3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I was merely suggesting a branch, not the main game. Eventually the three paths will merge into one. Who's to say it can't branch again? Eric haters (like me) might like another alt path to play like a Marval (what if) branch nothing to long or time consuming just saying. We've already endured Eric for two years, what can be worst?

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
I was merely suggesting a branch, not the main game. Eventually the three paths will merge into one. Who's to say it can't branch again? Eric haters (like me) might like another alt path to play like a Marval (what if) branch nothing to long or time consuming just saying. We've already endured Eric for two years, what can be worst?
>I honestly can't remember a worse character than Eric in any of the games I played. I have absolutely nothing against NTR, I play TAC and The Tyrant is one of my all time favorites even if it was abandoned. The character is just garbage. No redeeming qualities. He isn't even a decent antagonist. The only thing that stops Max from obliterating him was a coding error that lasted for years that allowed him to gain influence over the girls when he wasn't even there. Motherfucker had 2 nights at home per week and still outpaced Max that had 7, even if players grinded EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, EVENT, the entire week. That contributed to players like me despising the fucking character. Give me a fat old fuck with half an ounce of IQ that wants to cage the girls and abuse them and I'd probably still like him better than Eric.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, the Big John guy from The Fosters may be a even worse character / adversary (**spoiler: He'll return **), but it's a close match.

Reactions: PreachyLocust

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I liked that game overall, but the dad turning into a cuck was a huge negative to me. I would much rather either him not be in the game at all or have him be an asshole who cheats on mom and then either she dumps him or he dumps her. That would be a less creepy reason for him to be out of the way than fucking mom right under his nose.
The dad to me was set too comical. Like the perfect walkover. If his character was a little more serious that would have changef the tone of that story completely.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
So, can someone explain in short the difference between this version and original game/remakes and if it's worth downloading and grinding through

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So, can someone explain in short the difference between this version and original game/remakes and if it's worth downloading and grinding through
Blackpanther wrote a nice FAQ about that.

In short: Same premisse, different story development, some new gameplay mechanics, much more natural progress with the characters. It brings a lot more variation to different scenes than the original, also the random repeateables have a lot more variation when it comes to poses and clothing.
Grindy ... it's ok, you need to keep the girls happy. Eric makes you grind more if you decide to compete with him. But it's easily doable. Money: Just at the beginning, once you have a camera in the living room and spend your free time there it will be easier and a LOT easier once you have more cameras.

Is it worth it? I'd say so.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I liked that game overall, but the dad turning into a cuck was a huge negative to me. I would much rather either him not be in the game at all or have him be an asshole who cheats on mom and then either she dumps him or he dumps her. That would be a less creepy reason for him to be out of the way than fucking mom right under his nose.
Well he DOES have the creepy sex dungeon hidden in his office. Don’t remember if details were given yet as to whether he uses the room to cheat, but at the very least he’s some kind of kink/perv sexual deviant beating off in there to god knows what.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
That's the beauty of NTR, you have to face a very intelligent, manly and handsome enemy which doesn't give you a chance. And as I can see, Eric does a great job, see how much rage is in your comment, yet you still playing the game like there is no tomorrow.
Huh that's because I got rid of Eric like 2 updates ago lol
But I mean Eric being there never really made the game unplyable to me. I used cheats to keep his influence at 0 every single day. He was never a threat even when bugged. I just think the Eric in this version is absolutely one of the worst characters in an adult game I've ever seen. And furthermore, if you've been in this thread long enough, you know this is the general consensus. It's not just the anti-NTR nutjobs that hate him.

• Angry
Reactions: Stoupy

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I am honestly and truthfully convinced that you need to reread my post.

Apart from that ... look at Eric fan art, what Eric fans expect fom him.

And of course he comes into Ann's house and gets after her daughters, fires her later after she breaks up. He forces Kira to interact sexually with him if he catches her and Max. Aparently his plan was also to marry Ann, take the house and then kill her. I can't confirm that it's true, but several people told me that this was part of the original games plot. Let's just assume he won't make her suffer when he does that.
So far, in this game, he doesn't mistreat Ann. Or better: He doesn't act different than the protagonists in many other similar games do.
I don't think he planned to kill her either; too much heat.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So far, in this game, he doesn't mistreat Ann. Or better: He doesn't act different than the protagonists in many other similar games do.

I don't think he planned to kill her either; too much heat.
Heh, we went from "no one, only Max" right to "not Ann so far".
I guess she was just faking the crying then after she had to kick him out for being who he is.

Alexey certainly won't make him as dark as the old fans often want him to be, on the contrary. So far Alexey toned down the game a bit.
But we DO know that even on the asslicker path he will try to get rid of Max. One of them will leave the house.

btw, I would not call him a protagonist, he's a side character

Reactions: Allen0206

Prinzessfreya

Apr 21, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
After seeing the second picture, i Would love to have a ann Dom parth

moozoo

May 11, 2017
this is the general consensus
With such general consensus, BB would not have at least two serious remakes and thousands of posts on various forums. Eric is the character you and few others may not want to see, but he makes the game so popular. And when you say "he is the worst..", it means you do care about what's going on there, and that is a success for the game. Get rid of Eric, and BB remakes will have the same fate as the original BB.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
With such general consensus, BB would not have at least two serious remakes and thousands of posts on various forums. Eric is the character you and few others may not want to see, but he makes the game so popular. And when you say "he is the worst..", it means you do care about what's going on there, and that is a success for the game. Get rid of Eric, and BB remakes will have the same fate as the original BB.
That is...almost entirely incorrect. There are over 950 pages in this thread. Go ahead and read a few hundred of them. I promise that if you do, you will realize that the amount of people who dislike Eric dwarves those who like him. It's not even close.
Furthermore, there is a reason why Eric leaves the game in every single version of BB. There is a reason why Max losing to Eric and getting kicked out of the house leads to a game over. I encourage you to live out your cuck fantasies to your hearts content and you are certainly allowed to like the character. That does not mean your opinion is that of the majority here. Sure as hell isn't the majority among the dev's patrons.
So, to clarify, my opinion of Eric is my own and I never claimed to be stating facts. I do however claim to be stating a fact, that those who like Eric are the minority. That's all.

EDIT: Also regarding your statement "And when you say "he is the worst..", it means you do care about what's going on there, and that is a success for the game." you could not possibly be more wrong. Eric was an absolute non factor in my entire playthrough. I have no interest in Ann so I couldn't give less of a fuck if he is dating her or not. I have stated that he is a piss poor antagonist with no redeemable qualities. I would have loved to see someone challenge Max but that was never Eric. Literally the only challenge he posed was due to a coding bug that made him gain monumental amounts of influence with the girls even when away from the house. So I used cheats to keep his influence low and got rid of him as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: kulkur

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
[...] Eric is the character you and few others may not want to see, but he makes the game so popular [...]
You and a few others keep saying that and yet there is hardly anyone playing the friendship path. How I know that? If one has a question about that path, it's really hard to get an answer.

I played the original BB, the remake, Glamour and BBAS for one element really: Alice.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Eric was an absolute non factor in my entire playthrough. I have no interest in Ann so I couldn't give less of a fuck if he is dating her or not. I have stated that he is a piss poor antagonist with no redeemable qualities. I would have loved to see someone challenge Max but that was never Eric.
I think most devs fall into this trap when they create their antagonists. They make them into a 1 sided bad guy who doesn't have any redeeming qualities, which makes him less interesting as a character. In the case of an adult game, IMO it makes it less believable that the girls in the game could ever fall for him. It would be different if he was just kind of the charasmatic bad boy type when the main character is a "nice guy". You could understand why a girl might fall for a guy like that. But if everything about him is malevolent, it just doesn't make any sense for anyone to fall under his sway unless they're forced, intimidated, etc.

He doesn't need to be evil to be the bad guy. He just needs to have opposing interests. IMO, he also should not be so overpowered that the game focuses pretty much exclusively on him until you can get rid of him instead of on the girls. I think putting the antagonist in the same position as the father gives him too much power and authority, pretty much automatically making him a poor antagonist unless it's purely a cuck game. A better rival would be the MC's boss, teacher, etc. Someone who might have some authority over him, but not to the degree that "dad" does. Obviously Eric isn't his dad, but he has the same authority as if he was.

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
... But if everything about him is malevolent, it just doesn't make any sense for anyone to fall under his sway unless they're forced, intimidated, etc. ...
Eric is not absolutely malevolent out there in the open. That's why we get rid of him by exposing him to girls in this remake. To girls he is handsome caring levelheaded guy with a well paying job, who gives them gifts and attention and an advice(and sweet lovin' for Ann). He's a strong and confident man a woman can rely on. And MC is a penniless creepy loser. In the beginning, to girls MC's only redeeming quality is that he's family.

Reactions: evko and vendarr
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes