3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Let's hope that this one won't need 4-5 patches...
Don't count on it, Ren'Py is a script engine after all, it invites whole bug families and their - and that does not include logic / game design flaws (like missing flags for Eric showing his ugly face in the wrong places or uncompleatable quests).
If you want to be safe, wait a month or two. Then most bugs should have been removed.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Don't count on it, Ren'Py is a script engine after all, it invites whole bug families and their - and that does not include logic / game design flaws (like missing flags for Eric showing his ugly face in the wrong places or uncompleatable quests).
If you want to be safe, wait a month or two. Then most bugs should have been removed.
I actually don't mind a few bugfixes in every release. Playtesting to find all the bugs yourself takes a lot of time. This is especially true if there are lots of branches. You might personally prefer, and test branches that are bug free while random fans are more likely to try (or prefer) a path you don't normally take and find a bug you missed.

It's not fixing the bugs that takes the time, it's play testing every possible branch to actually find them all. Fans can do that MUCH faster than a dev can, so as long as he encourages people to actually post bug reports you can get a game with more content and still get the bugs fixed faster than if he did it all himself.

Reactions: Von Herman

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Proceed the quests... I forget which - maybe the massage quests - but once you're far enough you unlock the option to do yoga with Ann
Don't think actual doing yoga has been introduced yet, all Max does at the moment is help Ann with her yoga.
It would help if some sort of exercise was introduced earlier in the game as Max sits around half the day doing nothing.

Reactions: Chaosguy

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Currently, what female characters in this game got NTRed ?
In the minds of the NTRphobes, all of them. But in truth, Ann can’t really be considered NTR because she wasn’t your sexual partner to begin with, so she doesn’t really count. Eric at least a gets head from Kira so far, Lisa touches his dick, and Alice lets him watch her perform for her blog and give her massages. That’s all there was last time I played. I haven’t played the last couple updates, but from what I’ve read here, not much has advanced beyond that.

Reactions: firevoodoo

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I would say NTR-freaks. I’m not a fun of NTR (to put it mildly).

Yet to see any NTR in BB at all (both original and AS).

Maybe one episode with Kira could be perceived as such, but it would be a stretch.

Reactions: troll822

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Maybe one episode with Kira could be perceived as such, but it would be a stretch.
I suppose the only one that could be considered even close to NTR would Kira, but even then the mc is still getting it from Kira in the nights Eris isn't there.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I could be wrong, but I think you can avoid Eric getting anywhere with all of them except for Ann if you wait until after you get rid of Eric to put a web cam in Alice's room, help Lisa with her homework, or do anything with Kira in the shower.

If I'm not mistaken, Alice's blog event series doesn't start until after you put the web cam in her room, Sex Ed lessons with Lisa aren't triggered until after you help her with her homework, and Eric doesn't do anything with Kira unless he catches Kira sucking Max's dick in the bathroom. So counterintuitively it seems like the best option on the war path is to intentionally NOT make progress with anyone until after you get rid of Eric.

From what I've seen, Eric's Sex Ed lessons with Lisa, his perving on Alice during her blog, and him getting some from Kira are all unavoidable if you trigger any of that stuff before getting rid of him. His progress with Ann is unavoidable no matter what you do.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I could be wrong, but I think you can avoid Eric getting anywhere with all of them except for Ann
Yes, that's true. My guess is that the list above was for people who want to see it, not for those who want to avoid.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I could be wrong, but I think you can avoid Eric getting anywhere with all of them except for Ann if you wait until after you get rid of Eric to put a web cam in Alice's room, help Lisa with her homework, or do anything with Kira in the shower.

If I'm not mistaken, Alice's blog event series doesn't start until after you put the web cam in her room, Sex Ed lessons with Lisa aren't triggered until after you help her with her homework, and Eric doesn't do anything with Kira unless he catches Kira sucking Max's dick in the bathroom. So counterintuitively it seems like the best option on the war path is to intentionally NOT make progress with anyone until after you get rid of Eric.

From what I've seen, Eric's Sex Ed lessons with Lisa, his perving on Alice during her blog, and him getting some from Kira are all unavoidable if you trigger any of that stuff before getting rid of him. His progress with Ann is unavoidable no matter what you do.
Hmm I don't know, think you got to get somewhere with Alice's blog to start the blackmail quest otherwise you probably won't catch Eric outside Alice's bedroom window jerking off. A lot of the quests require you to progress in other quests to allow further progress in others.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes