coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure i am on the right thread but i shoot my question :

- This game was the best blast for me, i loved really loved the half-rpg side first, graphic side ,etc...
- But it's on pause.
- I just played "the twist" as other game which i liked too but least than BB of course.

- i Tried Date your Daughter but not really liked the book/novel genre.
- i tried summer time but i can't enter in a story with so much "cartoon" graphics.
- Not tried Dream of desire because of unnatural/scienceFi content i am afraid to not enjoy...

What's next ? based on my taste ... which next one could you advice to me please ? As BB fan which one with same genre you really liked too ?

TY so much and sorry for my english spelling.
Try Daughter for dessert, it's one of my favorite game. The graphics are remarkable and best story line.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
From DS Patreon Site i quote:

"I can't make everyone happy, so I'll just try to realize my vision of the game and hope people will like the result. I understand that some people really want to see male protagonist and they might decide to leave. A lot of people already left. But I'm sure when we'll show people how good our game is, a lot of people will return and even more people will want to play our game because it's going to be very special."
Quote end.

Well lets hope he is right and i am wrong but i doubt this will work.

Reactions: smd90

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017

- This game was the best blast for me, i loved really loved the half-rpg side first, graphic side ,etc...
- But it's on pause.
- I just played "the twist" as other game which i liked too but least than BB of course.

- i tried summer time but i can't enter in a story with so much "cartoon" graphics.
- Not tried Dream of desire because of unnatural/scienceFi content i am afraid to not enjoy...

What's next ? based on my taste ... which next one could you advice to me please ? As BB fan which one with same genre you really liked too ?

ManOfTheHouse is nice, worth a try!

Reactions: Xumeey and Asphyx

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017

- But it's on pause.

There should really be a thread for this because it'll get buried soon. I think we have similar tastes, though I liked Summertime because of the variety of not being confined to choosing between incest or non-incest.

The Twist and Man of The House are the ones who came closer to Big Brother for me. Babysitter and Teacher's Pet had caught my eye but I don't know if Patreon's rules won't end up causing them to fail, and they're not as mature as the others yet. Inevitable Relations also looks good but it's only just begun as well.

Harem Villa is also worth checking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

- But it's on pause.

There should really be a thread for this because it'll get buried soon. I think we have similar tastes, though I liked Summertime because of the variety of not being confined to choosing between incest or non-incest.

The Twist and Man of The House are the ones who came closer to Big Brother for me. Babysitter and Teacher's Pet had caught my eye but I don't know if Patreon's rules won't end up causing them to fail, and they're not as mature as the others yet. Inevitable Relations also looks good but it's only just begun as well.

Harem Villa is also worth checking.

nonorip

Nov 6, 2017
Wow Thank you for all those answers, didn't guessed ill get any more than 1 or 2 reactions ^^
Actually, we are numerous in this case...
I'll go check answer's games now.
TY

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
I wont even look at a female main character game. i want to do the fucking, not get fucked.
It seems pointless. Setting the whole gender POV thing aside, a hot girl can just go up to 99% of guys on the planet and say "Hey, want to fuck?" and get laid. There's no challenge or fulfillment involved to make it an entertaining video game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, I am using Wine on Mac. It's the only way I have been able to play in the past when the Mac version is not released. This is the first time I am having an issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
thanks to @rilakk I have instructions on how to run it on a Mac here:

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
Wow! Just read about what was going on. Why can't we have nice things?

And a female protagonist for their next game... it was awkward when I stumbled across a reverse POV blow job. I imagine it would be similar to this.

Rymann_

Dec 15, 2017
Is there a way to update this game from 0.11 to 0.13 without having to install the base game v0.13 and start over again? I'm assuming there is a way but I'm just clueless when it comes to this stuff. Any answer would be appreciated.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
There's a new public post about the poll results, there won't be a male MC, at least not in the beginning.

Our previous poll about choosing your character's gender is more or less finished. Over 2400 people have voted and about 36% want to be able to choose main character's gender. I think it's safe to talk about the results now.
As some of you already know, our new game Glamour is a remake of my first game. I came up with the idea in June 2015, and I've put a lot of thought into the game's story over the years. Adapting some parts for a male protagonist would be very complicated.

Technically, we can add the option to play as any character in the game. Theoretically, we could even add Max's family into the game and you'd be able to play as him, one of his sisters, Ann or Kira. But of course we're not planning to do this in the foreseeable future, and we're definitely not doing it on Patreon.

But Glamour was always envisioned as Kate's story. She's the point of view character who tries to make it in a big city and sometimes gets into sticky situations to get out of. It's an interesting story, and I want to tell it to you, but it wouldn't be possible with a male protagonist without significant changes.

When I started working on Big Brother, I added Eric as the Big Bad the players were supposed to overcome. Of course, that meant I couldn't add an option to get rid of him right at the start in 0.1. So in the very beginning on the game he was temporarily completely unbeatable, which pissed off a lot of players who wrongly assumed I'm into NTR and Eric is going to fuck everything in sight, while Max will be hiding in the closet and jerking off wearing a Superman costume or something. A lot of people got really upset at Eric because they assumed the game will never have an option to get rid of him. I decided to appease the players and made him more tame. Ultimately, I think it hurt the game because he wasn't threatening enough and turned out to be more of an annoyance than a proper antagonist.

I can't make everyone happy, so I'll just try to realize my vision of the game and hope people will like the result. I understand that some people really want to see male protagonist and they might decide to leave. A lot of people already left. But I'm sure when we'll show people how good our game is, a lot of people will return and even more people will want to play our game because it's going to be very special.

Some things aren't set in stone, we're still going to have polls because I care about your opinion. But the main plot of the game is not one of those things.

Personally, I think that's a good thing. One problem of BB was, that DS clearly wasn't very enthusiastic about the game, partially because it wasn't "his" game anymore. He definitely seems more invested in Glamour, although it's far too early to have an opinion about the game. It wouldn't have been the best start to the game if he had been forced to add a whole new MC he doesn't really care about.
Part of me really hopes this is one big scam on Patreon, like what Sunset did with Something Unlimited. The Patreon is all about a game that doesnt ever seem to get worked on, but SU mysteriously keeps getting updates every month or so. lol (Probably not, but a guy can dream.)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to update this game from 0.11 to 0.13 without having to install the base game v0.13 and start over again? I'm assuming there is a way but I'm just clueless when it comes to this stuff. Any answer would be appreciated.
You need to download a new version of the game.
However in your old gamefolder there should be a folder named "Save".
Copy the files that start with the name Save0.save, Save1.save and so on.. from this folder and the paste them in the new v0.13 save folder.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
All those talks about big tits and max doesn't even touch them. let alone kiss, suck or grope.
Sex isn't just about pussy and ass ffs.
Every single game that i've played is just the same. Just fucking pussy and ass. What's the point of having big boobs then?

On a different note : sad to see this game onhold. I hope DS finds a different source of income to continue the development
Take a look at another game then, if you haven't done so already... [Summertime Saga]

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
can anyone fill me in on what happened, why's the game on hold?
Does this answer your question?
Page 1097
To keep his parteon site alive he had to replace BB with his older game and put BB on hold.
To bad but he will lose about half of his supporters at least, maybe not this month but next month when no more BB comes out they will stop supporting him.

Reactions: ravenhawk
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes