Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
With a bit of luck, I should have something ready by some time next week. I hope
Just a quick update, I working on the last few files and I'm waiting on an update from Smirniy, with some changes he has made. So if everything goes right and I get the update in time, I'm still looking at having something ready later this week, if not I will do my best to have everything ready for early next week.

Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
Just a quick update, I working on the last few files and I'm waiting on an update from Smirniy, with some changes he has made. So if everything goes right and I get the update in time, I'm still looking at having something ready later this week, if not I will do my best to have everything ready for early next week.
WOW!! I got handed a massive update from Smirniy and it's slow going. So it's with regret that I have to inform you, there is no way I will have the update translated and Smirniy checks and approves it in time for a release this week. I know it sucks, but after 6 weeks of working with this code, I need at least a few days break. All I can promise you is that "it's close" so don't give up on me, or the game. You will get an English version ASAP. "Sorry" I don't have better news...

Heruku

Jun 8, 2021
WOW!! I got handed a massive update from Smirniy and it's slow going. So it's with regret that I have to inform you, there is no way I will have the update translated and Smirniy checks and approves it in time for a release this week. I know it sucks, but after 6 weeks of working with this code, I need at least a few days break. All I can promise you is that "it's close" so don't give up on me, or the game. You will get an English version ASAP. "Sorry" I don't have better news...
Where and how can we download it

May 21, 2021
awww, sad to hear that. maybe you could share the one you already have first? while we wait for the complete one?

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
If are in contact with original creator can you request that he make the game in apk file or even joiplay compatible. This can increase his game reach to a much greater population.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If are in contact with original creator can you request that he make the game in apk file or even joiplay compatible. This can increase his game reach to a much greater population.
Since you can't be bothered to check forum for Android support in original BigBrother game by Dark Silver.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-14811074

That is not possible. This is only a mod that runs on original 0.13 version binaries. "Original creator" abandoned the game in 2018. He also abandoned his current/last venture and lost almost all financing on patreon.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes