a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when you talk to aunt and she say do not make Ann come in bed . i did it like 10 times and nothing plzzzzz tell me this is not another stupid RNG bullsh like when mom need to sit ??????
No its not and you just need to go to her room at 23:00 when the door is close and go talk to her.
Should have been done after the 3rd time no cum.

For all new game play question go here:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
What would happen if the saga of BB goes on?..

Some already think the grind is over the top. Some hate the story. Some have nothing better to do then rage hate on F95. Then ofc.. Some absolutely Love the game .. (That includes me for most parts) ;)
The time to complete the game is reaching the limit of how much patience a player can have.
Imagine adding 50% more content including Olivia, Dianne, Vicky, Eve and the extras for the Core family.
You will end up with an almost ridiculous amount of grind the way this game is constructed. V11-12-13 has yet to get there own walkthroughs.. Guess why? The number of triggers are already beyond the level where you can actually keep track anymore. Events and opportunities have cross overs and a lot of triggers are based on RNG. On top of this you must keep track of where and when the triggers happen and who you talked to about what. Oh and Mood ...
This makes finding your way through a big mace seem like an easy task :eek:penedeyewink:

So even tho this is only my opinion i think BB is close to the end anyway you look at it. Last uppdate gave people what they have asked for in spades. Sure it would have gone down diffrently if this had been a regular uppdate but lets not go through all that again. I don't think the game could handle all the storys with Olivia, Dianne, Vicky and Eve. It would be like overloading a boat.. Soon it would sink from it's own weight. I think Glamour will make a better platform for this type of game development. You can add a character and not feel pressure to add all content instantly. Just add it as it fits the story of the game and it will become more fluid. BB was always gonna be about the family. New characters created felt like blocks rather then a feeling of continuing the story. Then theres Lisa!.. Oh well, we all know what i have to say so i'll just leave it open..

If this is the end it's ok for me. If it isen't i hope there will be no more then 2-3 uppdates all focused on ending the story lines and prepearing for the grand finale .. (Yes you guessed it already.. Lisa is obviolsy the grand Finale:extremelyhappy: )
Cheers all:cool:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

Some already think the grind is over the top. Some hate the story. Some have nothing better to do then rage hate on F95. Then ofc.. Some absolutely Love the game .. (That includes me for most parts) ;)
The time to complete the game is reaching the limit of how much patience a player can have.
Imagine adding 50% more content including Olivia, Dianne, Vicky, Eve and the extras for the Core family.
You will end up with an almost ridiculous amount of grind the way this game is constructed. V11-12-13 has yet to get there own walkthroughs.. Guess why? The number of triggers are already beyond the level where you can actually keep track anymore. Events and opportunities have cross overs and a lot of triggers are based on RNG. On top of this you must keep track of where and when the triggers happen and who you talked to about what. Oh and Mood ...
This makes finding your way through a big mace seem like an easy task :eek:penedeyewink:

So even tho this is only my opinion i think BB is close to the end anyway you look at it. Last uppdate gave people what they have asked for in spades. Sure it would have gone down diffrently if this had been a regular uppdate but lets not go through all that again. I don't think the game could handle all the storys with Olivia, Dianne, Vicky and Eve. It would be like overloading a boat.. Soon it would sink from it's own weight. I think Glamour will make a better platform for this type of game development. You can add a character and not feel pressure to add all content instantly. Just add it as it fits the story of the game and it will become more fluid. BB was always gonna be about the family. New characters created blocks rather then a feeling of continuing the story. Then theres Lisa!.. Oh well, we all know what i have to say so i'll just leave it open..

If this is the end it's ok for me. If it isen't i hope there will be no more then 2-3 uppdates all focused on ending the story lines and prepearing for the grand finale .. (Yes you guessed it already.. Lisa is obviolsy the grand Finale:extremelyhappy: )
Solution:

-Cheat menu
-Adjust horrible grinding

Basically the problem with grinding is something that developers usually solve by modifying a bit the parameters, the game sucks in that aspect because it isn't toned.

Another way is by adding more courses to the online ones or increasing how many points gives every lesson.

And personally I would be happy if they just added content for Eric (useless guy that does nothing during the game even when he says he wanna have sex with all your family...) and Kira (while she participates in some routes I think she deserves at least a full one).

Of course I would expect more routes for most characters or perhaps a bit of exploration of BDSM.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Solution:

-Cheat menu
-Adjust horrible grinding

Basically the problem with grinding is something that developers usually solve by modifying a bit the parameters, the game sucks in that aspect because it isn't toned.

Another way is by adding more courses to the online ones or increasing how many points gives every lesson.

And personally I would be happy if they just added content for Eric (useless guy that does nothing during the game even when he says he wanna have sex with all your family...) and Kira (while she participates in some routes I think she deserves at least a full one).

Of course I would expect more routes for most characters or perhaps a bit of exploration of BDSM.
Knowing the trigger points help with the grind big time.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I've gone into The mom's room at night dozens of times now, and every time she just gives me a blowjob. What do I need to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've gone into The mom's room at night dozens of times now, and every time she just gives me a blowjob. What do I need to do?
For all game play question go here:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
ROFLMAO Seriously? You were this pissy because you've donated like $10 for the last 10 versions? And because you were fighting for "other people"? HOLY COW, BATMAN. This is some Captain Justice shit we got here ahahaha
Yep! Just like you seemingly have decided to take the DS EXCUSE Case as his Lawyer...I have decided to take the case in the name of his VICTIMS!

Or are you going to tell us now that you were one of the developers he was "allegedly" paying each month that refuses to work now despite the fact that BB money is still being collected on Patreon?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

So even tho this is only my opinion i think BB is close to the end anyway you look at it. Last uppdate gave people what they have asked for in spades. Sure it would have gone down diffrently if this had been a regular uppdate but lets not go through all that again. I don't think the game could handle all the storys with Olivia, Dianne, Vicky and Eve. It would be like overloading a boat.. Soon it would sink from it's own weight. I think Glamour will make a better platform for this type of game development. You can add a character and not feel pressure to add all content instantly. Just add it as it fits the story of the game and it will become more fluid. BB was always gonna be about the family. New characters created blocks rather then a feeling of continuing the story. Then theres Lisa!.. Oh well, we all know what i have to say so i'll just leave it open..

the only reason it is grindy is because without the grind the content he was releasing each month would only last for about 5 minutes of gameplay!
But if he separates the 30 seconds of content he added by an hour spent burning up the weeks to get to the next monday before the next event can happen he can turn a minute and a half of gameplay into a hour and a half!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played this game a lot, and never found this scenes... Eric route or something?

Now that this game is "over", we need a practical guide.
it's the befriending olivia route, she comes to your house with alex and you get nice threesomes with olivia and lisa at the end

but you lose the latest updates since they only work at the lisa girlfriend routes

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
Big Brother is a game with much potential, though at times a bit of a grind overall quite smooth. The story was fairly simple yet effective, I found myself playing a few hours of this just due to pure intrigue as to how the event system worked. With all that said I have one question how do you do anything with Olivia, every time I tried to talk to her when she stopped by the pool Alice what say "Can't you see we are busy here" and in reply the MC would leave, how does one go about resolving this?.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
the only reason it is grindy is because without the grind the content he was releasing each month would only last for about 5 minutes of gameplay!
But if he separates the 30 seconds of content he added by an hour spent burning up the weeks to get to the next monday before the next event can happen he can turn a minute and a half of gameplay into a hour and a half!
Nope! Sandbox-designs tend always to put grinding over pure story-telling. Take it or leave it! I got used to it.
If 1975 images are not enough content for you, I don't know what you have expected from v0.13. I doubt that anyone could make it through just 1 path within 10 minutes even after using cheats to get rid of all the grinding parts.

Reactions: dutchpete

mymy6400

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, I’ve finished 0.12 on lisa road. Now I copy my save file to continue on 0.13 but all opportunities are same and nothing new happens. Whats wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I’ve finished 0.12 on lisa road. Now I copy my save file to continue on 0.13 but all opportunities are same and nothing new happens. Whats wrong?
You should now have New Job open.
Any more playthrough question need to go here:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Nope! Sandbox-designs tend always to put grinding over pure story-telling. Take it or leave it! I got used to it.
If 1975 images are not enough content for you, I don't know what you have expected from v0.13. I doubt that anyone could make it through just 1 path within 10 minutes even after using cheats to get rid of all the grinding parts.
Doesn't matter what the tendencies are....
Shit has a tendency to smell like crap that doesn't mean you have to like it or say it smells good!

Good developers don't need to make you grind or minimize the grind only in relation to a puzzle needs to be solved and it takes three or four steps to solve it.
But all this game did is make you find the hidden dialogue change, Take the changed option then grind through till Monday came (when all the dialogue changes are made) and do it all again.
And if you were lucky you got a 20 seconds worth of reading with 5 frames of sex before the !CUM option showed up.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Big Brother is a game with much potential, though at times a bit of a grind overall quite smooth. The story was fairly simple yet effective, I found myself playing a few hours of this just due to pure intrigue as to how the event system worked. With all that said I have one question how do you do anything with Olivia, every time I tried to talk to her when she stopped by the pool Alice what say "Can't you see we are busy here" and in reply the MC would leave, how does one go about resolving this?.
It's a game with much potential but with very little unleashed.

The game had great scenes that I actually have to like a lot, like the first time when the mother was bathing and the MC taking a shower at the same time, that situation was quite well done in my opinnion.

The characters are likeable indeed and the story is simple, but because of this we can find easily the things that it lacks.

First of all we don't truly have a concept of time, every day is a repetition of the last and the changes originate on "if you advanced the opportunity or not". In fact it's actually funny when you analyze it, for example take the opportunity "mentor", this one as many may know is blocked by Eric if you are currently at peace with him and advance it a little bit, however it serves very well to show the defects we have here, because if you don't progress the opportunity a bit Eric will never give lessons to Lisa, same with his advances with all characters, if you can even call it that.

Now, if you think about how to solve the problem it's quite easy and it gives the player a sense to act, imagine that same opportunity "mentor", but if time pass Eric relationship with Lisa improves and he talks to her about giving her sexual lessons and she accepts, this would make the player feel the "need" to do something. But that motivation doesn't exist in the real game, you will just let time to continue it's course without care, just preparing as much as you want before confronting Eric. Even the whole "war" with Eric is quite so-so and that is because it wasn't very well planned.

This is my personal opinnion but here I will expose how would I think it would have been better that part of the game:

-Until the day Eric confronts you with his plan everything is okay, it is debatable if the romance between your mother and Eric is a bit too fast but I can understand it.
-How Eric confronts you is too direct and with very little imagination, personally I would rewrite the conversation to something like:

Total refusal:
Eric: "I can't help but see that you don't like me and I understand seeing as for you it's like a stranger suddenly appeared in your life, takes your mother and invades your house, I can respect that because it means that you care about your family, however I hope that at least you give me a chance"

You:
-Option A: I will try...
-Option B: Never!

Option A:
Eric: "I'm glad to see that not only you do care about your family but that you are even able to confront your feelings and think about what's best, I hope that we become good friends in the future and if you need something and I can help just ask me"

Option B:
Eric: "I suppose I was going too fast again, it's not something that you can change your mind instantly and I should show you that I'm dependable and someone you can trust".

This is just a tiny example of what I mean with the dialogues, it goes too much to the point, why did Eric need to show his ugly personality at that point?, it would have made more sense showing himself as someone who can understand, someone who isn't an enemy while he is preparing his plan.

The MC would need to see questionable events before they can truly confront Eric, like Eric spying on your sisters for example.

About the flow of events I would have divided it in 3 phases:
-Mother relationship with Eric "very close" (initial): Eric comes to your house 3 days per week and will be mostly with your mother, very little interactions with the sisters or aunt.

-Mother relationship with Eric "submissive": Eric is staying in your house from Monday to Friday and interacting a lot more with the rest of the family, mainly trying to be trusted and gain opportunities (like for example Lisa mentor opportunity but with Eric version). You could also see the characters trusting him more, defending him a lot if you say something bad about him...

-Mother relationship with Eric "slave": Eric is staying in your house all 7 days in a week and focusing mostly on your family, he will still be trying to seduce them but one difference is that the mother won't oppose even if he has sex with her daughters in front of her.

This flows of events is only to show the urgency of the situation and if you don't do anything it would become worse... and quite fast!.

Next would be necessary counters to Eric actions for both peace and full war to delay his progress while you are preparing to kick him out of your house.

Personally I would have liked him to be quite the antagonist because it's the only thing that could make the game advance, the rest of things are quite "non time related" so it's something like "try to find all the scenes calmly".

Of course you could also have added more enemies or rivals after defeating Eric... like for example your own father, that had a secret plan against your family or something like that.

I wanted to just show an example of why I think the flow is bad and the game is direct so just take it as that. It doesn't mean that the game is bad or anything else, but I think this game needed a good writer thinking calmly about character reactions and plot.

Reactions: DraKalicDM
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes