balara

May 12, 2017
In patreon whole page is still showing under review .
There are few options to sell single versions of game but barely any alternative like patreon . hope DS find another way soon.
By the way one way is to be like hostel or paying guest conversions of character which can be modded later ..in this case I guess incest problem can be solved..but that's my idea..

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The story of "Big Max"
Max's parents died in a traffic accident when he was 12 years old, so his uncle took him in as a legal guardian.
His parents left him this huge luxurious house, and he and his uncle lived in it.
His uncle fell in love with a beautiful widow Ann (who has 2 daughters, Alice and Lisa) and they moved in with Max and his uncle, and after some 5 years growing up together (Max just turned 18), at the time when Ann and Max's uncle were going to be married, another tragedy strikes - Max' uncle dies in a plane crash. Max is now legal owner of this huge house but no steady income, great love and lust for all three women that live with him, raging hormones and huge dick. He transfers the ownership of half of the house to Ann and her two daughters because he wants them to continue to live with him.
There you go - interesting story with no blood relations, step-mother, step-sisters... but still kinky enough.
For the tenth time, this would also be be forbidden by Patreon. There would be a step relation between Max and Ann, and Max and Alice and Lisa. Plus Ann, Lisa, and Alice are all related by blood, so anything involving any of them together would be incest and therefore banned. It's just about to the point where if a girl says "I think of you like a brother" while friendzoning you, Patreon would consider anything after that between the two to be incest.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
For the tenth time, this would also be be forbidden by Patreon. There would be a step relation between Max and Ann, and Max and Alice and Lisa. Plus Ann, Lisa, and Alice are all related by blood, so anything involving any of them together would be incest and therefore banned. It's just about to the point where if a girl says "I think of you like a brother" while friendzoning you, Patreon would consider anything after that between the two to be incest.
No step relations there at all - implying Patreon considering friendzoning to be incest is ridiculous.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Is this game going to have an 'end' or will they just keep adding on content indefinitely? I'm just curious. it seems like at this point, most of the storylines have descended into nonstop sex with everyone, so i'm wondering what else there is going to be do... i mean we have no mom-lisa stuff, and lisa isn't giving up the pussy yet, but beyond that... just more outside scenes and new women?
A very good spoiler, hahahahah

fwandf

Oct 23, 2017
Damn. This game is one of very few, who have realistic stile 3D renders that actually looking good. Its a shame that it's having problem with the patreon... Hope everything ends well.

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
How about a story of a Big Max and house full of roommates? Simple change like in many other games like DoD or MotH. Ann - Landlady, Sisters - other roomates, Kira - idk, homeless chick. For alternative content just patch it.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
Man, based on the development of BB and the way those characters were handled, the description of Glamour sounds like something this team of devs isn't even remotely capable of pulling off. If they couldn't even create a single household of believable characters with interesting stories then how in the hell do they hope to create a town full of unique NPC's with interesting stories who's tastes and behaviors are also determined by MC interactions? That sounds entirely too ambitious for a team that didn't even get Max out of the house for months.
Thats what we are trying to do. And according amount of people asking about BB chars destiny, a lot of people do believe in them :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I won't spread any tales or statements I cannot prove but what I heard firsthand is RIDICULOUS.
What I do know is that Patreon is responding to reports and if a game is constantly reported, it's gone. I feel bad for the developers who worked hard on their games only to get this treatment.
With risky decisions, there can be both great rewards and great loss. Creating a game centered around incest (a taboo fetish) was a risky move that was bound to get attention. On one hand, that's a good way to get people to look at your game and see the story and artwork which turns them into patrons. On the other hand, it can get attention from those who want to destroy anything about incest. DarkSilver had almost a year of good fortune but the coin flipped. Now it's DarkSilver's chance to flip that coin back so it's all good again and that's a pretty tough task.
Think of it this way. It was a good run while it lasted. We must take this situation and make the best of it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No step relations there at all - implying Patreon considering friendzoning to be incest is ridiculous.
Sorry, misread "uncle" as father. But there would still be a step-relationship. Instead of step-mother it would be step-aunt. Instead of step-sisters, it would be step-cousins. Which from the sounds of it, would still be more than Patreon would tolerate. The friendzone part was exaggeration, but from what I've heard, even if there is no blood relation, if there is any kind of family dynamic (they refer to each other as family, or "brother", or they've just grown up in the same house), it's forbidden.

Plus, Patreon has told DS that rewriting the game isn't an option. That's been said multiple times.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
Well, it's a bit of misunderstanding. If I want to rewrite BB, I just have to explain how it will be changed and Patreon should approve it. And I've decided to step out.

Reactions: dav3knight

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Well, it's a bit of misunderstanding. If I want to rewrite BB, I just have to explain how it will be changed and Patreon should approve it. And I've decided to step out.
BB should not be rewritten ... it must be continued. So go ahead with your decision to "freeze" BB until you find the way out of Patreon. We welcome Glamor and see if it will have the same enthusiasm as BB ..... the future? ... no one knows but everyone wants BB finished.

Savaron

Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone from Russia with love.
(Sorry for my English)
In version 0.12 Max will deprive Liza of virginity?
Or wait for the update?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Hi everyone from Russia with love.
(Sorry for my English)
In version 0.12 Max will deprive Liza of virginity?
Or wait for the update?
Нет секса с Лизой в 0,12 или 0,13. Игра перестанет развиваться после 0,13, и мы не знаем, когда она возобновится.

No sex with Lisa in 0.12 or 0.13. The game will stop development after 0.13 and we don't know when it will resume.

Reactions: Savaron
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes