parachina

Oct 3, 2017
dude game just died and we are still can't bang the mom yet , wait the last release as a gift from darksilver
Im not sure i understand you, you mean he is going to launch the next update as a "gift"? And if so, is it still going to be on the 2nd?

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Meh, you know who you are dealing with when you start this shit.

Too soon Iggy, too soon. :'(
Just got here, what is this "Glamour" ppl are talking about? And what is going to happen to BB now? (In case it has been decided already)

Im trying to get into the loop here reading stuff here but theres a lot of pages i havent read

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just got here, what is this "Glamour" ppl are talking about? And what is going to happen to BB now? (In case it has been decided already)

Im trying to get into the loop here reading stuff here but theres a lot of pages i havent read
Long story short: BB is kicked off of Patreon. If DS wants to remain on Patreon then the game can't be there. 0.13 will be the last version until they can find another way to fund it. @DarkSilver seems to be more optimistic about the game continuing than most people are. I'll take him at his word that he wants to continue.

Anyhow, Glamour, the next game they had planned is going into full development now, and will be the game on their Patreon page. No incest, Female Main character.

Bossse

Jan 28, 2018
I hope @DarkSilver will implement BB Characters into Glamour for some events.
Maybe both games are located in the same city, maybe even same street. So for example.
Alice might go to the same University as MC, or Glamour MC is the reason why Alice lost her Panties in the Club. Or MC worked with Kate...
I think this might be the easiest way to keep BB „alive“ and it’s a nice touch for the old Suppoters and players.
is going to happen, he already stated that the girl mc of glamour is going to be in the same "university" with alice

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Long story short: BB is kicked off of Patreon. If DS wants to remain on Patreon then the game can't be there. 0.13 will be the last version until they can find another way to fund it. @dark Silver seems to be more optimistic about the game continuing than most people are. I'll take him at his word that he wants to continue.

Anyhow, Glamour, the next game they had planned is going into full development now, and will be the game on their Patreon page. No incest, Female Main character.
Thank you for the update

Where are you guys getting all this info with his Patreon being down?

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys, hope you have a nice day/night. I have one question. I played the game in Version 0.5 or 0.6. Would you say the new content is worth the grind? My favorite characters are Ann and Kira. Is it worth for them?

Bossse

Jan 28, 2018
Long story short: BB is kicked off of Patreon. If DS wants to remain on Patreon then the game can't be there. 0.13 will be the last version until they can find another way to fund it. @dark Silver seems to be more optimistic about the game continuing than most people are. I'll take him at his word that he wants to continue.

@DarkSilver developing a game with an MC protagonist, will suck very hard will be like the story of Ann in BB, a girl in a town where everybody is going to abuse of her

Bossse

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, hope you have a nice day/night. I have one question. I played the game in Version 0.5 or 0.6. Would you say the new content is worth the grind? My favorite characters are Ann and Kira. Is it worth for them?
do you liked when eric fuck them? no is not worth is worst and sad bonerkill

Reactions: Villageman

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@DarkSilver developing a game with an MC protagonist, will suck very hard will be like the story of Ann in BB, where everybody abuse of her
Translation:
"Glamour will have a female Main Character as protagonist, which is bad, she will be just like Ann and get controlled/manipulated into doing things she doesn't want to."

Do you give out winning lottery numbers too???

do you liked when eric fuck them? no is not worth is worst and sad bonerkill
Given that Eric can be cock-blocked from everyone but Ann (until up to a certain point where you can make his visits a sexless nightmare for him), you're speaking like someone who gave up a long time ago.

Hell, we've been able to get him removed from the game for a long time now, and even an unfortunately abandoned path to controlling him (which could have been fun if Patrons had allowed for it to be developed more), and still with the option to get rid of him.

Time, patience and finding help (in the right places) around here is all you need to turn Eric into a nuisance, rather than an obstacle for Max getting to fuck his family members.

Reactions: Centurion

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sure Glamour is going to be a pretty good game, with really nice renders. I'm not really big into the female protagonist thing or lots of lesbian sex, so chances are I'll take a pass on it. I still have hopes of satisfying my incest kink elsewhere with different games, stories, or audios, because it's still that kink that gets me going the most. I think that once DS is back to a game he cab actually feel more comfortable creating and enjoy himself that people will start playing attention.
@DarkSilver, for all of the crap I've given you, I still believe BB was on the best incest games out there. I do hope we get to see more of it developed, at least if it gives us closure with Lisa. I'd be will to donate again for that. Like others, it seemed like I was donating for the privilege and not getting anywhere with my incestual waifu. So we'll have to see what the future holds. Either way, good luck, and thank you for all that you have done.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
is there a way to have sex with ur mom cuz i havent found it yet
Because DS couldnt organise a drinks-fest in a brewery, the ONLY way you can have sex with Ann is to use the Seduction mod... it's the only reason I'm still playing the game at all!!

if95

May 3, 2017

Here is a game description from our Patreon's page (still blocked for now)

My name is DarkSilver. I worked most of my life as a videogame developer. Couple of years ago I found a world of adult games and it changed my life. I started working on the game Big Brother last year. Now I have a team, and together we made a very popular game with a lot of high quality content. But, unfortunately, Patreon has changed their policy about games like Big Brother, so working on it on Patreon is now impossible. So now we have to look for new opportunities. Which is why we are now working on our new project Glamour. The game is still early in development, so we can't show it yet, but we're working on it full-time without weekends so we can present our new project as fast as possible. I'm going to tell you about the development process on a regular basis: new images, interface, game mechanics, and many other things. Also, we are going to have polls on all kinds of things about the game. From characters' hair colors to the direction of the game.

About our new game It's going to be a sandbox rpg with a lot more freedom than Big Brother. Many different NPCs, who are going to live their own lives. Main character is just a part of the world, not the center of it. Every NPC, while having some random characteristics here and there, is going to have a lot of care and development put into them. They will have their own stories and secrets. Many NPC-related storylines, which will tell you more about them and will elevate your relationships to a new level. The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences. Dates (and more) with NPCs, both men and women. Many different fetishes. Everyone will find something that gets their engine going. The main character and NPCs have a lot of different skills and parameters. Lots of ways to earn money. From completely legal to… Mini-games. From lock-picking to gambling like poker. Crafting and selling new items. Experimental college with unique rules, which will lead to all kinds of spicy situations. The main character will be able to manipulate the rules to achieve her goals. The game is going to be set in the same place and time as Big Brother. The main character will be able to meet a lot of familiar characters and more. Oh, and spiders. There will be spiders. Windows, OSX and Android support. And, as always, great graphics. As good as last versions of Big Brother and better!

The plot Main character Kate lived her whole life in a small rural town with her older sister, brother, father and her strict Christian mother. But one day her family falls apart, her father leaves, and her older sister moves out to the big city. Kate is 18, she recently graduated high school and it's time to look for a higher education. Her older sister Julia invites her to move in with her and apply to the same experimental college she's attending herself. The college is free, but it has very, em, unique take on education. Kate accepts Julia's offer and is hoping to start a better life in a new place. But maybe her life won't be as glamourous as she hopes it to be…

Here is a main character art

a bit more art

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
is there a way to have sex with ur mom cuz i havent found it yet
In the update next week there WILL be REPEATABLE sex with Ann/Mom according to DS. Sadly we will have to wait until a way is found for BB development to continue before Kira and Doctor Eve get repeatable sex scenes.

Just a thought.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
The story of "Big Max"
Max's parents died in a traffic accident when he was 12 years old, so his uncle took him in as a legal guardian.
His parents left him this huge luxurious house, and he and his uncle lived in it.
His uncle fell in love with a beautiful widow Ann (who has 2 daughters, Alice and Lisa) and they moved in with Max and his uncle, and after some 5 years growing up together (Max just turned 18), at the time when Ann and Max's uncle were going to be married, another tragedy strikes - Max' uncle dies in a plane crash. Max is now legal owner of this huge house but no steady income, great love and lust for all three women that live with him, raging hormones and huge dick. He transfers the ownership of half of the house to Ann and her two daughters because he wants them to continue to live with him.
There you go - interesting story with no blood relations, step-mother, step-sisters... but still kinky enough.

Reactions: Drussler

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Man, based on the development of BB and the way those characters were handled, the description of Glamour sounds like something this team of devs isn't even remotely capable of pulling off. If they couldn't even create a single household of believable characters with interesting stories then how in the hell do they hope to create a town full of unique NPC's with interesting stories who's tastes and behaviors are also determined by MC interactions? That sounds entirely too ambitious for a team that didn't even get Max out of the house for months.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes