RiniDRAW

Oct 7, 2017
Hello Dark Silver I know what you are right now But should I be patreon? You may lose your business money for a while. But if you do not have to be patreon, you might as well look for other ways. I am now trying to talk to you with a Google translator so you can not read well. I'm sorry. I'm enjoying the game. Thank you.

Reactions: bobbo69

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
@TCMS I repeat, please stop this discussion about patreon's block etc. @DarkSilver created Discord channel and all people send their thoughts there. This is topic not about this shit. Enough!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@DarkSilver - You defined the relationships in the Assemby-csharp file, right? Revise it to Max moving in with a homeowner named Ann who bought a house with her 2 daughters.
Take the original definitions and host them off-site like lewdpatcher with NO links to patreon and no discussion of it. Remember the patch or incest content CANNOT be linked to Patreon in any way. If you linked to your blog on Patreon and you have an incest game on that blog, they will ask you to either remove the link to the blog or take down the incest content itself.
Regarding the words "son", "sister", "mom", and Aunt. You could ask the team to quickly use a search like CTRL+F to sub those terms for something like "Hey little brat!" instead of "hey little brother!". That way you only change it once.
I know this will delay a game somewhat but that would stop the trust and safety person from going too far.

If seems too harsh, then I have another suggestion.. Do the above 3 in the quickest way possible to get rid of "incest" being mentioned in the game. Next, tell your Trust and Safety "handler" to give you their boss's contact info so you can ask them if they are willing to risk losing several thousand per month for being "overzealous" in their enforcement. Point out that you earn them several thousand per month and if someone is going to harass you, you can take your several thousand dollars elsewhere.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Yeah, pretty sure that's why patreon isnt hitting DC as well, might indeed be the best idea to offer your game on a separate website and don't give info about the nature of the game outside of update and game direction on patreon. You give link of your website on your patreon page and offer the dowload of the game on your website.
Pretty sure f95 would be happy to be your HQ for the time it would take you to make the website, this way you can keep in touch with your fanbase and distribute your game as well. I guess as long as there is no mention of what the nature of the adult game you make is and no download link to the game on the patreon page they should let you reopen your page.

Reactions: Draccon99

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys.
I want to say big "thank you" for all your comments. They give me some useful info.

Will provide more details about my next actions later today.
Next release will happens anyway, but looks like it will not happens on Patreon. Probably it will happens here. (It's not a promise btw)
Thanks, i hope you've found a way out for your problem.
Good day.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
DS, why don't you make a stand-alone supplementary version of BB (totally free of incest material) for a while instead of updating the original one?

ex) Ann finally found out what is going on (probably from drunken Kira) and kick Max out of her house for a while. Fortunately Olivia's mom invites him to live with them, and Max starts to corrupt them from now on..... (Hmm.. Small problem we have is that they are already corrupted enough)

While Max is busy in Olivia's house you can find a new cozy place to make money.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
DS, why don't you make a stand-alone supplementary version of BB (totally free of incest material) for a while instead of updating the original one?

ex) Ann finally found out what is going on (probably from drunken Kira) and kick Max out of her house for a while. Fortunately Olivia's mom invites him to live with them, and Max starts to corrupt them from now on..... (Hmm.. Small problem we have is that they are already corrupted enough)

While Max is busy in Olivia's house you can find a new cozy place to make money.
It's not decided how it will go for now

Reactions: Born2game

Manos83

Sep 19, 2017
can someone please tell me how i make ann and max go to the motel and have sex ?i tried many mods but i couldn't make it happen! thanks anyway 033.png

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes