

I hope this has given people ideas to talk about that can be fun for all and ask that if you HATE this you give me a thumbs up. Um, that is the way this works right?? :) Take care, be happy, eat 2 Chocolate Chips Cookies and DON'T call me in the morning. Now I will pass out. :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. zzz zzz zzz
I, for one, really like these ideas. Of course they would take some time to achieve, but, all good things come to those who wait, right? lol
I would like to see Ann,Alice, and Lisa, have some more intimate actions between them. Maybe it's just me, but I think it could be fun :D

por12

Nov 22, 2020
I think most people patience is running out considering last 2 updates were rushed , lacking content and bringing no new gameplay besides a dress up barbie feature... glamour updates faster in max's story (and thats every 2 updates most of the time) which is by far better than this,,,,
he reached too the patreon goal for more frequent updates,really sad situation
but to be honest almost every time a project on patreon start selling off updates time get bigger for that same projects
the really bad thing here is that the content is decreasing too to a all time low

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hi. I returned to this title and I remember that my Polish language was added to this game, and if not, how to translate the subtitles so that they would be available from this game to my language.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hi. I returned to this title and I remember that my Polish language was added to this game, and if not, how to translate the subtitles so that they would be available from this game to my language.
Maybe there is a polish translation but I have not seen it. I did ask about a polish rpyc though, hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

Reactions: MotH_like25

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Sorry the polish translation was started but the person doing it has stopped, so that translation It may happen but it does not look like soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MotH_like25
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes