3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Never could understand the "Big" part in the game. He's not the oldest and definitely smaller than his mom/aunt... I take it, it's for his willie which isn't that big to be honest.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Look you little person.... When a DEV ask for support on Patreon, they have a responsibly to the Patrons. Where the F do you get off that they do not owe anyone they anything!!!! Getting sick and tired of assholes attacking users in this forum because they complain about a dev and/or a game. ITS A FORUM!!!! NOT a CHEERLEADING SITE FOR DEVS!!!
A unhappy supporter can cut his support and that's the end of the "scam".
Getting sick and tired of freeloaders who do nothing but complain and I am entitled to my opinion about them as well. Learn to live with it. ITS A FORUM!!!!! Not a COMPLAINT BOX!!!

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Never could understand the "Big" part in the game. He's not the oldest and definitely smaller than his mom/aunt... I take it, it's for his willie which isn't that big to be honest.
That's because "Big Brother" is not about a person.
Remember "Big Brother is watching you"? Yes, that's right. It's about the cameras. In the game "Glamour" by the same dev who started the original Big Brother the website for the cams is called "Big Brother".

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Really guys, if you have questions about your payments to Alexey, you should ask him directly or at least on a channel where he is more active. No one here can answer these questions for you.
Here you find answers when it comes to gameplay, bugs and workarounds and discussions about if we have ot love [insert character name here] or if we like/hate the story progress.

If you are looking for people who mumble "true, true" to your complaints, it's best to go to the local pub, buy a round and blame the government for everything.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
Looks like the other big brother game update(PGN) will come out first.... Which will be good because then aleksey will be forced to realise his update.

TomMullica

Dec 3, 2020
I really like BB:AS, but Aleksey has a history of dropping updates much later than announced and the updates were half-assed. Just look at the current one - 0.08, but it needed 6(!) fixes. When you do the same thing several times in a row, it's normal for people to trust you a lot less. I know that this site covers specific games and their fans are people with specific interests and expectations, but when trust is lost it's really hard to build it back up again. I hope that the development of this game goes forward with better updates, delivered according to schedule, because it's one of the few worthy games here.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I really like BB:AS, but Aleksey has a history of dropping updates much later than announced and the updates were half-assed. Just look at the current one - 0.08, but it needed 6(!) fixes. When you do the same thing several times in a row, it's normal for people to trust you a lot less. I know that this site covers specific games and their fans are people with specific interests and expectations, but when trust is lost it's really hard to build it back up again. I hope that the development of this game goes forward with better updates, delivered according to schedule, because it's one of the few worthy games here.
The thing about programming is that it gets progressively harder the larger the project gets. As the game gets bigger and bigger it's pretty much a guarantee that some bugs are going to wind up finding their way into the next release, especially if the dev is working on it by himself and has close to no one to do bug testing. I will never support deadlines with this kind of work because it guarantees that the work getting done is going to be rushed, and as Mr. Nintendo Man said once upon a time: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Reactions: firevoodoo

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The thing about programming is that it gets progressively harder the larger the project gets. As the game gets bigger and bigger it's pretty much a guarantee that some bugs are going to wind up finding their way into the next release, especially if the dev is working on it by himself and has close to no one to do bug testing. I will never support deadlines with this kind of work because it guarantees that the work getting done is going to be rushed, and as Mr. Nintendo Man said once upon a time: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
My experience with modding so far is that the key to keeping the bugs in check is to playtest frequently after adding only a small number of new events. That way you haven't added enough code to really fuck things up, you'll have a small number of bugs that will be pretty easy to fix, then you move on to the next set of events. So you don't code the entire release and then do the bug fixing at the end. You do both at the same time. It's MUCH faster that way. Usually a few broken links or whatever will still slip through the cracks, especially on paths that you don't personally like as well and for that it really helps to let your fans know that you will actually respond to those bug reports.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes