Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Just visited .

Hey! If what DS promises is actually true the game will be great! As a big fan of cameos I'm so looking forward to meet BB cast.

The only downside is female MC. That's actually not great at all.

Overall: great idea and best of luck!
there are many games with female MC ....
Anna Exciting Affection
Lily of the valley
The Coceter Chronicles
The Humbling Experience
Officer Chloe
Eleanor (LoP)
etc......
and it does not seem to me that they are so bad
we wait for the first releases (2-3) ... and then we evaluate it

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
there are many games with female MC ....
Anna Exciting Affection
Lily of the valley
The Coceter Chronicles
The Humbling Experience
Officer Chloe
Eleanor (LoP)
etc......
and it does not seem to me that they are so bad
we wait for the first releases (2-3) ... and then we evaluate it
The only one I familiar with is the first one and it's horrible gameplay-wise (hate that kind of mechanics).
But it is strictly IMHO ofc. Because everyone is entitled to his opinion.
After all it's just entertainment not math. If you'll enjoy new DS project I'll be only glad.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Seems to be a lot of hate for DS, if you don’t like the way the game has gone or you think that he is a money grabber, the answer is easy don’t play the game, go find something else to do
Let’s put it another way if you have Sky Sports and you watch all the football games that month and every game is shit, are you emailing Sky and complaining, no
DS gives us what he thinks is the best he can every month so ease up on the guy, he is releasing 0.13 for free
Yes I have moaned about the game in the past but no about DS
I will miss B.B., so until things are sorted out good luck with Glamour and here’s looking forward to 0.14 when it’s released

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Nobody knows if darksilver will post it, he has changed project to develop.
What are talking about, he said multiple times that he will release it.
Smart guide to make an incest game a not-incest game:
Find all text, and put beyond the word: "mom\sis\bro" the other word "step-" : Fix done. Was it really difficult to do?
It's not enough for Patreon, it was also discussed here multiple times. You're not as smart as you think.

omocik

May 2, 2017
I wrote about it earlier, but Patreon is supposed to "support" devs, not buying "product". So your 1-5$ (or more) is your "amount you're willing to give to dev". With that in mind, if I really like something, I'll support it and 1$ to 5 different devs is better, than 5$ to one per month.
Fingers crossed for incest patch, month delay for reworking code and "legalization" of BB..

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
If you are selling drugs on the street,you allready know that it's illegal.If the cops come,trust me they wont explain to you that what you're doing is illegal,they'll simply arrest you...or...you can continue selling those drugs if you became a snitch...but that doesnt happend very often (you must be a important player for this option to happend)....Like i said in a previous post and i meant no disrespect,if you really want a do it,there are allways other ways to do it...but this is just my oppinion...

Reactions: Subyan

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
As I posted in his comment section on Patreon:
"I talk not as a Dev but as a former supporter. Please don't blame Patreon, since they can't FORCE you to leave a game unfinished. You could release it almost anywhere else, even on a website made with the most basic free stuff... You want to start a new project and leave this unfinished? Fine, that's your prerogative, but people who gave you money, even if it was just 1$, deserve the truth."

I'm on Patreon too, I'm a developer too, my game doesn't break any rules but even if it was... well if I want it to continue development I simply continue to develop it and release on my website. I don't think 2500+ followers of DS have no idea about how to reach him out on the Internet...

but as a former supporter of his I feel I wasted the 20$ or so I gave him over time... Can you blame me?

At this point I can blame me I wasting money for so long for nothing just a unfinished project because why?
Because he get bored? Srsly he don't have some respect for patreons who support him.

I want provide you some example from real life.

You are selling drugs on street, thinking that it was legal. Cops stops you and explain that it's illegal
Will you try to continue selling drugs saying that they are candies or you will stop actual drug selling and switch to something more legal?

Maybe this example will explain my motives for a bit.

You man, you're full of bullshit you know that?
So let me get it, you start BB because you thought it was not illegal incest stuff?
What planet you have lived so far since you did not know until now?
You knew what would happen from the beginning when you start Big Brother but you're not enough a manly to finish what you started.

Yeah this example of full of stupidity and disrespect for patreons who support your ass until you show that you don't know how to lie and you don't care about patreons who gave you money from the beginning with the hope that you will finish that game, people are not fool they will never support you anymore in the future because you was not able to finish what you start.

It may be enough to close mouth shut to some people with free stuff like "I will give you guys v0.13 free" but you know it's not enough, I think people deserved a full story from the start to the end.
It was not enough milky this project for you DS? Now it's to much risk to milky it anymore ah? then you can easy drop it?
Ar you to scared now? poor DS go to the eric.

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
Its a sad day...
If the post few pages back is right, then hopefully DS will continue in the future. hopefully... maybe?

I wanna know though, would DS be willing to share sources for BB's art assets?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I proposed shared BB as opensource on github or something like that - community can keep "brocken flag" like modding, but some bastartd proposed me start use head instead of dick :D

Reactions: Pseudoquoxrevv

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
The opening gambit of the new game this clown is producing is to insult all games with a male protagonist with breathtaking stupidity and reasoning that could be attributed to a 5 year old. "If you have a male protagonist you can only sleep with women.. but a female can sleep with men or women.." Based on the huge shit that DS has taken on his patrons over this business I think I'll skip that one

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
.Like i said in a previous post and i meant no disrespect,if you really want a do it,there are allways other ways to do it...but this is just my oppinion...
So your funds get cut off a week before your bill needs to be paid.

Seriously, the only though on anybody's mind would be to do whatever needs to be done to get their funding back.
Messing around with Patreon's policy is surely the dumbest thing you can do if you want your funding mechanism available again.

Truely stop thinking with your dick. If it's so easy to resume BB and get paid for it. Please tell him what to do.
Patreon specifically told DS that if there any link whatsoever to any site or anything hosting BB, they will suspend him again.

For you it's just your lust and 20$ at stake. For DS it's his livelyhood.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
there is no other real option!!! Nothing that will provide enough money for him and his team to live on. How do you not get that? anyone with a family should be sympathetic to that and that alone. You always have to do whats in your best interests. Im sure he would rather nothing had changed so he can keep the same game going, but sometimes in life you are thrown bullshit and you just gotta change course.

Welcome to life!
Apart than he had stated in the past than this game was not something he liked. Than he would have preferred to work on another project. Now he got to do that. For some people it looks so convenient.

Again, I do not care myself: He did a game with great potential, was fun for awhile, people who wanted sent him money for that, people who wanted stopped to send money for that.

No one was hurt, many were pleased, everyone acted as he wanted to act. So all is fine in my books.

Obviously his personal stuff in this new pet project is more in being a girl and getting fucked by everyone in every way possible.
Great for him, but not for me :)

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
So your funds get cut off a week before your bill needs to be paid.

Seriously, the only though on anybody's mind would be to do whatever needs to be done to get their funding back.
Messing around with Patreon's policy is surely the dumbest thing you can do if you want your funding mechanism available again.

Truely stop thinking with your dick. If it's so easy to resume BB and get paid for it. Please tell him what to do.
Patreon specifically told DS that if there any link whatsoever to any site or anything hosting BB, they will suspend him again.

For you it's just your lust and 20$ at stake. For DS it's his livelyhood.
DS - re-login, we recognized you. Lot of new members with such type of shit: bla-bla stop think you dick. I organized payment for diff companies - no issues to get payment in real, just need want to do this. Simple solution:
$10 DigitalOcean wordpress site with new version and payment account. Just need to do this stop this shit with "Truely stop thinking with your dick."

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
keep saying that, whatever helps you sleep at night
You are just a self centered pussy.

DS made a product, people liked it and paid money on patreon for it.
People kept liking it, and DS kept producing it. (Supply and demand you know)

Now is funding for it was stopped, so he can not continue on it. Simple as pie.
He does not owe you shit. He is trying the best way to go forward that will no cause financial ruin for him and his team.

You can choose to support him or you can stop, that is on you, not DS.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
DS - re-login, we recognized you. Lot of new members with such type of shit: bla-bla stop think you dick. I organized payment for diff companies - no issues to get payment in real, just need want to do this. Simple solution:
$10 DigitalOcean wordpress site with new version and payment account. Just need to do this stop this shit with "Truely stop thinking with your dick."
LMFAO I'm from South Africa you prick.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
In my honest opinion, Dark Silver should be proud of what he did. BB is/was his first game, and he proved himself one of the most successfull developers around. I have no idea of what is going to come, but he deserves a little bit of trust to say the least. We're all sad for what happen, but blaming him like this does not help at all.
It's a much more difficult moment to him than to us, and considering where we are, and the fact that he's here answering our question, we owe him a supportive attitude.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes