Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
This story is awesome! I would like to see their faces when actually Max leaves them and the scenario about lost house and money will happen! :D
Those girls shall never been saved.

Yeah, I'm a heartless, not forgiving son of a bitch. Leaving member of the family, because there's someone new in the house? Not forgivable.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This story is awesome! I would like to see their faces when actually Max leaves them and the scenario about lost house and money will happen! :D
Those girls shall never been saved.

Yeah, I'm a heartless, not forgiving son of a bitch. Leaving member of the family, because there's someone new in the house? Not forgivable.
Agreed, this story makes me want to see some real punishment sex, Bruno!

I like your Alice, she looks less of a tomboy than the original, more feminine and less skinny. Your Lisa is great, I love her haircut, it makes her look more self-aware and adult, after finally getting some dick up that annoyingly virgin pussy...

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Agreed, this story makes me want to see some real punishment sex, Bruno!

I like your Alice, she looks less of a tomboy than the original, more feminine and less skinny. Your Lisa is great, I love her haircut, it makes her look more self-aware and adult, after finally getting some dick up that annoyingly virgin pussy...
All true, but Ann is much worse than the original and it's been said before. Bruno promised to make her look normal again, but it's still the same.

Bruno give us the old Ann back!!!

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Max: "I told you I'd get you Eric"
Ann: "Oh Max, thank you. You've saved us all"
View attachment 1029141
So what happened afterwards? Well the Police arrived & mum was quick to say I saved the entire family & how Eric had enslaved them for months. During the investigation the Police found out that Eric was actually a man named Victor Moro & part of a notorious family.

I was cleared of any wrong doing & life returned to some form of normality, the girls all gave birth to Eric's children who were quickly put up for adoption as they wanted no reminders of Eric. I eventually married both Mum & Aunt Kira in an unofficial ceremony & they quickly got pregnant with my child. Alice recently found out she was pregnant while Lisa wants to wait a bit longer, but she still lets me cum in her.

We are now living happily as a united family.
Max Victory 2.png

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
So what happened afterwards? Well the Police arrived & mum was quick to say I saved the entire family & how Eric had enslaved them for months. During the investigation the Police found out that Eric was actually a man named Victor Moro & part of a notorious family.

I was cleared of any wrong doing & life returned to some form of normality, the girls all gave birth to Eric's children who were quickly put up for adoption as they wanted no reminders of Eric. I eventually married both Mum & Aunt Kira in an unofficial ceremony & they quickly got pregnant with my child. Alice recently found out she was pregnant while Lisa wants to wait a bit longer, but she still lets me cum in her.

We are now living happily as a united family.
View attachment 1046397
Man, that's quite a plot you've got going.:oops::oops::oops:(y);)

Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour à tous, mes vacances sont terminées, je vais pouvoir publier la suite de l'histoire...
Hello everyone, my holidays are over, I will be able to publish the rest of the story...

030.png
Max : Allons, ne jouez pas les vierges effarouchées. Je sais qu’il vous baise toutes les trois et que vous aimez ça !
Max : Come on, don’t be a scared virgin. I know that he fucks all three of you and that you like it !

029.png
Anne : …Ça suffit ! Je t’interdis de dire des choses pareilles ! Eric est un homme bien, il a toujours fais son maximum pour nous soutenir et maintenir notre famille uni !
Anne : … That’s enough ! I forbid you to say such things ! Eric is a good man, he has always done his utmost to support us and keep our family united !

031.png
Max : Ouvre les yeux avant qu’il ne soit trop tard maman, il ne vous aime pas. Ce qu’il aime c’est posséder, contrôler et dominer ! Et si quelque chose ou quelqu’un l’en empêche, il l’élimine. Tante Kira, Kate et moi ne nous somme pas laissé faire. Résulta, il a manipulé Alice pour qu’elle se fâche avec Kate et toi tu as trahi ta sœur et ton propre fils en nous chassant de la maison.
Max : Open your eyes before it’s too late mom, he doesn’t like you. What he likes is to own, control and dominate ! And if something or someone stops it, it eliminates it. Aunt Kira, Kate and I didn’t let it happen. As a result, he manipulated Alice into getting mad at Kate and you betrayed your sister and your own son by driving us out of the house.

029.png
Anne : Cette conversation est terminée ! Je refuse d’écouter une seconde de plus ce tissu de mensonge !
Anne : This conversation is over ! I refuse to listen one more second to this web of lies !

031.png
Max : Comme tu voudras, mais avant j’ai une question à te poser. Depuis quand n’a tu pas choisie toi-même tes vêtement ou cette coiffure sortie d’un film des années 50 (*) ? Et ses lettres, les avez-vous écrite seule ou est-ce qu’Eric vous “suggérait“ ce qu’il fallait écrire ?
Max : Whatever you say, but first I have a question for you. Since when didn’t you choose your own clothes or that hairstyle from a 1950s movie (*) ? And did you write his letters alone, or did Eric “suggest” what to write ?

032.png
Max : Quand, pour la dernière fois, l’une d’entre vous a t’elle décidé de quoi que ce soit ici ?... Alors ???... Je m’en doutais !
Max : When, for the last time, did one of you decide on anything here ?... So ?... I suspected it !

033.png
Max : Je perds mon temps en restant ici, il vous a complètement lavé le cerveau. Je vais me forger une nouvelle vie dans laquelle il n’y a pas de place pour vous ! Je vous abandonne à votre esclavage… Ah oui j’allais oublier, ne m’attendez pas ce soir, j’ai envi de manger dans un bon restaurant… un Italien peut-être !
Max : I’m wasting my time staying here, he completely brainwashed you. I am going to forge a new life in which there is no room for you! I am abandoning you to your slavery… Oh yes I was going to forget, don’t wait for me tonight, I want to eat in a good restaurant… an Italian perhaps !

(*) ;) bb888

Jan 29, 2018
Ce soir là…
That night…

034.png

Anne : Maintenant que tu es rentré, les filles et moi aimerions savoir pourquoi Max est resté deux ans dans ce camp militaire.
Anne : Now that you’re back, the girls and I would like to know why Max stayed in that military camp for two years.

035.png
Eric : (Merde est-ce que ce petit con leur à raconté l’histoire de la drogue ? Aucune importance, j’avais prévu cette possibilité de toute façon… !) Je sais ce que tu va me demander et la réponse est oui ! Max a été accusé de trafique de drogue. Pour lui éviter la prison, j’ai négocié avec le commandant de la base qu’il étouffe l’affaire en contrepartie que Max effectue deux ans de service disciplinaire.
Eric : (Shit, did this little prick tell them the drug story ? It doesn’t matter, I had planned this possibility anyway…!) I know what you’re going to ask me and the answer is yes ! Max was charged with drug trafficking. To keep him out of jail, I negotiated with the base commander that he cover it up in exchange for Max doing two years of disciplinary service.

036.png
Anne : Pourquoi ne nous as-tu rien dit, c’est mon fils et leur frère, nous aurions dû savoir !
Anne : Why didn’t you tell us, he’s my son and their brother, we should have known !

035.png
Eric : si je ne vous ai rien dit, c’est parce qu’après le départ de Max, vous étiez toutes les trois extrêmement perturbé. Quand cette histoire est arrivée, Kate venait de rompre avec Alice, toi tu avais découvert que ta sœur avait couché avec Max et les notes de Lisa étaient catastrophiques… je ferais pénitence si tu veux, mais à l’époque j’ai préférer vous épargner plutôt que de vous annoncer une catastrophe supplémentaire. (C'est le moment de réorienter la conversation...) Et maintenant si tu veux bien, j’aimerai vous dire quelque chose. Je me suis renseigné sur Ornella Bellicci, Max a dit la vérité, c’est la fille de Annicka Bellicci, l’une des plus grosses fortunes d’Italie (et probablement un Mégalodon dans un banc de grand requin blanc).
Eric : The reason I didn’t tell you is because after Max left, the three of you were extremely disturbed. When this story happened, Kate had just broken up with Alice, you had discovered that your sister had slept with Max and Lisa’s grades were catastrophic… I would do penance if you want, but at the time I preferred to spare you rather than announce you an additional catastrophe. (It is the time to reorient the conversation...) And now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to tell you something. I inquired about Ornella Bellicci, Max told the truth, she is the daughter of Annicka Bellicci, one of the biggest fortunes in Italy (and probably a Megalodon in a bank of large white sharks).

036.png
Lisa : Mais alors, s’il a dit la vérité la dessus (et sur le reste aussi peut-être ?), ça veut dire qu’il va vraiment partir ?!
Lisa : But then, if he told the truth about it (and maybe about the rest too ?), does that mean he’s really going to leave ?!

035.png
Eric : Je ne sais pas Lisa, c’est possible… (Oh que si il va partir, je vais m’en assurer !)
Eric : I don’t know, Lisa, it’s possible… (Oh, if he’s going to leave, I’ll make sure !)

037.png
Lisa : mais qu’est-ce qu’on va faire ? Je ne veux pas qu’il parte moi, il vient à peine de rentrer !
Lisa : But what are we going to do ? I don’t want him to leave me, he just got back !
Anne : Je sais chérie, moi non plus… Est-ce que tu as découvert d’autres choses ?
Anne : I know honey, neither do I... Have you discovered anything else ?

035.png
Eric : Non, si ce n’est que la fortune de Annicka est estimée à deux milliards d’Euro.
Eric : No, except that Annicka’s fortune is estimated at two billion Euro.

039.png
Alice : Combien ?! C’est une blague ?
Alice : How much ?! Is this a joke ?
Anne : Deux milliards… c’est énorme !
Anne : Two billion... that’s huge !

035.png
Eric : Oui et ça, c’est sans compter les résidences de luxe et les yachts (ce petit con à une chance de…). Je suis désolé les filles, j’aimerai vous dire que Max nous fais simplement une blague mais j’ai bien peur que non.
Eric : Yes, and that’s not counting the luxury residences and the yachts (this little prick has a chance of…). I’m sorry, girls, I’d like to tell you that Max is just kidding us, but I’m afraid not.

036.png
Anne : C’est un cauchemar, dite-moi que je vais me réveiller ! Je refuse qu’il parte, il n’est pas majeur, jusqu'à preuve du contraire il est toujours sous mon autorité.
Anne : It’s a nightmare, tell me I’m going to wake up! I refuse to let him go, he is not of full age, until proven otherwise he is still under my authority.

035.png
Eric : je sais que tu veux bien faire mon amour mais réfléchi, si tu l’oblige à rester ici, il va penser qu’après l’avoir abandonné, tu veux le séquestrer et il t’en voudra encore plus. Alors que si tu le laisse partir en lui disant qu’il sera toujours le bienvenu, il finira par faire la paix et il reviendra nous voir régulièrement.
Eric : I know you want to do things right, my love but, think about it, if you make him stay here, he’s gonna think that after abandoning him, you want to hold him captive and he’s gonna want more of you. So if you let him go and tell him he’ll always be welcome, he’ll end up making peace and come back to see us regularly.

037.png
Lisa : Oui mais ça peut pendre du temps ! Oh maman fais comme tu as dit, empêche-le de partir.
Lisa: Yes, but it can take time ! Oh mom, do as you said, keep him from leaving.
Anne : Non ma chérie, Eric a raison, nous devons le laisser partir et lui dire que nous continuerons à l’aimer quoi qu’il fasse et ou qu’il soit (Mon dieu, qu’ai-je fais à mon fils ? J’ai la tête qui va exploser).
Anne : No darling, Eric is right, we have to let him go and tell him that we will continue to love him no matter what he does and where he is (My God, what have I done to my son ? I have my head going to explode).
Lisa : Noooon !
Lisa : Nooooo !
Alice : (Tu fais chier Max, pourquoi tu t’en va ? On n’est pas assez bien pour toi c’est ça ? Tu préfère une milliardaire que tu connais à peine à ta propre famille ? Tu commençais à devenir intéressant, tu me disais que j’étais belle et que tu m’aimais. Tu me faisais des cadeaux… Est ce que c’est pour ça que tu as volé ce portefeuille ? Pour nous faire des cadeaux ? *Gros soupir*
Alice: (You piss Max off, why are you leaving ? We’re not good enough for you, are we ? You prefer a billionaire you barely know to your own family ? You were starting to get interesting, telling me that I was beautiful and that you loved me. You were giving me gifts… Is that why you stole that wallet ? To give us presents ? *Big sigh*

038.png
Eric : (Ehéhéh !)

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Ce soir là…
That night…

034.png

Anne : Maintenant que tu es rentré, les filles et moi aimerions savoir pourquoi Max est resté deux ans dans ce camp militaire.
Anne : Now that you’re back, the girls and I would like to know why Max stayed in that military camp for two years.

035.png
Eric : (Merde est-ce que ce petit con leur à raconté l’histoire de la drogue ? Aucune importance, j’avais prévu cette possibilité de toute façon… !) Je sais ce que tu va me demander et la réponse est oui ! Max a été accusé de trafique de drogue. Pour lui éviter la prison, j’ai négocié avec le commandant de la base qu’il étouffe l’affaire en contrepartie que Max effectue deux ans de service disciplinaire.
Eric : (Shit, did this little prick tell them the drug story ? It doesn’t matter, I had planned this possibility anyway…!) I know what you’re going to ask me and the answer is yes ! Max was charged with drug trafficking. To keep him out of jail, I negotiated with the base commander that he cover it up in exchange for Max doing two years of disciplinary service.

036.png
Anne : Pourquoi ne nous as-tu rien dit, c’est mon fils et leur frère, nous aurions dû savoir !
Anne : Why didn’t you tell us, he’s my son and their brother, we should have known !

035.png
Eric : si je ne vous ai rien dit, c’est parce qu’après le départ de Max, vous étiez toutes les trois extrêmement perturbé. Quand cette histoire est arrivée, Kate venait de rompre avec Alice, toi tu avais découvert que ta sœur avait couché avec Max et les notes de Lisa étaient catastrophiques… je ferais pénitence si tu veux, mais à l’époque j’ai préférer vous épargner plutôt que de vous annoncer une catastrophe supplémentaire. (C'est le moment de réorienter la conversation...) Et maintenant si tu veux bien, j’aimerai vous dire quelque chose. Je me suis renseigné sur Ornella Bellicci, Max a dit la vérité, c’est la fille de Annicka Bellicci, l’une des plus grosses fortunes d’Italie (et probablement un Mégalodon dans un banc de grand requin blanc).
Eric : The reason I didn’t tell you is because after Max left, the three of you were extremely disturbed. When this story happened, Kate had just broken up with Alice, you had discovered that your sister had slept with Max and Lisa’s grades were catastrophic… I would do penance if you want, but at the time I preferred to spare you rather than announce you an additional catastrophe. (It is the time to reorient the conversation...) And now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to tell you something. I inquired about Ornella Bellicci, Max told the truth, she is the daughter of Annicka Bellicci, one of the biggest fortunes in Italy (and probably a Megalodon in a bank of large white sharks).

036.png
Lisa : Mais alors, s’il a dit la vérité la dessus (et sur le reste aussi peut-être ?), ça veut dire qu’il va vraiment partir ?!
Lisa : But then, if he told the truth about it (and maybe about the rest too ?), does that mean he’s really going to leave ?!

035.png
Eric : Je ne sais pas Lisa, c’est possible… (Oh que si il va partir, je vais m’en assurer !)
Eric : I don’t know, Lisa, it’s possible… (Oh, if he’s going to leave, I’ll make sure !)

037.png
Lisa : mais qu’est-ce qu’on va faire ? Je ne veux pas qu’il parte moi, il vient à peine de rentrer !
Lisa : But what are we going to do ? I don’t want him to leave me, he just got back !
Anne : Je sais chérie, moi non plus… Est-ce que tu as découvert d’autres choses ?

035.png
Eric : Non, si ce n’est que la fortune de Annicka est estimée à deux milliards d’Euro.

039.png

035.png
Eric : Oui et ça, c’est sans compter les résidences de luxe et les yachts (ce petit con à une chance de…). Je suis désolé les filles, j’aimerai vous dire que Max nous fais simplement une blague mais j’ai bien peur que non.
Eric : Yes, and that’s not counting the luxury residences and the yachts (this little prick has a chance of…). I’m sorry, girls, I’d like to tell you that Max is just kidding us, but I’m afraid not.

036.png
Anne : C’est un cauchemar, dite-moi que je vais me réveiller ! Je refuse qu’il parte, il n’est pas majeur, jusqu'à preuve du contraire il est toujours sous mon autorité.
Anne : It’s a nightmare, tell me I’m going to wake up! I refuse to let him go, he is not of full age, until proven otherwise he is still under my authority.

035.png
Eric : je sais que tu veux bien faire mon amour mais réfléchi, si tu l’oblige à rester ici, il va penser qu’après l’avoir abandonné, tu veux le séquestrer et il t’en voudra encore plus. Alors que si tu le laisse partir en lui disant qu’il sera toujours le bienvenu, il finira par faire la paix et il reviendra nous voir régulièrement.
Eric : I know you want to do things right, my love but, think about it, if you make him stay here, he’s gonna think that after abandoning him, you want to hold him captive and he’s gonna want more of you. So if you let him go and tell him he’ll always be welcome, he’ll end up making peace and come back to see us regularly.

037.png
Lisa : Oui mais ça peut pendre du temps ! Oh maman fais comme tu as dit, empêche-le de partir.
Lisa: Yes, but it can take time ! Oh mom, do as you said, keep him from leaving.
Anne : Non ma chérie, Eric a raison, nous devons le laisser partir et lui dire que nous continuerons à l’aimer quoi qu’il fasse et ou qu’il soit (Mon dieu, qu’ai-je fais à mon fils ? J’ai la tête qui va exploser).
Anne : No darling, Eric is right, we have to let him go and tell him that we will continue to love him no matter what he does and where he is (My God, what have I done to my son ? I have my head going to explode).
Alice : (Tu fais chier Max, pourquoi tu t’en va ? On n’est pas assez bien pour toi c’est ça ? Tu préfère une milliardaire que tu connais à peine à ta propre famille ? Tu commençais à devenir intéressant, tu me disais que j’étais belle et que tu m’aimais. Tu me faisais des cadeaux… Est ce que c’est pour ça que tu as volé ce portefeuille ? Pour nous faire des cadeaux ? *Gros soupir*
Alice: (You piss Max off, why are you leaving ? We’re not good enough for you, are we ? You prefer a billionaire you barely know to your own family ? You were starting to get interesting, telling me that I was beautiful and that you loved me. You were giving me gifts… Is that why you stole that wallet ? To give us presents ? *Big sigh*

038.png
I really liked your Lisa! :love: So ... grown up and cool. And an interesting story turns out, well done. (y)(y)(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Ce soir là…
That night…

034.png

035.png

036.png

035.png

036.png

035.png

037.png

035.png

039.png

035.png

036.png

035.png

037.png

038.png
Bruno, well done. I've enjoyed your work in the other threads but I think your Alice is fantastic. Would you mind sharing what assets you used on her? Is it the base Alice figure with different hair and morphs?

Jan 29, 2018
Bruno, well done. I've enjoyed your work in the other threads but I think your Alice is fantastic. Would you mind sharing what assets you used on her? Is it the base Alice figure with different hair and morphs?
Bonjour Happy Bubbles.
Il s'agit juste du personnage que tu peut trouver ici : https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/
Pour les cheveux c'est : SP hair 008
et la morphologie elle est voluptueuse 20%.

Hello Happy Bubbles. This is just the character you can find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/
For the hair it is: SP hair 008
and the morphology it is voluptuous 20%.

Reactions: Happy Bubbles
Jan 29, 2018
31.png
Sophia : Qui sont réellement cette mère et sa fille ?
Sophia : Who are really this mother and her daughter ?

35.png
Alex : Des personnes que j’ai créé. Quelque soit la manière dont il va faire ses recherches, Victor apprendra qu’Annicka est une richissime veuve qui a héritée d’un empire financier colossale en Italie. Elle dirige ses entreprises d’une main de fer et ne supporte pas les gents sans ambition. Cependant pour sa fille, Ornélla, les choses ne vont pas aussi bien. Son père est décédé de manière étrange et elle pense que sa mère y a joué un rôle. Petit à petit, elle a commencé à boire, à fumer et à trainer dans des quartiers ou même moi je n’aurai pas envie d’aller chier, désolé pour l’expression… Sa mère a été prévenue à temps et elle à fais jouer ses relations pour l’envoyer dans un camp de “redressement“.
Alex : People I created. No matter how he does his research, Victor will learn that Annicka is a wealthy widow who inherited a colossal financial empire in Italy. She runs her businesses with an iron fist and does not support people without ambition. However, for his daughter, Ornélla, things are not going as well. Her father passed away in a strange way and she thinks her mother played a part in it. Little by little, she started drinking, smoking and hanging out in neighborhoods, or even I won’t want to take a shit, sorry for the expression… Her mother was notified in time and she used her connections to send her to a “recovery” camp.

31.png
Sophia : le même que Max j’imagine ?
Sophia : Same as Max, I guess ?

37.png
Alex : Oui, c’est là-bas qu’ils se sont connus. L’histoire d’Ornélla est similaire à celle de Max, elle se sentait trahi et abandonnée par sa mère. Ils ont fini par se lier d’amitié et se sont raconté leurs vies. La suite vous la connaissez, l’histoire de drogue de Max est arrivée et ils ont été séparés mais ils arrivaient à se voir de temps en temps en cachette. Quand Ornélla est rentrée chez elle un an plus tard, elle a continué d’écrire régulièrement à Max pour le soutenir et l’aider à tenir le coup.
Alex : Yes, that’s where they met. The story of Ornélla is similar to that of Max, she felt betrayed and abandoned by her mother. They ended up making friends and telling each other their lives. The next thing you know, Max’s drug story happened and they were separated but they managed to sneak up on each other from time to time. When Ornélla returned home a year later, she continued to write regularly to Max to support him and help him stay the course.

34.png
Melissa : J’ai pris contact avec Max sous l’apparence d’Ornélla, ça fait plus d’un an qu’on prépare cette opération. Si demain Ornélla ne vient pas, qui sais comment Max réagira… il pourrait certainement utiliser son arme.
Melissa : I made contact with Max as Ornélla, and we have been preparing this operation for over a year. If tomorrow Ornélla does not come, who knows how Max will react… he could certainly use his weapon.
Sophia : Comment Max a-t-il basculé dans la colère et la vengeance ?
Sophia : How did Max fall back into anger and revenge ?

35.png
Alex : Il y a un an, il a réussi à se connecter aux caméras qu’il a installées partout dans la maison. Mais là… ce qu’il a vu l’a fait basculer. C’est ce jour là qu’il à décidé de rentrer chez lui et de faire payer à Eric. Il a écrit à Ornella pour lui demander son aide et elle a accepté. Ils ont montés un plan tous les deux pour se débarrasser d’Eric, faire payer sa famille et s’enfuir loin ou personne ne pourras les retrouver. Sauf qu’Annicka, la mère d’Ornélla a appris leur projet et que lorsqu’elle arrivera chez Max, rien ne se passera comme prévu… il s’attendait à ne voir qu’Ornélla, il va rencontrer également sa mère !...
Alex: A year ago, he was able to connect to the cameras he installed all over the house. But then … what he saw tipped him over. It was on that day that he decided to go home and make Eric pay. He wrote to Ornella to ask for her help and she agreed. They both set up a plan to get rid of Eric, make his family pay and run away where no one can find them. Except that Annicka, Ornélla’s mother, learned of their project and that when she arrives at Max’s house, nothing will go as planned… he expected to see only Ornélla, he will also meet his mother !

26.png
Sophia : Mais !? Comment allez-vous pouvoir faire deux personnes en même temps ? Alice est trop jeune pour être crédible en mère de famille…
Sophia : But !? How are you going to make two people at the same time? Alice is too young to be credible as a mother…

35.png
Alex : Je ne pensais pas à Alice pour le rôle…
Alex : I wasn’t thinking of Alice for this role…

36.png
Sophia : ???!!!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes