• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Also, I just thought of something, since Lisa (well, basically all the girls and Max lol), likes getting spanked; makes you think if Lisa gets morning spankings from all of them? Lol

• Sad
Reactions: The 1★ Dude

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Professeur
Regarder dans le microscope, Ève
Look into the microscope, Eve

Eve
Que doit je voir?
What should I see?

Professeur
une envie de baiser qui va révolutionner le monde
a desire to fuck that will revolutionize the world
image 321.jpg

Eve
ma jupe! professeur! calmez-vous!
my skirt! Professor! Calm down!
image 322.jpg

Professeur
impossible! j'ai pris une pilule, je suis obligé d'aller jusqu'au bout dû teste et vote chatte est parfaite pour l'expérience.
impossible! I took a pill, I have to go through with it and your pussy is perfect for the experience.

Eve
pilule? teste? de quoi parlez-vous professeur?
pill? test? what are you talking about professor?
image 323.jpg

Professeur
j'ai fabriqué une nouvelle pilule érectile que je teste en ce moment? mais vous aller tout faire foirer mon expérience et votre carrière avec votre résistance à ne pas vouloir participer à cette recherche scientifique
I made a new erectile pill that I’m testing right now? but you’re going to screw up my experience and your career with your resistance to not wanting to participate in this scientific research

Eve
je veux rien faire foirer! mais cela est-il bien nécessaire
I don’t want to screw anything up! but is it really necessary

Professeur
d'abord la théorie puis vient la pratique telle sont les lois de science. À genoux Ève. commencer avec les mains pour la pratique
first the theory then comes the practice such are the laws of science. Kneeling Eve. start with hands for practice
image 324.jpg

professeur
Vos êtes doué Ève. Vos sentiers comme elle est dure et cela dure depuis 3 jours
Your are gifted Eve. Your paths as it is hard and this has been going on for 3 days

Eve
effectivement! comment avez-vous fait?
Yes! How did you do it?
image 325.jpg

Professeur
ouvrez la bouche je vais vous expliquer
open your mouth I’ll explain
image 326.jpg

Professeur
suce ma poule comme ça tu vas pas m'interrompre. Voilà, avec les échantillons que vous m'avez ramené, j'ai observé les cellules de Leydig ainsi que les spermatogenèses telles que l’hormone lutéinisante et l’hormone folliculo-stimulante. je me suis aperçus ...
Suck on my chick so you don’t interrupt me. So, with the samples you brought back, I observed the Leydig cells as well as the spermatogenesis such as the luteinizing hormone and the folliculo-stimulating hormone. I have noticed ...

le professeur encula la bouche d'Ève tout en lui expliquant les différentes découvertes sur le sperme de Max
The professor buggered Eve’s mouth while explaining to her the different discoveries on Max’s sperm

image 327.jpg

Professeur
passons à un autre orifice votre bouche est bien remplie. je suis au stade ou je dois doser les différents composants pour une pilule parfaite
let’s move on to another orifice your mouth is well filled. I’m at the stage where I have to dose the different components for a perfect pill
image 328.jpg

pendant que le professeur continua à expliquer à Ève le pourquoi il se vide les couilles depuis 3 jours. Max rentra à la maison en début d'après-midi du studio photo
while the professor continued to explain to Eve the why he’s been sucking his balls off for three days. Max returned home early afternoon from the photo studio

Anne
Alors ta matiné avec le photographe, cela c'est bien passé?
So your morning with the photographer, that went well?

Max
putain de décolleté je vais péter ma baraquette
Fucking cleavage I’m gonna pop my shit

Genial il m'a montré le matériel et accessoire photos du studio je peux aider
Genial he showed me the material and accessory photos of the studio I can help
image 329.jpg

Anne
demande aux filles si elles ont du linge à laver et apporte-le-moi s'il te plaît, après tu leur donneras un coup de main à ranger la maison
ask the girls if they have laundry to wash and bring it to me please, then you will give them a hand in tidying up the house

Max
bien maman je fais au plus vite
well, mom, I’m doing it as fast as I can
image 330.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
A little too much, it turned out as if it did not come out of the water, but from jelly. Good luck in improving your work.

• Sad
Reactions: The 1★ Dude
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes