3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
redoing all the previous stuff with G8 models makes me think of rubber stretching, BBAS already looked very good and consistent in quality, and it won't be as easy as just replace the figure and copy pose and render, pose/emotion adjustment will need to be done, which takes a lot of time, not nearly as much as remaking from scratch of course, but still

had he/they done this when starting a new chapter, I'd understand that, but this is just pointless, like avoiding progressing the story at all cost pointless

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
The G3 and G8 models will look identical, using the exact same textures. The difference is in rigging, posing, and what clothes and other goodies can be used with the characters. Just look at how he's changed the camera position in those previews to give the illusion they don't produce identical images. Almost 3 years since his Patreon began and still there is more sexual content from Aleksey in the BB Fanart thread than his game. Unity to Renpy, change (worsen) the lighting, change the character base models for no reason. Can't wait for the conversion to 8.1, then 9, the characters to move house, and then a complete wardrobe change. Whenever people cotton on he'll have to buy some cows and put that milking ability to good use.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, I can't play this game. I have downloaded the full version and also the fix. After I start the application, it's getting closed as Windows is giving an error message. Can anyone please help?
Yes I have played previous versions on this device. But this time the application is crashing at the beginning without opening the initial interface.

Go to the path below:
[win drive]:\Users\{your win login name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS

Rename the "persistent" file in BB_AS folder to anything you want.(ex : ersistent11)

Run the game again and check if your problem still exists.
If your problem persists, send a screenshot of the Windows error

Last edited:

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
What a good idea! Losing another months or 2 on a downgrade update of chapter 1 ! (anyone remember the dev losing time on Lisa's alternative dresses?) Seriously, close the first chapter, and leave it like that. the global quality is totally fine.

Difference between G3 and G8 are neglectable, and the global quality of the background is (pardon my honesty) terrible : definition is inferior; details quality is inferior (way too blurry!) and lightning is bad (are they using a yellow neon in the room?).

My 2 cents advice : leave it like that, change the model for chapter 2 if you want, but please focus on NEW CONTANT. Teasing, groping then fucking the girls. That's what we want. If you leave me the the choice bewteen : 1 - a new extended scenario, pics in 8K, and 3 new characters doing nothing, and 2 - Ann drunk in her bedroom wearing only a black garter belt with stockings and high heels, asking Max to fuck her hard in the ass... I vote 2!

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
What a good idea! Losing another months or 2 on a downgrade update of chapter 1 ! (anyone remember the dev losing time on Lisa's alternative dresses?) Seriously, close the first chapter, and leave it like that. the global quality is totally fine.

Difference between G3 and G8 are neglectable, and the global quality of the background is (pardon my honesty) terrible : definition is inferior; details quality is inferior (way too blurry!) and lightning is bad (are they using a yellow neon in the room?).

My 2 cents advice : leave it like that, change the model for chapter 2 if you want, but please focus on NEW CONTANT. Teasing, groping then fucking the girls. That's what we want. If you leave me the the choice bewteen : 1 - a new extended scenario, pics in 8K, and 3 new characters doing nothing, and 2 - Ann drunk in her bedroom wearing only a black garter belt with stockings and high heels, asking Max to fuck her hard in the ass... I vote 2!
I
VOTE
YOU

Reactions: Juninpachi

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Nope. That wasn's on my radar yet.
Not really my thing, tho. Out of the whole bunch I only found one and a half preview pics that I liked.
I'm definitly NOT gonna start it in order to see Eric again :D
he is only in for a very short time

paula789

May 2, 2017
Go to the path below:
[win drive]:\Users\{your win login name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS

Rename the "persistent" file in BB_AS folder to anything you want.(ex : ersistent11)

Run the game again and check if your problem still exists.
If your problem persists, send a screenshot of the Windows error
It has worked. Thank you so much.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It has worked. Thank you so much.
Just in case you have problems in the future:
" giving an error message "
First of all ... read the message. Usually a error message contains some useful information. That's what error messages are used for.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
there it is how he milk and stretches update time some more,lol
Well, you can always decide to NOT wait for updates.

I myself hate to work with outdated tools. If the new models have more options, why not use them?

Until yesterday I didn't know what Genesis version he was using and I still don't care. Should he NOT inform players that he's using better models now?

• Angry

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Nemo56 switching over to new models is not the "problem", the "problem" is that they are saying they are going to remake the already made content with the new figures, instead of advancing the current story

not a huge amount of work, but at the pace these lads are releasing new content, this is probably a 3-4 months task at minimum, probably more like half a year ;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56 switching over to new models is not the "problem", the "problem" is that they are saying they are going to remake the already made content with the new figures, instead of advancing the current story

not a huge amount of work, but at the pace these lads are releasing new content, this is probably a 3-4 months task at minimum, probably more like half a year ;)
Well, he says he'd do that over time and not for the next update. If he has spare rendering capacities ... why not.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
I agree with wd1111 on this. Seems a bit pointless wasting time and resorces re-rendering everything again for aesthetic consistency amidst all the problems Aleksey is facing right now.
If he's going to do it small bits at a time in-between new stuff, then that's ok. If not.. i just don't get it. Why not save those re-renderings for when things settle down? Or even for after the game is finished?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Heh, we went from "no one, only Max" right to "not Ann so far".
I guess she was just faking the crying then after she had to kick him out for being who he is.

Alexey certainly won't make him as dark as the old fans often want him to be, on the contrary. So far Alexey toned down the game a bit.
But we DO know that even on the asslicker path he will try to get rid of Max. One of them will leave the house.

btw, I would not call him a protagonist, he's a side character
I didn't call him a protagonist. What I said is that he acts pretty much as the protagonist in other games does: I.e. in a ton of games, the protagonist tries to get in the pants of his girlfriend's mother, aunt, sister etc.

Also, I will say he has not mistreated Alice, Lisa or Ann from what I have seen. That Ann cries after she kicks out her boyfriend for being a manwhore doesn't change that fact - with game mentality that is.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He's pretty accessible to his patrons, so if was no major objection by the majority of his patrons to the upgrades (once again over time). Then for me the energy needed to debate this is best spent elsewhere.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I didn't call him a protagonist. What I said is that he acts pretty much as the protagonist in other games does: I.e. in a ton of games, the protagonist tries to get in the pants of his girlfriend's mother, aunt, sister etc.

Also, I will say he has not mistreated Alice, Lisa or Ann from what I have seen. That Ann cries after she kicks out her boyfriend for being a manwhore doesn't change that fact - with game mentality that is.
I'll argue the case of mistreatment. Where as he's not doing it outright. He does:
1) Go behind his girlfriend's back to have sexual relations with her daughters (most women tend to frown on that)
2) Manipulate Lisa into sexual acts using her naivety against her (victims in this group are another debate)
3) He ridicules Alice shows to get more influence over what she does during them
4) He blackmails Kira into blows jobs if he catches Max and Kira in the tub (only because the smell of sex would make Ann suspicious, guessing that would hurt her if she found out)
5) Mastubates to Ann's naked daughter in her room (what Ann does not know can't hurt her, right? unless she finds out then we would know if it would....... :unsure:)
6) Frames Ann's son for theft to get him kicked out of the house (Parents generally don't like that)
7) After the breakup his true colors are revealed so now he's harassing her at work and threatened her that should she quit he'd make sure she'd never find a good job in the area again.

Did I miss anything? If you can sweep all those things under the rug I guess you can say he never mistreated anyone.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
I'll argue the case of mistreatment. Where as he's not doing it outright. He does:
1) Go behind his girlfriend's back to have sexual relations with her daughters (most women tend to frown on that)
2) Manipulate Lisa into sexual acts using her naivety against her (victims in this group are another debate)
3) He ridicules Alice shows to get more influence over what she does during them
4) He blackmails Kira into blows jobs if he catches Max and Kira in the tub (only because the smell of sex would make Ann suspicious, guessing that would hurt her if she found out)
5) Mastubates to Ann's naked daughter in her room (what Ann does not know can't hurt her, right? unless she finds out then we would know if it would....... :unsure:)
6) Frames Ann's son for theft to get him kicked out of the house (Parents generally don't like that)
7) After the breakup his true colors are revealed so now he's harassing her at work and threatened her that should she quit he'd make sure she'd never find a good job in the area again.

Did I miss anything? If you can sweep all those things under the rug I guess you can say he never mistreated anyone.
This dude brought the receipts. Case closed Eric is a POS.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020

Not just frames to kick out but to send the poor guy to a military camp

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes