3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
There is no real time rendering in the game, it's all webp images ... It really makes no difference what render engine was used.
And I doubt he will rerender everything anyway. The new models are just used for new pics.

Btw, I like the new less reflective surfaces ... assuming that the same llight model was used for both pics.
Aleksey90's answer to you about renders:
Gradually, by the end of Season One, all Season One images will be rendered again.

Reactions: Nemo56 and Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56 did you ever play Power Vacuum?
Nope. That wasn's on my radar yet.
Not really my thing, tho. Out of the whole bunch I only found one and a half preview pics that I liked.
I'm definitly NOT gonna start it in order to see Eric again :D

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Woha, he really must have a lot of spare time - and a good script.
When the project has already been done, you only need to run the renderings, so you can turn on the PC to do the renderings even during sleep at night. Of course, I have not worked with genesis and I am only saying this about my experience with other software

Reactions: Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When the project has already been done, you only need to run the renderings, so you can turn on the PC to do the renderings even during sleep at night. Of course, I have not worked with genesis and I am only saying this about my experience with other software
That's why I mentioned the script :) One pic hardly takes all night.
Back in the days I had my PC and laptop running all night to get some stuff done. These days if I have soms stuff do do (no renderings, that's ancient past), I put the stuff on my NAS with low priority.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nope. That wasn's on my radar yet.
Not really my thing, tho. Out of the whole bunch I only found one and a half preview pics that I liked.
I'm definitly NOT gonna start it in order to see Eric again :D
Its a funny exchange with hunter. Hunter threatens him with a story about having him raped by dogs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo56

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
That's why I mentioned the script :) One pic hardly takes all night.
Back in the days I had my PC and laptop running all night to get some stuff done. These days if I have soms stuff do do (no renderings, that's ancient past), I put the stuff on my NAS with low priority.
I do not know if this software has the ability to do parallel rendering or the ability to perform different renderings in a row or not. But if it has one of these capabilities. Everything will be easier, but it still takes a lot of effort. In addition, if the renders are replaced with exactly the same name as before, there should probably not be many problems with the scripts.

Reactions: Chaosguy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree, quality looks better. And if the new models allow for more options, seems like good choice.
I'll have to see the new Alice though... i really, really liked BBAS's model used so far
I really like that we have 2 hair styles for Alice.She looks stunning in both.
That reminds me of Bayo 1 and 2.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Guys, I can't play this game. I have downloaded the full version and also the fix. After I start the application, it's getting closed as Windows is giving an error message. Can anyone please help?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Guys, I can't play this game. I have downloaded the full version and also the fix. After I start the application, it's getting closed as Windows is giving an error message. Can anyone please help?
Your accustomed playing BB_AS's previous versions on this device, correct?

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017
Your accustomed play BB_AS's previous versions on this device, correct?
Yes I have played previous versions on this device. But this time the application is crashing at the beginning without opening the initial interface.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes