• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I have never been able to get Unity games like BB to work properly under Wine, so I am just hoping DS will release a final Mac v.13 as well soon (have my doubts though). Mac builds have been appearing here in the discussion thread about 1-2 weeks after the PC build, but have never been linked to on the main page for some reason. So I guess we just need to keep checking back here every once in awhile in the hope the final Mac build will appear some day. (unless someone has an honest to goodness working Wine solution I don't know about for Unity games?)
man of the house works perfectly so have hope

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
There are many things that are left incomplete and many others that could have been explored more... there are two characters very undeveloped in comparison with the others and those are Eric and Kira, in fact Eric is the most undeveloped character in the whole game, having many paths in construction like letting him stay in the house and the change he offers with you, Alicia for your mother. In fact he is so undeveloped that you can ignore him all game until the moment you decide to get him out.

Another point are the relationship levels and effects, it could have been improved a lot and you could have had a feeling of having Eric in your house with the characters.

And many more things that could have been added... in fact I find it quite fair that it is version 0.13 because of that, helping your mother solve her trauma for example with unorthodox means (like letting her act like a dominatrix to reverse the trauma it could have been quite fun).

I hope that the game remains "on hold" until the issue is solved and not like "the game has ended", at most I would ask for a remake with things properly completed at a later date.
you are asking for eric to come back and was never gonna happen either way.no point in discussing it his dropped storylines and future possibilities should stay dead too.
on the other hand there are truly loose neds like vickie olivia and her mom but they arent important

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
you are asking for eric to come back and was never gonna happen either way.no point in discussing it his dropped storylines and future possibilities should stay dead too.
on the other hand there are truly loose neds like vickie olivia and her mom but they arent important
Well if that's true that they were never gonna work more on the Eric character while he is staying in the family then they could even have deleted him from the game because he doesn't do his job.

What was expected from Eric and never happened is that he would increase his relationship level with the sisters of the MC and aunt by expending time together and seducing them, he never got any scene with the sisters and only a bit of an intervention with the aunt. The creator could have achieved the same with a faithful husband wannabe that was truly in love with your mother, but I suppose then it would be hard for the player to kick him out.

However if you are saying this just because you don't like NTR and because of that you want it dead then it's another matter that isn't the point, this game from the beginning was gonna have NTR and it isn't like other patreons that add it as a surprise during development.

I think NTR is a fetish that has to be from the beginning or never be in a game, same as other strong fetishes that may generate dislike from quite a big part of the public.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
man of the house works perfectly so have hope
Really? It does not for me, so if you could share the details of your Wine setup that would be great. Maybe I am just running a less compatible version of wine or something. Man of the House will load for me but all buttons/control icons are blank so there is no actual way to play the game. Would love to have a solution for this if there is one.

Edit - This is likewise the problem for me with BB in wine, controls fail to load so you can start and run the game, but can't actually play it. So I have always just waited for the Mac build to eventually appear.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No, it's not there.
Well I don't know what to tell you then its in my game and many more to with screwing Ann in the lounge, bedroom and bathroom plus the kitchen and the outside if doing the yoga path, a good 40 plus new pics.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Well I don't know what to tell you then its in my game and many more to with screwing Ann in the lounge, bedroom and bathroom plus the kitchen and the outside if doing the yoga path, a good 40 plus new pics.
EDIT : Nevermind, I found them. They were close to last in the list, which is unusual.

Thanks.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Really? It does not for me, so if you could share the details of your Wine setup that would be great. Maybe I am just running a less compatible version of wine or something. Man of the House will load for me but all buttons/control icons are blank so there is no actual way to play the game. Would love to have a solution for this if there is one.

Edit - This is likewise the problem for me with BB in wine, controls fail to load so you can start and run the game, but can't actually play it. So I have always just waited for the Mac build to eventually appear.

This is what i got.you install the dmg file and it works immediately.it runs 95% of renpy games the two rgm MV games i play and MOTH but since it doesnt run BB and games with random engines like the "timestamps unconditional love" i am not optimistic it can run a lot of unity.if i remember right it is based on 32 bit windows

Reactions: phreakinowski

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I played this game a lot, and never found this scenes... Eric route or something?

Now that this game is "over", we need a practical guide.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
LOL No I didn't! I have not supported him for more than a dollar for three months after V3. But a lot of other people did! Just as a lot of people (nearly 2000+) will get nothing for this month that he is still collecting money for a product he is no longer making!
ROFLMAO Seriously? You were this pissy because you've donated like $10 for the last 10 versions? And because you were fighting for "other people"? HOLY COW, BATMAN. This is some Captain Justice shit we got here ahahaha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I played this game a lot, and never found this scenes... Eric route or something?

Now that this game is "over", we need a practical guide.
Most of those scenes are the Olivia GF path, the top 4 are the Changing Role quest in the Lisa GF path's and some of the lower ones are part of the spider quest and all of them do not require Eric at all and is best to get rid of his ass.

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Hmm...i think after this update the game was about to pop off...It's a pity. The last time i had this much fun was with the Kira Update...

@DarkSilver you need to continue BB as soon as possible. Be our hero...The hero we need...The hero we do not deserve :FeelsBadMan:

samis

May 24, 2017
when you talk to aunt and she say do not make Ann come in bed . i did it like 10 times and nothing plzzzzz tell me this is not another stupid RNG bullsh like when mom need to sit ??????

halluva

May 18, 2017
Can someone tell me how to sleep with the mom from the end of the last update? There don't seem to be any new options for me

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
when you talk to aunt and she say do not make Ann come in bed . i did it like 10 times and nothing plzzzzz tell me this is not another stupid RNG bullsh like when mom need to sit ??????
Just go in her bedroom after lunch or dinner, there'll be option to talk to her about sex

Reactions: samis

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm...i think after this update the game was about to pop off...It's a pity. The last time i had this much fun was with the Kira Update...

@DarkSilver you need to continue BB as soon as possible. Be our hero...The hero we need...The hero we do not deserve :FeelsBadMan:
I prefer a normal person alive than a hero dead. If he finds the chance to solve the current issues I hope he takes back the game, personally I don't like that the new game has a female MC because his reasons are... at the very least not very good.

He says that a male MC = alpha male, following that reasoning a female MC = slut female.

Female MC = personality, but that's because we don't have a timid MC at the start or something that can evolve with the story...

If a female MC is catched by a principal = more choices than what a male MC would have, that's false, change the male principal for a female one and we will see what happens...

If a female MC pranks are better, I find it false because it has the same effect, imagine a female MC going to the male changing room naked, now imagine a male MC naked in front of a group of girls.

Reactions: michael205
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes