3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Eric bangs Ann and I think that's all he's gonna get. NTR ... I don't know if there will be any. After all Max would share Ann with Eric, she doesn't get taken from him (if at all, it's the other way around). Afaik there is only Kira who has to give BJs on War Paths if Eric catches Max and Kira in the Bathtub (can be prevented).
Not sure if I'm mixing up versions. But I've also seen a sex scene with Eric and Kira in the Living room. Maybe it was in the original, realy can't remember. That was before I figured out how to block the scene.

Reactions: Nemo56 and Chaosguy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not sure if I'm mixing up versions. But I've also seen a sex scene with Eric and Kira in the Living room. Maybe it was in the original, realy can't remember. That was before I figured out how to block the scene.
Was probably another version as Eric doesn't stay on Wednesday and Saturday nights when Kira is in the living room.

Reactions: dwalsh

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
Every 2-3 posts "Waaaa.... Where da update? WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!'' Maybe read the other million posts crying about the same thing.

It will be here when it's here. Constantly demanding PERFECT updates QUICKLY, and according to YOUR criteria, for a free game the developer is under no obligation to produce in the first place... Just enjoy the game play and wait paitiently. Instant gratification is not guaranteed.

The "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" crowd will make some bullshit arguments, but it all comes down to entitlement. Even constant posts regarding personal illnesses and loss in the developer's personal life mean nothing compared to the sense of entitlement in these posts. To those arguments, I say:

23029_shut_up.gif

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
It requires a lot of concentration and wishful thinking, but maybe another game entirely.
I deleted this game because i finish game and there is no threesome sex scene with eric Now i continue play original game and there is threesome scene with mom and eric original version is better than this version

Reactions: yrban7477

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Guys, very important information! All methods of withdrawal from Patreon are blocked for me.

It happened a long time ago, but I tried to find a way out of this situation, but it didn't work.

Thus, I cannot withdraw the funds that you invest in the development of the game.

The funds will be kept on Patreon and I don't know if transfers to Russia, where I currently reside, will ever be established.

I could emigrate to another country, but it would take time, because the move would affect not only me, but also my family.

I won't be able to do it until late fall, and most likely not until around the end of this year.

Until then, I am forced to switch to another platform similar to Patreon.

I'm not sure if you can, if you want to, if you will move to this new platform with me.

If the new platform has at least a minimum financial target during May-June, development will continue and will not be frozen until the move.

During May and June we will still be developing. Even though I'm recovering from my illness, the work is getting better.

Release of v0.09.1 will be in May. I can't give you an approximate release date yet, since there are still days when I'm not feeling well.

Release of v0.09.1 will be posted on both Patreon and the new Boosty platform.

But from now on, a subscription to Patreon is meaningless to me and to you, because in the present realities your support will not help me.

So new subscribers I will wait for on Boosty, and those who are already subscribed to Patreon, I advise after the release v0.09.1 go to Boosty, if you certainly want and can.

I'm sorry to see it play out this way, but that's the current reality.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
Guys, very important information! All methods of withdrawal from Patreon are blocked for me.

It happened a long time ago, but I tried to find a way out of this situation, but it didn't work.

Thus, I cannot withdraw the funds that you invest in the development of the game.

The funds will be kept on Patreon and I don't know if transfers to Russia, where I currently reside, will ever be established.

I could emigrate to another country, but it would take time, because the move would affect not only me, but also my family.

I won't be able to do it until late fall, and most likely not until around the end of this year.

I'm not sure if you can, if you want to, if you will move to this new platform with me.

If the new platform has at least a minimum financial target during May-June, development will continue and will not be frozen until the move.

During May and June we will still be developing. Even though I'm recovering from my illness, the work is getting better.

Release of v0.09.1 will be in May. I can't give you an approximate release date yet, since there are still days when I'm not feeling well.

But from now on, a subscription to Patreon is meaningless to me and to you, because in the present realities your support will not help me.

So new subscribers I will wait for on Boosty, and those who are already subscribed to Patreon, I advise after the release v0.09.1 go to Boosty, if you certainly want and can.

We will support you Aleksey90 no matter what♥

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020

where is the address

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes