3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I just redid the opening week earlier to check and had the website up by the first Friday evening.

I think the cheat mode kicked in and delivered the web book instantly instead of the next day.
Yup. My opinion though is up to this point his actions though dumb are not bad. Just a dumb kid wanting to stream the antics of his family in the living room (not cool though) . At this point there is no sex or nudity occurring in the living room.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
MAX AND THE RAILROAD TRACKS

So, Max was walking down by the railroad tracks, when he came upon a left arm and leg, Max noted that it looked like Eric's left arm and leg. Further down the tracks Max came upon a right arm and leg, and Max noted that they looked like Eric's right arm and leg. Later Max came upon a torso and it to looked like Eric's. After a while Max came upon a head that looked like Eric's. Max picked up the head for a better look, and indeed it was Eric's head. Max yelled "HEY ERIC ARE YOU ALL RIGHT". :alien:

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

So, Max was walking down by the railroad tracks, when he came upon a left arm and leg, Max noted that it looked like Eric's left arm and leg. Further down the tracks Max came upon a right arm and leg, and Max noted that they looked like Eric's right arm and leg. Later Max came upon a torso and it to looked like Eric's. After a while Max came upon a head that looked like Eric's. Max picked up the head for a better look, and indeed it was Eric's head. Max yelled "HEY ERIC ARE YOU ALL RIGHT". :alien:
he would of only been alright if he only found his right arm and leg

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018

HEY UPDATE OF THIS GAME ARE YOU ALL RIGHT

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
The one thing i wish would change in this game is the repetitiveness of it. I cant stand doing the same scenes over and over and over and over again and again... I want to see a scene once and thats it not several. I never know if i am making any progress or if i have finished the latest update it never tell you. To me this needs to be changed.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The one thing i wish would change in this game is the repetitiveness of it. I cant stand doing the same scenes over and over and over and over again and again... I want to see a scene once and thats it not several. I never know if i am making any progress or if i have finished the latest update it never tell you. To me this needs to be changed.
It will tell you in the 'quest log', if there are no quest available then that's the end of the current update. You can carry on playing though if you want to, either to get more money for future updates or improve your relationship standing with the girls.

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
It will tell you in the 'quest log', if there are no quest available then that's the end of the current update. You can carry on playing though if you want to, either to get more money for future updates or improve your relationship standing with the girls.
Thank you but i know it does tell some but it depends on what route your on. I was on the friendship path so if it wasnt for finding this site i would have never known that some quest cant be finished because i didnt buy the clothes or whatever and i let Eric do it. The game needs to let us know that because i was going out of my mind trying to complete some of these quest not knowing i couldnt. I just think they make some of this to complicated to follow and the walkthrough is hard to follow.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Personally, I hope that Dev releases the next updates quickly, closes - as he intends - the "chapter" / season 1 soon and for the next round: skips the 3 alternative routes. This may work for a large team of developers but not what essentially seems to be a 1 man show, he is spending so much time on all 3 routes and trying to make them consistent.. whereas you could spend equal amount of time to progress 1 single route more than 3x further.

If you are short on resources, tell 1 story and then update regularly.. We could be now way past the content of the original BB

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
The problem is having these two ways of playing, with or without Eric, this makes the Dev always have to do two parts... If the focus was only on one part, it would certainly be less time for the game to upgrade ; in addition to having a longer gameplay time!!!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes