3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I hope the next update isn't just 10 minutes of gameplay like the last one was.
Once it has three paths on a sandbox game, updates would always look short unless your playing all the paths which on this particular game is not common. You either love Eric or don't and most folks will stick to their particular paths. Friends and fake friends players will always have more content than war players because they tend to play both until all the paths merge.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Nice .. she probably thinking it was eric doing the touching.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Q&A
1768962_clipart1319408.png
Previous part : Here
Q: .Black Panther.
A: Aleksey90
the answers posted without any changes
Questions are prepared by aggregation, integration of questions submitted by users, and a small number of them are asked each time.

Q) In the past, it was mentioned that the official cheat mode will be added to the game, when or what version of the game will be added to the game? And if possible, what will be its capabilities?
A) Game official cheats will appear in an upcoming update. Information about cheats will be placed in the changelog a few days before the release of the update.

Q) This game is great but it is very slow in development. with this process, the game will take years to complete. Do you have a plan to speed up game development?
A) There is a plan. It consists in finding people to whom I can entrust some of my work. At this point, people are not pulling the required level of labor.

Q) Is it possible that sub-characters like Christina and Maya will play more roles in the game than they already are?
A) Christine will have a big role in the game. Maya is questionable, there is an option for her to have a small positive role as well as a small negative role.

Q) In the current version of the game, when Max is sent to the camp by Eric, the game is ends, so-called it "game over". Will this continue? In other words, whenever Eric wins over Max, will game become "game over"?
A) Yes. Otherwise, I'll have to work out another way after Max is kicked out of the house.

Q) There are only 3 or 4 animations in the current version of the game. Will this number of these animations increase in the next versions? Or will the past events be reconstructed in the form of animation?
A) In terms of animation, there is a big problem. It takes a lot of time. And given how many problems I have to deal with right now besides game development, there's no time for animation at all. The game has a massive graphics and optimization update coming, and this is more important than animation right now. Further on, animations will be added.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Heh, I always look at these preview pics thinking: "New Ann pic, nice ... now WHERE IS ALICE?!"

Last edited:

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Based on that preview alone it seems like a substancial downgrade in quality in every level. Will it impact the overall file size of the game?

Reactions: BaasB

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Based on that preview alone it seems like a substancial downgrade in quality in every level. Will it impact the overall file size of the game?
There is no real time rendering in the game, it's all webp images ... It really makes no difference what render engine was used.
And I doubt he will rerender everything anyway. The new models are just used for new pics.(edit: as I was told later, the plan is to rerender the whole game over time)

Btw, I like the new less reflective surfaces ... assuming that the same llight model was used for both pics.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes