3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
I believe in Bootsy, along with the delay announcement, there is also a preview picture (presumably to be included in the next version). Can someone share that image here? Many thanks in advance

hatikawa

Apr 14, 2019
Yes, I really hate such deception. On 19th, He said I still had 2-4 days, and then He said I was sick after 2-4 days. Why didn't you say so in advance. I thought Russian authors would be different from European authors, and then they would all be the same.
He's just waiting for a new month's donate

Reactions: Juninpachi

hatikawa

Apr 14, 2019
A very important fact is that this game is based on Big Brother, he just need to adds something new on the original game. Like he mentioned that the next version might have a dressing room scene. I know he needs rendering or some other work, but he doesn't have to re-think creating a new scene.

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
Is there much of a difference between true and fake friendship? Already did enemy path and want to see all the content.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
did the war interfere with previous updates too?
Well, it's raging for 4 months now, it did not affect the last update.
Before that the release intervals were more or less stable with slight variations.
Currently he has a hard time to get fundeed and I don't know how much internet availabilty is affected, after all he is not working alone, but with others. That needs communication and data transfer at the very least.

Reactions: Allen0206

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Well, it's raging for 4 months now, it did not affect the last update.
Before that the release intervals were more or less stable with slight variations.
Currently he has a hard time to get fundeed and I don't know how much internet availabilty is affected, after all he is not working alone, but with others. That needs communication and data transfer at the very least.
You don't have to worry about the internet in russia. A few dollars a month, and some places are even cheaper.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You don't have to worry about the internet in russia. A few dollars a month, and some places are even cheaper.
Not worrying about the prices or general availability, but about the connection to various cloud services that are often used and currently might have been blocked for "security reasons" in addition to the usual regional locks.

Let's just immagine a world without GIT for a moment or Maven dependencies not working anymore. Millions of developers would cry out in agony and despair.

Aleksey is not the only one. Haven't you noticed that ALL russian made games either don't get updates at all or at a much slower rate? (there may be some exceptions of course).

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't follow russian games. But i see a tendency for alexey to get "sick" almost before every update.
So if you are so unhappy, why do you waste your time here and don't play something else instead? That's what I do when I am unhappy with a game or its progress.
Not even my weak ego needs me to go somewhere and complain. I just don't see the point to do that.

For the past year or so your "tendency" option is right. He has not been very healthy, but also between updates (after the update is before the update).
Since I don't know him, I can't tell if that's true or not, so I might as well just believe it. I gain nothing by doubting it.

Last edited:

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
So if you are so unhappy, why do you waste your time here and don't play something else instead? That's what I do when I am unhappy with a game or its progress.
Not even my weak ego needs me to go somewhere and complain. I just don't see the point to do that.

For the past year or so your "tendency" option is right. He has not been very healthy, but also between updates (after the update is before the update).
Since I don't know him, I can't tell if that's true or not, so I might as well just believe it. I gain nothing by doubting it.
So you forbid me to express my opinion here?:KEK:

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020

Who the fuck do you think you are? Honestly.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
absolutely cringe comment. how *awful* it must be for you to deal with the fact that people in this thread are concerned about the developer's honesty and integrity, especially since he is running a patreon which... you know... means people are paying him?

This post comes across as extremely arrogant. Is it really so annoying for you that there are people who have legitimate concerns about Aleksey's honesty and integrity as a game developer on patreon?
I don't think he can use Patreon anymore.
Not to mention you are mistaken Patreon as kickstarter or gamefound.
In Patreon you are not paying ,you give a support.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So you forbid me to express my opinion here?:KEK:
At least not intentionally. My post started with a question, not a command. The second part was about myself, then I confirmed something, then it was about myself again.
Where do you see me forbidding something here? What on earth made you think that? Can you please quote?

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
At least not intentionally. My post started with a question, not a command. The second part was about myself, then I confirmed something, then it was about myself again.
Where do you see me forbidding something here? What on earth made you think that? Can you please quote?
I read it between the words. In any case, as already mentioned above, this is not a fan club of alexey and his games - it's a forum where people communicate and share their opinions, even negative ones (even if you personally are not happy with it). I expressed my criticism of the fact that almost before each release of the update, alexey "suddenly" gets sick. Not stupid people will understand what's what. People like you will say "well, it happens, it's just a coincidence". I don't understand why my posts hurt you so much. I would understand if i wrote on the patreon of game, but i write on a pirate site.

So, keep complaining I always love hearing snowflakes cry, gives me a good laugh. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
no problem, bro, everything for you:WeSmart:

Reactions: kulkur

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I read it between the words. In any case, as already mentioned above, this is not a fan club of alexey and his games - it's a forum where people communicate and share their opinions, even negative ones (even if you personally are not happy with it). I expressed my criticism of the fact that almost before each release of the update, alexey "suddenly" gets sick. Not stupid people will understand what's what. People like you will say "well, it happens, it's just a coincidence". I don't understand why my posts hurt you so much. I would understand if i wrote on the patreon of game, but i write on a pirate site.

no problem, bro, everything for you:WeSmart:
I nicely suggest that you take into consideration to seriously work on your "between the words reading" skills.

I also never said that this isn't a forum. If it wasn't a forum I could not ask why some people feel the need to play police for others and call it legitimate, why they waste their time complaining about something they take for free.
And yes, instead of an answer I get statements like "So you forbid me ..." ... no sir, I didn't.
If I wanted to get rid of your posts, all I had to do was put you on ignore - which I didn't. That usually happens only to people who keep being rude and/or never stop ranting.

Your "fact" is wrong btw, he has been sick repeatedly, also posted about it (also shortly after releases). But of course people only pick that up whan a release is due, so I can't blame you for misinterpreting.
I won't judge if he's telling the truth or not, but 'almost before each release' ist just ... well ... wrong.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I nicely suggest that you take into consideration to seriously work on your "between the words reading" skills.

I also never said that this isn't a forum. If it wasn't a forum I could not ask why some people feel the need to play police for others and call it legitimate, why they waste their time complaining about something they take for free.
And yes, instead of a nanswer I get "So you forbid me ..." ... no sir, I didn't.

Your "fact" is wrong btw, he has been sick repeatedly, also posted about it. But of course people only pick that up whan a release is due, so I can't blame you.
why some people feel the need to play police - why not?
why they waste their time complaining about something they take for free - so what?
Your "fact" is wrong btw, he has been sick repeatedly, also posted about it - words of a lazy (imho) developer - perfect proof, as reliable as a swiss watch.
Okay. I expressed my opinion on this matter. I won't clog the topic again. If you want talk to me, write to on my pm and hope that i will answer :KEK:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes