3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
anyone know when part 2 will be out for free to download, it seems its out on patreon I think, I might be wrong

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the help mate
No problem here.
Bought some cigarettes, gave them to Alice, set her up then talked to her on the Sofa if she was comfortable.
The same day I played the spider prank when she was tanning and did some groping. No idea if that is important.

Are you SURE you installed the patch? What's the game version displayed on the title screen?

Orock

Sep 23, 2021
No problem here.
Bought some cigarettes, gave them to Alice, set her up then talked to her on the Sofa if she was comfortable.
The same day I played the spider prank when she was tanning and did some groping. No idea if that is important.

Are you SURE you installed the patch? What's the game version displayed on the title screen?
Wait, it suppose to be 07.02 right?
I play this game in android. And i already copy the script.rpa and translate.rpa to folder "game" In android data.

Screenshot_2021-10-20-20-01-13-494_bb.another.story.jpg

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Use the shortest route, cum in her. But sometimes the option is not there, have a save ready before you walk in to reload from. Also you can give him a laxative or sleeping tabs the nights she's in the tub...... I think

the problem is Erik are already find me and KIra having se x n the batrhoom and Kira was forced to give hm a bj ,i need a save before this happened

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait, it suppose to be 07.02 right?
I play this game in android. And i already copy the script.rpa and translate.rpa to folder "game" In android data.

View attachment 1461044
The latest version is 0.07.p1.02
The bugfix is included in version 0.07.p1.01 or later.

Looks like you put the files to the wrong folder or didn't replace the existing ones.
Do you have more than one game version installed on the phone? Maybe you picked the wrong installation folder.

Try again to apply the patch, but delete the old files first to make sure they get replaced.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
the problem is Erik are already find me and KIra having se x n the batrhoom and Kira was forced to give hm a bj ,i need a save before this happened
Are you trying to complete "favourite aunt"? It that's it, try her at 3am

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
yes i already completed evry quests
Then your only options is to avoid it or only go there when you have taken care of Eric for the night (Mondays and Thursdays I think). Black Panther or one of the other guys might be able to guide you better. Even if you edit your save to erase the event (I'm not sure it's worth it) eventually it will occur again.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
News flash: Just in from ALIEN NEWS NET. The beloved actor Eric died today. While filming on location of his latest movie Big Brother Another Story, Eric stubbed his toe, and died of a brain hemorrhage. But don't worry BBAS fans an exact duplicate of Eric has been found, and is on his way to the set now.
Some say he looks even better than the old Eric. :alien:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
I hope the game developer can read my Message the only fçking reason I downloaded this game was just cause of anna that hot milf I wanted to see the max and ann séx scene so badly! I thought that NTR is avoidable But shit! my hopes is dead now that fçking Eric ntr is unavoidable no matter what path u will chose this game is shit it's only for ntr lovers
YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE NTR AVOIDABLE
So that your game could reach more people and everyone could have enjoyed it! Let me know guys when max finally gets his milf back and kicks out Eric!

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
I hope the game developer can read my Message the only fçking reason I downloaded this game was just cause of anna that hot milf I wanted to see the max and ann séx scene so badly! I thought that NTR is avoidable But shit! my hopes is dead now that fçking Eric ntr is unavoidable no matter what path u will chose this game is shit it's only for ntr lovers
YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE NTR AVOIDABLE
So that your game could reach more people and everyone could have enjoyed it! Let me know guys when max finally gets his milf back and kicks out Eric!
Coming hot, fast and strong for you circus

53058_eric17.jpg

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes