darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
You are playing not 0.21.0.018 version. You are playing 0.21.0.015 or 16. As result nightclub events do not advance and you corrupted other progress by talking to Lisa about Alice punishments.

English translation update is on page 104. If you have autosave that still has Lisa's poss.sed flag set to 65, rollback to that autosave and get updated English translation. If that autosave is to far and you don't want to grind the game again, I'll upload fixed save file.
Is there a difference between 0.21.0.018 version. And version 0.21.0.017?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a difference between 0.21.0.018 version. And version 0.21.0.017?
Max can't blackmail Alice at this point of game. .018 version made sure that Max can't talk to Lisa about Alice punishments before you finish events in 0.20. .017 version fixed nightclub events.

After you finish Olivia and Diana events in their home, chat with Kira about Alice career will unlock. If you do three new webshows with Alice while progressing with Olivia and Diana.

ATM you are doing two events near the pool with Lisa and Olivia from mod 0.19 stories.

Last edited:

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
Max can't blackmail Alice at this point of game. .018 version made sure that Max can't talk to Lisa about Alice punishments before you finish events in 0.20. .017 version fixed nightclub events.

After you finish Olivia and Diana events in their home, chat with Kira about Alice career will unlock. If you do three new webshows with Alice while progressing with Olivia and Diana.

ATM you are doing two events near the pool with Lisa and Olivia from mod 0.19 stories.
I think i did all of them, but the chat still did not pop. Not sure what i am missing

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think i did all of them, but the chat still did not pop. Not sure what i am missing
Webshow with Alice -> Do we really need her -> ... -> Quietly -> ... -> Can you sit on top

You are probably repeating first and second webshow and not triggering the third one.

I'm stuck here I'm done with Lisa and Olivia what's next
This is my save
See family tits at 12:00 near the pool and discuss Olivia with one of them.

You are doing last four events in 0.17 guide.

Last edited:

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
Webshow with Alice -> Do we really need her -> ... -> Quietly -> ... -> Can you sit on top

You are probably repeating first and second webshow and not triggering the third one.

See family tits at 12:00 near the pool and discuss Olivia with one of them.

You are doing last four events in 0.17 guide.
well i did progress a bit, but still i can not talk with Lisa in the morning

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know what to do after getting here. Can anyone help?
My last progress in this memorization
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-018-the-smirniy.26007/post-6024978 - page seven in walkthrough, event four on the list.
20:00 do the special lesson in the kitchen when Ann is not at work and do it the other way. Not the way Kira taught them.

well i did progress a bit, but still i can not talk with Lisa in the morning
Looks like you triggered hacker events near the pool before talking to Lisa and you did them all. So several days in a row ignoring dialog at 10:00 while progressing with hacker events.

Find line with "poss.sed=65&poss.car=94&mlizza.1" in Data/09.txt and change it to "poss.sed=65&poss.car>93&mlizza.1"

Or change poss.sed to 66 and poss.guest to 55 for game to assume that chat with Lisa happened.

Last edited:

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Guys, I can't escape Alice's punishment, and I can't punish her. What's wrong with me?
How do I make a girl topless breakfast cans
Are there more scenes yet
This is my save

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Guys, I can't escape Alice's punishment, and I can't punish her. What's wrong with me?
How do I make a girl topless breakfast cans
Are there more scenes yet
This is my save
Lisa told Max to meet Diana and convince her. Friday or Tuesday 17:00 Olivia's and Diana's home. You are at last .18 mod event.

You also haven't done nightclub events on Friday - Saturday 3:00. Get Alice drunk and do them. Make sure that you are not running game in 0.21.0.015 or 016 translation version.

If you don't like Alice punishing Max and Lisa in the evening, do not have sex with Lisa or find events where she does not snitch to Alice.

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Can someone help, does anyone else's game crash if you go to bed when you first start it up, cause mine does, is there something to help with this

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Guys i need help, so the new update mention Ann get a new job when that day we can visit her studio Ann mention say that tonight meet her after dinner but after dinner i went to her but it doesn't prompt out any new option instead old option did i messed up or what?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Guys i need help, so the new update mention Ann get a new job when that day we can visit her studio Ann mention say that tonight meet her after dinner but after dinner i went to her but it doesn't prompt out any new option instead old option did i messed up or what?
Wednesday 20:00 bathroom -> Enter -> Have you forgotten that we're going to the Studio?

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Wednesday 20:00 bathroom -> Enter -> Have you forgotten that we're going to the Studio?
Dzeris how to get this scene? i only left this part now i skip to saturday and wednesday but still don't have this option

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes