Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Some of you may remember me thinking about a scenario where Max was sent to military school (leaving the girls at Eric's tender mercy) and coming back after 4 years.​

I think I've posted the older Max a while back, but now I want to share the rest I've worked on.

Max
OM - 0001.png

Lisa
OL - 0001.png

Eric
OE - 0001.png

Ann
OA - 0001.png

Originally I wanted to reveal their new designs in a short story like the others in the past, but due to current events and shifting responsibilities I don't have as much time as I used to. But if people like the designs I may do single renders featuring them whenever there is some time.

There is no Alice or Kira design, because in the scenario I had they both moved out (to get away from Eric, bc they where more aware of what's going on) and took a flat together.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Еще не создана тема Glamour: Fan Арт и тем более Glamour: Art Ассетс, а модеры меня уже задрочили.
The theme Glamour: Fan Art has not yet been created, and even more so Glamour: Art Assets, and the modders have already jerked me off.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I was bored, so decided to see if I could make my computer cry. Rendered 9 models on a boat deck in the ocean all at the same time in one render at 4K 4096 x 2531 (using the Daz Studio "Golden Ratio - Landscape" preset). It insisted on saying that was too much for my GTX1080 (well, DUH!...imagine that), so it kicked to using my CPU, so I let it render for 6 hours while I took a nap. Then post Intel denoised it, then some minor post processing (color, brightness, contrast, vignette). Then resized it to 3800 x 2348 (9,937 KB) to allow it to upload to the forum. Open full size and scroll. Enjoy.

Models:
Big Brother - Lisa, Ann, Olivia
Dating My Daughter - Dee, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer
Melody - Melody, Sophia

(Credits to CJ0, Divine, OhWee, Testofreak for character DUF's)

BB Melody DMD - UYN 01 RS.png

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I was bored, so decided to see if I could make my computer cry. Rendered 9 models on a boat deck in the ocean all at the same time in one render at 4K 4096 x 2531 (using the Daz Studio "Golden Ratio - Landscape" preset). It insisted on saying that was too much for my GTX1080 (well, DUH!...imagine that), so it kicked to using my CPU, so I let it render for 6 hours while I took a nap. Then post Intel denoised it, then some minor post processing (color, brightness, contrast, vignette). Then resized it to 3800 x 2348 (9,937 KB) to allow it to upload to the forum. Open full size and scroll. Enjoy.

Models:
Big Brother - Lisa, Ann, Olivia
Dating My Daughter - Dee, Elena, Jennifer
Melody - Melody, Sophia, Georgina

(Credits to CJ0, OhWee, Testofreak for character DUF's)

View attachment 743097
Every model looks accurate, good job

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Every model looks accurate, good job
Credit for most of that goes to the character DUF file creators (found in the various game assets threads). I'm not that deep into Daz to where I'm creating my own characters. Just putting the ones I credited into scenes and learning new things every time I do that. I'm retired, and need something to do while staying home during Covid. Just eating, sleeping, and watching Netflix reruns gets incredibly boring. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BigIrishLug
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes