Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
I've been experimenting, using our favorite model, on using real photos as a background for renders. Even though it's not perfect yet, I thought I would share a little sample here. Comments are most welcome :)

View attachment 875700

Second one is quite dark on purpose (supposed to be a night scene) featuring the original K ;)

View attachment 875703
Changed the Light from Distant to Three-point on Ann (And as it seems a little windy, tried to replicate that on the hair)
I think I like this one better.
Ann Polynesia5.png

Tech info : Rendered in 2min 10sec on a RTX2080Ti - No postwork!

Last edited:

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
Changed the Light from Distant to Three-point on Ann (And as it seems a little windy, tried to replicate that on the hair)
I think I like this one better.
View attachment 875833

Tech info : Rendered in 2min 10sec on a RTX2080Ti - No postwork!
At me taking into account all settings and quality improvements goes to 1 picture 45 minutes. RTX 2070
Standard picture with two characters
Iray (Statistics) : Geometry memory consumption: 491.224 MiB (device 0), 0.000 B (host)
Iray (Statistics) : Texture memory consumption : 2.169 GiB for 188 bitmaps (device 0)
Iray (Statistics) : Lights memory consumption : 2.161 MiB (device 0)
Try yours, I'm interested in how long it will take on your video card.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
dmitriiviktorov While I don't want to try to be unnecessarily critical of your efforts, the pictures you've posted are quite dark. Perhaps that's the effect you're going for, but I would recommend adding some more lighting for your renders. I'd also recommend a bit more variety as it seems you've posted the same scene several times with the only variation being different characters or slightly altered poses.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes