Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Five more studio type renders for the Lisa Lovers. She told me she wanted to do some sexy, sultry, seductive, glamour photos, so seeing it was a holiday weekend (for me at least) I made some Jello Shots for us to consume during the session. Bad, bad choice. She took a shot before EACH photo. After 4 photos...then taking the 5th Jello Shot...well...you'll see.

Very large renders (4K) reduced to fit the upload limits here. Still mostly in the 3800 pixel range (4 out of 5 of them). Open wide and scroll. Enjoy!

Lisa - LP 01.png

Lisa - LP 02.png Lisa - LP 03.png Lisa - LP 04.png

"Lisa? Lisa?? Are you OK??? You're snoring awfully loudly. OK...no more Jello Shots for you today. Sweet dreams."

Lisa - LP 05.png

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Five more studio type renders for the Lisa Lovers. She told me she wanted to do some sexy, sultry, seductive, glamour photos, so seeing it was a holiday weekend (for me at least) I made some Jello Shots for us to consume during the session. Bad, bad choice. She took a shot before EACH photo. After 4 photos...then taking the 5th Jello Shot...well...you'll see.

Very large renders (4K) reduced to fit the upload limits here. Still mostly in the 3800 pixel range (4 out of 5 of them). Open wide and scroll. Enjoy!

View attachment 721728

View attachment 721732 View attachment 721733 View attachment 721738

"Lisa? Lisa?? Are you OK??? You're snoring awfully loudly. OK...no more Jello Shots for you today. Sweet dreams."

View attachment 721739
You made my day! Fine work!

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Kira
tu es sur que tu ne veux pas en parler avant?
Are you sure you don’t want to talk about it first?

Anne
non! termine de t'habiller et viens m'aider à mettre la table
no! finish dressing and come help me set the table
image 281.jpg

le dîner se passe dans une bonne ambiance où tout le monde raconta sa journée, bien que Max homis certains détails comme la visite chez David et So. Lisa ne parla pas non plus de l'incident avec Erik. Tout son passe bien aux pays des télés toby jusqu'au moment où Anne prit la parole pour faire une annonce à sa famille
the dinner takes place in a good atmosphere where everyone told his day, although Max homis some details like the visit to David and So. Lisa also did not talk about the incident with Erik. Everything goes well in the countries of the tele toby until the moment when Anne spoke to make an announcement to her family

image 282.jpg

Anne
J'ai une bonne nouvelle pour vous. j'ai téléphoné à grand-mère, elle va passer un peu de temps avec nous
I have good news for you. I phoned Grandma, she’s going to spend some time with us
image 283.jpg

Kira
merde. je m'attendais pas à celle la
Shit. I wasn’t expecting that one
image 284.jpg

Alice
non pas encore
not yet
image 285.jpg

Lisa
c'est qui grand-mère?
Who is Grandma?
image 286.jpg

Max
Quand arrive-t-elle?
When does it arrive?
image 287.jpg

Kira
mais qu'est-ce qui t'est passé par la tête Anne
but what went through your head Anne

Alice
sérieusement la dernière fois cela ne t'a pas suffi
seriously last time it wasn’t enough

Anne
en 15 ans elle a changé
in 15 years she changed

Lisa
vous pensez qu'elle va m'adorer?
You think she’ll love me?

Max
elle est jolis grand-mère?
Is she a pretty grandmother?
image 288.jpg

Alice
fait quelque chose tante Kira
does something Aunt Kira

Kira
Anne faut qu'on discute sérieusement
Anne, we need to have a serious talk

Anne
allons dans la chambre
Come to bed
image 289.jpg

arrivé dans la chambre, un échange houleux au sujet de la grand-mère des enfants durat plusieurs minutes
arrived in the room, a stormy exchange about the children’s grandmother lasted several minutes

image 290.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

Oct 9, 2018
Hey does anybody have a .duf file they can drop me of the characters, especially the mom and the aunt, or tell me the exact morphs they used for each? I saw the assets list but I can't figure out the proper proportion of morphs. Thanks a bunch guys!

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Reactions: mame666
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes