3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a BUG in these lines of code that feels different from the rest of the game? address:\game\core\02init.rpy

AAA.jpg
BBB.jpg

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a BUG in these lines of code that feels different from the rest of the game? address:\game\core\02init.rpy

View attachment 1794438
View attachment 1794439
I'm no ren'py expert, but there are only the brackets missing in front and the end of the String. I don't see any reason for brackets at this position in the first place, might have to do something with special characters or a text replacer.

Since no one reported script errors when kicking out Eric the Lisa way, I guess it's fine.

edit: please use the spoiler tag when posting images, so they don't fill the entire screen. A even better way is to post text is to copy/paste the text ... and put it in spoiler tags.

Reactions: Chaosguy

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Deathball56:
So how long do you think till the next update

Aleksey90:
It's hard to say. All the renders for v0.09.1 are ready. I still have to work with the text, which is something I'm having a hard time with after my illness. Today is the first day that I was able to spend a lot of time writing text. We will have to see if I continue to feel better in terms of recovery.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
I'm no ren'py expert, but there are only the brackets missing in front and the end of the String. I don't see any reason for brackets at this position in the first place, might have to do something with special characters or a text replacer.

Since no one reported script errors when kicking out Eric the Lisa way, I guess it's fine.
In the game you probably just see non-translated Russian text in the place where this string without _() used.
No critical error to fail.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In the game you probably just see non-translated Russian text in the place where this string without _() used.
No critical error to fail.
That was what I was thinking of when I named the text replacer. The underscore at the beginning didn't make any other sense at all.
Still ... one might think that at some point (that update has been released a while ago) some non russian speaker would have stumbled upon it and it would be fixed by now.

I prefer precompiled languages, changing a command line on the fly is not something I would do if I had any other choice.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What is the likelihood for a family orgy to occur with either Eric or mc.
Not sure it would happen with Eric still around as he is determined to be the Alpha which means Max will only be able to watch and not touch. Alice is a lesbian and would need to be drunk to allow Max to fuck her and I doubt either Ann or Lisa would allow Max to fuck Alice if she's drunk, although I guess something could happen on a Friday night after Alice and Kira return from the club. I guess I could see Ann carrying on Lisa's sex education and replacing Eric with Max, that would be a good way to go.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Im confused I keep seeing this game multiple times with different version numbers whats up with that? is this the latest version of this game? Also if someone could tell me how much content there is in this, like actual sex, oral? I´d really appreciate it, thx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Im confused I keep seeing this game multiple times with different version numbers whats up with that? is this the latest version of this game? Also if someone could tell me how much content there is in this, like actual sex, oral? I´d really appreciate it, thx
You download the version from page 1, then you apply the latest bugfix patch (also linked on page 1).
Content ... I think there is plenty already. Lewd content: Sex with Kira, oral and grinding with Alice and some touching and kissing with Lisa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gajo99

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
You download the version from page 1, then you apply the latest bugfix patch (also linked on page 1).
Content ... I think there is plenty already. Lewd content: Sex with Kira, oral and grinding with Alice and some touching and kissing with Lisa.
Thx a lot, what about ntr how much of that? is our "rival" also already having sex with the ladies?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thx a lot, what about ntr how much of that? is our "rival" also already having sex with the ladies?
Depends on the path you take eventually I guess, but if you get rid of Eric the only 'NTR' is the mother, Eric as far as I have seen and I've done all 3 paths now doesn't get to have sex with Alice or Lisa, you got to remember about Alice that she is into girls and I don't think Eric knows about her alcohol problem. But if you go the 'Friend' route, I guess there could be some more 'NTR' down the road.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Eric bangs Ann and I think that's all he's gonna get. NTR ... I don't know if there will be any. After all Max would share Ann with Eric, she doesn't get taken from him (if at all, it's the other way around). Afaik there is only Kira who has to give BJs on War Paths if Eric catches Max and Kira in the Bathtub (can be prevented).

Reactions: dwalsh and Gajo99

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Eric bangs Ann and I think that's all he's gonna get. NTR ... I don't know if there will be any. After all Max would share Ann with Eric, she doesn't get taken from him (if at all, it's the other way around). Afaik there is only Kira who has to give BJs on War Paths if Eric catches Max and Kira in the Bathtub (can be prevented).
Ah Kira. I forgot her. Technically Eric was NTR's twice then. :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ah Kira. I forgot her. Technically Eric was NTR's twice then. :)
Technically Eric and Kira isn't really NTR as Max can still have sex with Kira on the nights Eric isn't at the house and he only stays 3 nights a week, Mon, Weds & Thurs nights.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Technically Eric and Kira isn't really NTR as Max can still have sex with Kira on the nights Eric isn't at the house and he only stays 3 nights a week, Mon, Weds & Thurs nights.
in rnpy remake u can only have sex with kira on ntr path... glad this another story can do that

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly NTR is a grey area for me so I'll take correction in anything about it as I just don't know enough. A definition of having a love interest "forcibly" taken away from one party by another was recently given to me so that's what I'm working with. That in itself is another contraversial area for me because I don't see any love for Ann or Kira coming from Eric so in my opinion Max is the only of the two that can truly be NTR'd. However if the love aspect is not necessary then Max did NTR Eric with Ann and Kira because Eric "forcibly" no longer has access to them. As I said I can be corrected in this regard.

Reactions: eri53
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes