Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have an even worst feeling we'll only get to have sex with her if we use Alice. The poll said that there would be sex so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I can see that happening... As DS seems to be turning Alice into a Deus ex Machina.

Reactions: TrropJunior

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
DmD and BB are out (of Patreon, at least). Hopefully, nothing will happen to DoD and tomorrow there will be an ordinary release. Just cross your fingers.
I think DMD is in pretty bad shape, they even have to rename the whole thing "dating my uh... you know that little girl from another country i used to know that i met again when she became 18"... I guess this is a karma return for milking so much

Reactions: virtuvoid

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
DmD and BB are out (of Patreon, at least). Hopefully, nothing will happen to DoD and tomorrow there will be an ordinary release. Just cross your fingers.
I kinda wanna see how things will develop when other big names like Dreams of Desire, Summertime Saga, Dreaming of Dana, etc get targeted (if BB was they will too, eventually)...

Hell, just Dreams of Desire and Summertime Saga together make more than 60k of income.

Kinda feels like Patreon is shooting its own foot.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Mainstream activities took it over. Small industry that can't even generate 1m$ when putted together and that looks bad for most people is doomed to stay quiet. Someone said it right about youtubers. 1 bigger youtuber is more income than our whole market. Only way is to adjust or find alternative cuz it's clear that DoD and others will go down sooner or later

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Me too.My top 3 in no particular order are Elena/DmD/,Alice/BB/and Tracy/DoD/.
1 mrs turner
2anna
3.alice
ive been thinking about asking krull to make me a poster with the 3 of them.btw you and i play the exact same games.:coldsweat:.go play anna exciting affection man

Reactions: ShadowWing

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
1 mrs turner
2anna
3.alice
ive been thinking about asking krull to make me a poster with the 3 of them.btw you and i play the exact same games.:coldsweat:.go play anna exciting affection man
I should ask about Elena,Alice and Tracy.
Still playing Dreaming of Dana,Parental Love,My Sweet Neighbors,View of Family and Au-Pair Innocence.
I rewatching old animes this week.Yesterday was GUNNM or if you prefer Battla Angel Alita from 1993.Today will be the first Vampire Hunter from 1985.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Does this whole patreon debacle really makes that big of a difference? I'm sure there are cool alternatives to it, and it's not like people find out about these projects throught patreon to begin with.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes