3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
On contrary most of the people that seem angry don't seem to even be patrons which is interesting.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm stuck in this I already learned all massage courses nothing changes
1) keep massaging Alice until you get all scenes
2) Also keep massaging Lisa (foot, shoulder and hand) these will increase your massage points.
3) after a while Ann will say she's heard about your skills and you'll be able to massage her on the sofa on nights when she's home and Eric's not there.

Reactions: Chaosguy

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm stuck in this I already learned all massage courses nothing changes
1) keep massaging Alice until you get all scenes
2) Also keep massaging Lisa (foot, shoulder and hand) these will increase your massage points.
3) after a while Ann will say she's heard about your skills and you'll be able to massage her on the sofa on nights when she's home and Eric's not there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Saluja

Wisskhass

Nov 15, 2021
Hey everyone I have a small request, do you have a save with the almost complete or complete story I don't really want to start all over again haha

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I, for one, really like these ideas. Of course they would take some time to achieve, but, all good things come to those who wait, right? lol
I would like to see Ann,Alice, and Lisa, have some more intimate actions between them. Maybe it's just me, but I think it could be fun :D
I like the idea of having to take someone with you when getting the massage training. All of the ladies could go then adding the erotic massages to each without the others knowing (of Kira would know she knows everything)

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a BUG in these lines of code that feels different from the rest of the game? address:\game\core\02init.rpy

AAA.jpg
BBB.jpg

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a BUG in these lines of code that feels different from the rest of the game? address:\game\core\02init.rpy

View attachment 1794438
View attachment 1794439
I'm no ren'py expert, but there are only the brackets missing in front and the end of the String. I don't see any reason for brackets at this position in the first place, might have to do something with special characters or a text replacer.

Since no one reported script errors when kicking out Eric the Lisa way, I guess it's fine.

edit: please use the spoiler tag when posting images, so they don't fill the entire screen. A even better way is to post text is to copy/paste the text ... and put it in spoiler tags.

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes