3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In my signature you'll also find a few saves but only for the Hostility path
I always wonder what people want with saves where there's nothing left to do. It's not like a savegame would unlock the scenes in the memories section, that's stored somewhere else.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I always wonder what people want with saves where there's nothing left to do. It's not like a savegame would unlock the scenes in the memories section, that's stored somewhere else.
If I lost my complete save, sure. But if I just wanted to skip the hard parts, you and I can agree on that. It makes no sense going further if you can't handle what's there already.

Reactions: Mostly74

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally, I prefer to play through it all myself but I would imagine that since most of the content in this game is repeatable, some people would rather just skip the grind and check out the best of the repeatable scenes. They would still miss the scenes that don't repeat though.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Personally, I prefer to play through it all myself but I would imagine that since most of the content in this game is repeatable, some people would rather just skip the grind and check out the best of the repeatable scenes. They would still miss the scenes that don't repeat though.
For BB:AS I would say start fresh or else you miss a lot of content. If however, you lose your save with a horrifically long and drawn out game, then yeah I can understand wanting someones save. When My Twist stopped supporting local saves and went completely a pay2play style game I just quit right there. Starting fresh in that game would take you literal weeks to catch up to current content releases.

Reactions: Nemo56 and Chaosguy

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
If I lost my complete save, sure. But if I just wanted to skip the hard parts, you and I can agree on that. It makes no sense going further if you can't handle what's there already.
Agreed, I just do my own saves, I may get stuck on certain parts, but I don't like asking for saves just to skip the hard parts lol

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1806813

But BOOSTY only has 32 subscribers, so I subscribe too, not wanting 0.091 to be the last version.
This is just a patch in my opinion, the US and EU are preparing another round of sanctions including a proposed embargo on oil and gas. If that happens as is planned in a couple of weeks more big banks are going to get blocked. I'm already blocked and can't subscribe to boosty and I think it's not going to be long before it becomes another victim of sanctions. To me there are only two ways out
1) Wars ends, Russia makes amends and eventually (no time soon) sanctions are lifted. (Very long recovery)
2) Aleksey moves to another country

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone know once sanctions are lifted if he will get the $ that patreon has been charging people? Or has Patreon put charges on hold if you're subbed to Russian devs?
As far as I know once he not a sanctioned entity and his assets siezed. That's still his money and he still has access to it, just not in Russia.

Reactions: Nemo56

summerjo

May 9, 2017
As far as I know once he not a sanctioned entity and his assets siezed. That's still his money and he still has access to it, just not in Russia.
What I took from that post is Patreon will still charge you if you are following him, and they are just holding it. If her were to move, he'd get it.
I don't know if he could just travel to another country and take it or not, but I doubt it.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
After looking into it, it looks like the Russian banks that Patreon is doing business with are sanctioned, not the devs themselves. So he would need to swap to a non-sanctioned bank in order to receive the funds, which may still be very difficult.

As a result of sanctions against Russia for the invasion of Ukraine, many financial institutions in Russia have been excluded from the international banking system and we may be unable to pay out to some creators.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Have not vested into this much.
Very little to no interests in the original much either at this point.
However, trying to give this a lil time.

From what i have with save's from others and so on.
Grindy as hell!!!
Have tried using assists from mods but, things have not gone well at this point.
Cheat-mods may or may not be responsible for crashs.
Cannot hold back from noticing, this is not the smartest VN/Game on many levels(sorry, no dis intended & just being direct).
As mistaken as i may be and often am, is Kira really the only one Max has actual Sex with?
Don't have to reply if Ya' wish not to.
At any rate, i do wish the best for whomever is taking on such a task of this VN.
Gotta give credit where credits Due and some of the renders here are Nice.
Particular, Max and Kira animation on the couch.. Beautifully Well Done!!

But kinda shocked to see him with only one(if that is correct) ....is just, unexpected and strange from all the hype i've read.
*Shrugs* sure things will improve & especially for those interested.
Best Regards~

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Have not vested into this much.
Very little to no interests in the original much either at this point.
However, trying to give this a lil time.

From what i have with save's from others and so on.
Grindy as hell!!!
Have tried using assists from mods but, things have not gone well at this point.
Cheat-mods may or may not be responsible for crashs.
Cannot hold back from noticing, this is not the smartest VN/Game on many levels(sorry, no dis intended & just being direct).
As mistaken as i may be and often am, is Kira really the only one Max has actual Sex with?
Don't have to reply if Ya' wish not to.
At any rate, i do wish the best for whomever is taking on such a task of this VN.
Gotta give credit where credits Due and some of the renders here are Nice.
Particular, Max and Kira animation on the couch.. Beautifully Well Done!!

But kinda shocked to see him with only one(if that is correct) ....is just, unexpected and strange from all the hype i've read.
*Shrugs* sure things will improve & especially for those interested.
Best Regards~
Yes Kira is the only one so far for vaginal sex.
Alice has oral sex in the living room and bathroom
Sex locations for Kira are Bathroom, Pool (oral sex) and Living room
Living has a couple of sex scene animations
WT or Saves are better to use in this and mods have a tendency to break the game and saves created with a mod in use.
PIS is...... Heavily salted in the game "my opinion". Hum to yourself "it's only a movie" and let it go. Its been debated and it is what it is, I like it still.

Reactions: MrD812
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes