monk61

Dec 4, 2017
im trying to get past the whole female protagonist thing, im genuinely quite put off by it, but im certainly looking forward to seeing what DS does with it, as for actual storylines, the comedy of russian to english in itself is worth a single playthrough

RobertDeNero

Oct 14, 2017
Sorry I just had to reply to you.

So the average person in a western Country works: 8 hours x 20 days = 160 hours per month.

According to what I see in the fan art section it can take 1 hour plus for a single render (Pros, please correct me.)
so for renders alone that is already 150 hours.
Now he still needs to pose his 3d models, I have no idea how long that takes, but I can not imagine that will be 5 minutes.
Then he still work on his plot and and writing. I'm sure that only takes 5 minutes....(not!)
There needs to be testing involved and debugging and debugging and writing actual code in unity. that must surely also only take 5 minutes.

Come on man!! Your dream of doing this work alone without working like a slave seems to be lacking some rudimentary math skills.
Isnt it the same problem with Summertime Saga?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Whats annoying is spending several months on the game and having it end like that is a slap to the face.
Well, that's Patreon's crackdown for you.
Just as we're getting to one of the two most requested advances in the game, BOOM! Down comes the anti-incest hammer from Patreon (probably from Paypal threatening the purse strings).

Especially when we wont be able to see actual Vicky or Eve content. They were basically introduced placeholders.
Well, circumstances being different, we'd probably have banged Olivia & her mother, gotten more Kira content and taken Lisa's virginity before either of those two got a substantial update content wise.
Patron votes dictated the last two updates and their direction, and over all patrons weren't too enthused with those two characters. That's also the reason why it was so long since there'd been anything added as far as Olivia goes, even though it's entirely incompatible with her earlier content as an alternative GF to Lisa.

Reactions: Shades19

tsteak07

Jan 5, 2018
i'm stuck :( i've haven't progressed for weeks. anyone please help. i'm to the point where mom is supposed to go to a studio with all women and be excited for me when she comes home but it doens't progress. also, i've only had one sex ed lesson with Lisa and don't know how to progress. all moods are at awesome. please help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm stuck :( i've haven't progressed for weeks. anyone please help. i'm to the point where mom is supposed to go to a studio with all women and be excited for me when she comes home but it doens't progress. also, i've only had one sex ed lesson with Lisa and don't know how to progress. all moods are at awesome. please help.
Wrong thread, please go here for help:

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
what is the end of ver13 ? is it alice record mom and max at lounge have sex? or is it there is another scene ? thx in advance

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what is the end of ver13 ? is it alice record mom and max at lounge have sex? or is it there is another scene ? thx in advance
There's a fair bit more, sort of similar to the Max/Alice/Lisa content.
:HINT: When making breakfast, early night time, the bathroom...

Reactions: Ziraf

berny

Jun 8, 2017
There's a new public post about the poll results, there won't be a male MC, at least not in the beginning.

Our previous poll about choosing your character's gender is more or less finished. Over 2400 people have voted and about 36% want to be able to choose main character's gender. I think it's safe to talk about the results now.
As some of you already know, our new game Glamour is a remake of my first game. I came up with the idea in June 2015, and I've put a lot of thought into the game's story over the years. Adapting some parts for a male protagonist would be very complicated.

Technically, we can add the option to play as any character in the game. Theoretically, we could even add Max's family into the game and you'd be able to play as him, one of his sisters, Ann or Kira. But of course we're not planning to do this in the foreseeable future, and we're definitely not doing it on Patreon.

But Glamour was always envisioned as Kate's story. She's the point of view character who tries to make it in a big city and sometimes gets into sticky situations to get out of. It's an interesting story, and I want to tell it to you, but it wouldn't be possible with a male protagonist without significant changes.

When I started working on Big Brother, I added Eric as the Big Bad the players were supposed to overcome. Of course, that meant I couldn't add an option to get rid of him right at the start in 0.1. So in the very beginning on the game he was temporarily completely unbeatable, which pissed off a lot of players who wrongly assumed I'm into NTR and Eric is going to fuck everything in sight, while Max will be hiding in the closet and jerking off wearing a Superman costume or something. A lot of people got really upset at Eric because they assumed the game will never have an option to get rid of him. I decided to appease the players and made him more tame. Ultimately, I think it hurt the game because he wasn't threatening enough and turned out to be more of an annoyance than a proper antagonist.

I can't make everyone happy, so I'll just try to realize my vision of the game and hope people will like the result. I understand that some people really want to see male protagonist and they might decide to leave. A lot of people already left. But I'm sure when we'll show people how good our game is, a lot of people will return and even more people will want to play our game because it's going to be very special.

Some things aren't set in stone, we're still going to have polls because I care about your opinion. But the main plot of the game is not one of those things.

Personally, I think that's a good thing. One problem of BB was, that DS clearly wasn't very enthusiastic about the game, partially because it wasn't "his" game anymore. He definitely seems more invested in Glamour, although it's far too early to have an opinion about the game. It wouldn't have been the best start to the game if he had been forced to add a whole new MC he doesn't really care about.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
There's a fair bit more, sort of similar to the Max/Alice/Lisa content.
:HINT: When making breakfast, early night time, the bathroom...
thx mate,i play again then im done scene with alice caught max and mom at lounge again and mom spanked by max aslo alice told max who will be the spanker to spank mom infront of family,also in bathroom and kitchen and lisa caught mom and max twice at kitchen too..anything else besides that?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
thx mate,i play again then im done scene with alice caught max and mom at lounge again and mom spanked by max aslo alice told max who will be the spanker to spank mom infront of family,also in bathroom and kitchen and lisa caught mom and max twice at kitchen too..anything else besides that?
That's pretty much it, and unfortunately that's all for the foreseeable future:frown:
Well, at least until DS can find a viable alternative for continuing development that's not reliant on Patreon whilst still providing enough income to be able to continue development.

I'm not currently aware of anything more on that front yet, but I'm sure that one way or another we'll see anything about BB's future being posted on here.

Reactions: Ziraf

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
That's pretty much it, and unfortunately that's all for the foreseeable future:frown:
Well, at least until DS can find a viable alternative for continuing development that's not reliant on Patreon whilst still providing enough income to be able to continue development.

I'm not currently aware of anything more on that front yet, but I'm sure that one way or another we'll see anything about BB's future being posted on here.
oke thank you for your information :)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
All those talks about big tits and max doesn't even touch them. let alone kiss, suck or grope.
Sex isn't just about pussy and ass ffs.
Every single game that i've played is just the same. Just fucking pussy and ass. What's the point of having big boobs then?

On a different note : sad to see this game onhold. I hope DS finds a different source of income to continue the development

nonorip

Nov 6, 2017
Not sure i am on the right thread but i shoot my question :

- This game was the best blast for me, i loved really loved the half-rpg side first, graphic side ,etc...
- But it's on pause.
- I just played "the twist" as other game which i liked too but least than BB of course.

- i Tried Date your Daughter but not really liked the book/novel genre.
- i tried summer time but i can't enter in a story with so much "cartoon" graphics.
- Not tried Dream of desire because of unnatural/scienceFi content i am afraid to not enjoy...

What's next ? based on my taste ... which next one could you advice to me please ? As BB fan which one with same genre you really liked too ?

TY so much and sorry for my english spelling.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes