Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Max
tu fais quoi a quatre pattes?
What are you doing on all fours?

Lisa
maman veut que la maison soit super propre. j’ai fais ton coin sauf le coin ordinateur
Mom wants the house to be super clean. I made your corner except the computer corner
image 331.jpg

Lisa
tu veux quoi?
What do you want?

Max
maman veut ton linge et celui que tu portes je dois lui apporter
Mom wants your laundry and the one you’re wearing I have to bring her

lisa
respecte ton deal Max, et arrête de me prendre pour une betterave
respect your deal, Max, and stop taking me for a beet

Max
tu recevras un colis lundi ou mardi. j'ai pensé que cela te ferait plaisir
you will receive a package on Monday or Tuesday. I thought it would make you happy
image 332.jpg

Lisa
un colis rien que pour moi, c'est vrai?
A package just for me, is it true?

Max
c'est vrai! tu me donnes ton linge s'il te plaît. maman attend
it’s true! you give me your laundry please. mom is waiting
image 333.jpg

Lisa
si tu me racontes des conneries, se vas chier grave
If you tell me any bullshit, you’re gonna shit yourself

image 334.jpg

Max
houaaa! t'as poitrine est superbe, ça me manque de plus la voir
houaaa! Your breasts are beautiful, I miss seeing her more
image 335.jpg

Lisa
tu la verras plus souvent, si je reçois mon colis mardi aux plus tard. et si le contenant me plais on pourra reprendre les devoirs de maman et tante Kira
You’ll see her more often if I get my package by Tuesday. And if I like the container, we can take back Mom and Aunt Kira’s homework
image 336.jpg

Max
j'ai hâte d'être à mardi, mais donne-moi ta jupe Lisa, maman attend
I can’t wait till Tuesday, but give me your skirt Lisa, mom’s waiting
image 337.jpg

Max
tu oublieras pas de donner ta culotte aussi
you won’t forget to give your panties too

Lisa
oublis Max! j'irais lui donner dès que je me serais changé
forget Max! I’ll give it to him as soon as I change
image 338.jpg

Lisa
profite de la vue Max on a discuté de la trace de sperme que tu m’as faite ce matin
Enjoy the view Max we talked about the sperm trail you gave me this morning

Max
quelle trace?
what trail ?

Lisa
dégage Max! tu vas regretter ton éjaculation matinale
Get out of here, Max! You’re gonna regret your morning ejaculation
image 339.jpg

Max se dirigea vers la chambre d'Alice frappa à la porte et entra puis appela Alice qui n'entendit pas à cause du bruit de l'aspirateur. que fit Max? et bien comme vous il patient et profite
Max went to Alice’s room and knocked on the door and went in and called Alice who could not hear because of the noise of the vacuum cleaner. What did Max do? well as you it patient and enjoy
image 340.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Professeur
Regarder dans le microscope, Ève
Look into the microscope, Eve

Eve
Que doit je voir?
What should I see?

Professeur
une envie de baiser qui va révolutionner le monde
a desire to fuck that will revolutionize the world
View attachment 856456

Eve
ma jupe! professeur! calmez-vous!
my skirt! Professor! Calm down!
View attachment 856462

Professeur
impossible! j'ai pris une pilule, je suis obligé d'aller jusqu'au bout dû teste et vote chatte est parfaite pour l'expérience.
impossible! I took a pill, I have to go through with it and your pussy is perfect for the experience.

Eve
pilule? teste? de quoi parlez-vous professeur?
pill? test? what are you talking about professor?
View attachment 856486

Professeur
j'ai fabriqué une nouvelle pilule érectile que je teste en ce moment? mais vous aller tout faire foirer mon expérience et votre carrière avec votre résistance à ne pas vouloir participer à cette recherche scientifique
I made a new erectile pill that I’m testing right now? but you’re going to screw up my experience and your career with your resistance to not wanting to participate in this scientific research

Eve
je veux rien faire foirer! mais cela est-il bien nécessaire
I don’t want to screw anything up! but is it really necessary

Professeur
d'abord la théorie puis vient la pratique telle sont les lois de science. À genoux Ève. commencer avec les mains pour la pratique
first the theory then comes the practice such are the laws of science. Kneeling Eve. start with hands for practice
View attachment 856497

professeur
Vos êtes doué Ève. Vos sentiers comme elle est dure et cela dure depuis 3 jours
Your are gifted Eve. Your paths as it is hard and this has been going on for 3 days

Eve
effectivement! comment avez-vous fait?
Yes! How did you do it?
View attachment 856500

Professeur
ouvrez la bouche je vais vous expliquer
open your mouth I’ll explain
View attachment 856502

Professeur
suce ma poule comme ça tu vas pas m'interrompre. Voilà, avec les échantillons que vous m'avez ramené, j'ai observé les cellules de Leydig ainsi que les spermatogenèses telles que l’hormone lutéinisante et l’hormone folliculo-stimulante. je me suis aperçus ...
Suck on my chick so you don’t interrupt me. So, with the samples you brought back, I observed the Leydig cells as well as the spermatogenesis such as the luteinizing hormone and the folliculo-stimulating hormone. I have noticed ...

le professeur encula la bouche d'Ève tout en lui expliquant les différentes découvertes sur le sperme de Max
The professor buggered Eve’s mouth while explaining to her the different discoveries on Max’s sperm

View attachment 856508

Professeur
passons à un autre orifice votre bouche est bien remplie. je suis au stade ou je dois doser les différents composants pour une pilule parfaite
let’s move on to another orifice your mouth is well filled. I’m at the stage where I have to dose the different components for a perfect pill
View attachment 856519

pendant que le professeur continua à expliquer à Ève le pourquoi il se vide les couilles depuis 3 jours. Max rentra à la maison en début d'après-midi du studio photo
while the professor continued to explain to Eve the why he’s been sucking his balls off for three days. Max returned home early afternoon from the photo studio

Anne
Alors ta matiné avec le photographe, cela c'est bien passé?
So your morning with the photographer, that went well?

Max
putain de décolleté je vais péter ma baraquette
Fucking cleavage I’m gonna pop my shit

Genial il m'a montré le matériel et accessoire photos du studio je peux aider
Genial he showed me the material and accessory photos of the studio I can help
View attachment 856523

Anne
demande aux filles si elles ont du linge à laver et apporte-le-moi s'il te plaît, après tu leur donneras un coup de main à ranger la maison
ask the girls if they have laundry to wash and bring it to me please, then you will give them a hand in tidying up the house

Max
bien maman je fais au plus vite
well, mom, I’m doing it as fast as I can
View attachment 856527

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later
Wow. I've never seen fan art about Eve.
That's awesome.
I like Eve, Olivia's mom, and Vicky, but there's very little fan art about them.

• Sad
Reactions: The 1★ Dude

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
The Hair is to shiny i think but i really like these Hair for Alice.

Alice_DoYouLikeIt.png

Hair:
by

Top:
by

Underwear:

by

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
I've been experimenting, using our favorite model, on using real photos as a background for renders. Even though it's not perfect yet, I thought I would share a little sample here. Comments are most welcome :)

Ann Polynesia3.png

Second one is quite dark on purpose (supposed to be a night scene) featuring the original K ;)

Kate+Alice in Europe1dforce.png

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes