Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
More pregnant Lisa and Erick!
I asked for more preggy Lisa here several months ago without result, so I did it myself (same with Isabella from 'Being a DIK'). You can do it as well!

It is my first render ever. I liked playing with models, shaping, posing and setting up the light. Still don't like Eric's face expression here, and may be he needed more scaling work. The bad thing is that my amd gpu is not supported by DAZ iRay. This low resolution picture was rendered purely with my cpu and it took about 90 minutes. I shall definitely continue but not often.
Lisa deserves high quality fanart.

RockSteady1

Oct 4, 2018
I asked for more preggy Lisa here several months ago without result, so I did it myself (same with Isabella from 'Being a DIK'). You can do it as well!

It is my first render ever. I liked playing with models, shaping, posing and setting up the light. Still don't like Eric's face expression here, and may be he needed more scaling work. The bad thing is that my amd gpu is not supported by DAZ iRay. This low resolution picture was rendered purely with my cpu and it took about 90 minutes. I shall definitely continue but not often.
Lisa deserves high quality fanart.
Make some sex scene with pregnant Lisa and Erick! It's awesome!

Reactions: ArcMagway

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Share your own arts instead of getting likes for the work of others -.-
Actually I'm giving credit where credit is due, and including links to the original post, so viewers can hit the link and show appreciation to those outstanding artist. Topser has a crossover genre and didn't share it here. But if you look ever so carefully. I put his actual link in the post so he was notified. Krekerman003 did a post in Bad Bobby Saga and because the characters are similar, I posted the link here and notified him. If either one did post the asset on this thread I would pull the individual post and wouldn't bat an eye. Did you even look and give them thanks, before you started condemning, I♥VirginGirls is no were to be seen giving appreciation on either post. So no you didn't ~ Hypocrite.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes