3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He never had to make money before Eric showed up. What little bit of money he got he got from doing chores fan Ann and it was fine. It's not like you need that much when you are still supported by your parents. He only started the cams because Eric started trying to buy influence through all this gifts and Max needed a way to compete. If Eric never showed up he would have never used the cams. After Eric leaves you don't really need the cams that much at all
Actually, logically he should get rid of the ones in the bedrooms and bathrooms for the absolute minimum because now their a liability. The others can at least be chalked up to security. But he'll temporarily need at least two for income for groceries.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
He never had to make money before Eric showed up. What little bit of money he got he got from doing chores fan Ann and it was fine. It's not like you need that much when you are still supported by your parents. He only started the cams because Eric started trying to buy influence through all this gifts and Max needed a way to compete. If Eric never showed up he would have never used the cams. After Eric leaves you don't really need the cams that much at all
Also, yes the web show idea starts when he needs to out buy Eric (swim suit and Party dress). He gets the idea initially from learning what Alice is doing
Unless things changed quite much since I played the game, that's not how it happened to me. We get the cameras in the first quest, before Eric is even mentioned at the table.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Unless things changed quite much since I played the game, that's not how it happened to me. We get the cameras in the first quest, before Eric is even mentioned at the table.

Max never installs the first camera. He discovers a hidden camera in the living room . He guesses was put there during construction or just for security(keep in mind most people with kids dont have sex in their living room). He pretty much just ignores it after that until Eric shows up and starts buying gifts. The he creates the website to try and make some money using the cameras and then buys the other cameras after making a little more.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Max never installs the first camera. He discovers a hidden camera in the living room . He guesses was put there during construction or just for security(keep in mind most people with kids dont have sex in their living room). He pretty much just ignores it after that until Eric shows up and starts buying gifts. The he creates the website to try and make some money using the cameras and then buys the other cameras after making a little more.
I will start the game again, because that's not how I remember it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Max finds the empty camera packaging in the box of stuff his Mom asked him to sort out that was in his and Lisa's room, then he searches for the hidden camera, when he finds it, he reads up on the internet about the cameras and discovers he can stream them online to make money. First he has to buy a book about web design, which you can basically buy in the first few days, then it takes 4 sittings to read the book another 2 days, by this time Eric hasn't even been introduced to Max, that doesn't happen until the first Saturday evening.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also, yes the web show idea starts when he needs to out buy Eric (swim suit and Party dress). He gets the idea initially from learning what Alice is doing
I think that was Glamour. I think in both the original and BIBOAS versions it was find cam -> read information about web standards -> set up site, without Eric being involved. Also, Alice would not start her webcam show until later. Max actually helped her to get her site up and running.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Max finds the empty camera packaging in the box of stuff his Mom asked him to sort out that was in his and Lisa's room, then he searches for the hidden camera, when he finds it, he reads up on the internet about the cameras and discovers he can stream them online to make money. First he has to buy a book about web design, which you can basically buy in the first few days, then it takes 4 sittings to read the book another 2 days, by this time Eric hasn't even been introduced to Max, that doesn't happen until the first Saturday evening.
Max does not know about online streaming until Alice slips up an he goes looking for her site. That's were the idea comes from. By then if I remember correctly. When Eric shows up there's still only one camera and no site.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's been a while, so one or two points may have slipped. Got some saves in my signature for the Hostility path if you want to check.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think that was Glamour. I think in both the original and BIBOAS versions it was find cam -> read information about web standards -> set up site, without Eric being involved. Also, Alice would not start her webcam show until later. Max actually helped her to get her site up and running.
Ok, gonna check

Reactions: Nemo56

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
That.

Max is a creep without any outside influence. :)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Sorry that was a rush playthrough of the beginning. If you can follow the WT exactly you just might have the site before Eric arrives. The idea of more cams definitely comes after while he's trying to out buy Eric to protect the girls though.

Reactions: Nemo56

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There are a few choices how you wish to play the character. If you choose to peep, no biggie. But you can also choose not too. Just saying.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sorry that was a rush playthrough of the beginning. If you can follow the WT exactly you just might have the site before Eric arrives. The idea of more cams definitely comes after while he's trying to out buy Eric to protect the girls though.
Yep, that should sum it up.
Ok, the blog was already a thing then, my bad. Glamour was the one game however where she would pose naked from the beginning, I mixed that up.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yep, that should sum it up.
Ok, the blog was already a thing then, my bad. Glamour was the one game however where she would pose naked from the beginning, I mixed that up.
Nah, no biggie. All these BB like games mush together after a bit. I'm off for a bit really trying to finish chapter 8 of PV. So I can start my first play through of chp 9 and 10

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Max does not know about online streaming until Alice slips up an he goes looking for her site. That's were the idea comes from. By then if I remember correctly. When Eric shows up there's still only one camera and no site.
I just redid the opening week earlier to check and had the website up by the first Friday evening.

I think the cheat mode kicked in and delivered the web book instantly instead of the next day.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes