Jun 9, 2017
Don't quote me on this but I think patreon isn't actually going after everyone. They are only investigating artists against whom a complaint has been registered by someone. Over at 8ch.net plenty of people were celebrating this particular development. Makes me wonder if someone there squealed.

Reactions: uncejay

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Don't quote me on this but I think patreon isn't actually going after everyone. They are only investigating artists against whom a complaint has been registered by someone. Over at 8ch.net plenty of people were celebrating this particular development. Makes me wonder if someone there squealed.
amm, wouldn't it happened sooner then? BB is quite popular(the more people love something the more haters it has)

Reactions: Corambis
Jun 9, 2017
amm, wouldn't it happened sooner then? BB is quite popular(the more people love something the more haters it has)
Obviously some employees have to shift through all the complaints they get. Since Pateron's policies shifted they must have received thousands of complaints for different channels. They must have been checking the complaints in the order they received them.

In the grand scheme of things pateron is actually a pretty small organization . I wonder how much of their workforce they are devoting to this.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree with this. They've added a "report content" button (...) that you can see even if you're not a patron. This button will be abused by asshats more than it will be used by people who actually are offended (and lets be real, you have to try VERY hard to find this stuff in the first place). This has to be the reason that BB got flagged, and it will continue to happen to other devs as well.

Reactions: Asphyx

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know why, but i still have shitty feelings that there will be no sex with Ann. Somebody please convince me wrong.
I have an even worst feeling we'll only get to have sex with her if we use Alice. The poll said that there would be sex so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: chefke19851985

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Ann will have sex with Max. She will come home after work and take him. And there will be other scenes with Max and Ann and Alice might play a role in some scenes too. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna :)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have an even worst feeling we'll only get to have sex with her if we use Alice ....
Well, in worst case Alice will "force" Ann to have Sex with MAx. Even Ann is willing to play that game i would not like that idea very much. I am not a big fan of Alice. If DS should make her the dominant person within the whole family it might be the wrong way. We will see what happens! If this happens i will take revenge in my mod and Alice will have to suffer :) :) :)

Reactions: TrropJunior

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well, in worst case Alice will "force" Ann to have Sex with MAx. Even Ann is willing to play that game i would not like that idea very much. I am not a big fan of Alice. If DS should make her the dominant person within the whole family it might be the wrong way. We will see what happens! If this happens i will take revenge in my mod and Alice will have to suffer :) :) :)
Please do that! :) Would love to see her sent to military camp!

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, are all preview fotos from 0.13 posted under link you can use on the first page? On some are still missing?

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
I agree with everyone that it's total BS that patreon is cracking down on incest. Like WTF? Like someone else could make a game where you drop a nuclear bomb on a country and no one would bat an eyelid.

Anyways, I disagree with peeps solutions for DS to continue this game indefinitely. I mean, there is already enough content for an entire game as it is. My advice to you DS is this, wrap up the game in the next update or the update after that. 1 or 2 updates is more than enough to finish this game. Have Max fuck his mum and sisters. Get Alice and Lisa pregnant and call it a day.

It's fucken bad story telling when you try and drag shit out forever. Look at Walking Dead vs Game of Thrones. Fans just hate-watch Walking Dead now coz it drags on and on. GoT on the other hand has a clearly defined life and is loved by everyone.

So make it well known that BB will be finished in 2 updates and then start a new game. Fans will flock to you because they know the end is near. If you continue a milking formula, well, your income will eventually dry up and you'll be looking for a job. Time to start thinking of a new project.

Try and get off patreon regardless, but ffs, wrap up BB and move on.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
But how he can wrap this project? He can post it here unchanged but for 2 months he won't have anything on his site? His pledges will drop seriously. He said on discord that modifying game would take a lot of time and would be most likely illegal soon. Thx to DMD we know it's true and BB won't survive. It surely should be finished and dropped for Glamour in this situation. At least he was making his second project for quite some time in comparison to Dots who has to create something new.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes