wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Am I the only one who really doesn't like the designs of Kate and her Sister? Their faces are weird as fuck. Those foreheads are massive, and just don't seem right. Like aliens wearing human skin or something.
Yeah I was saying that in an earlier post in this thread. Kate's nose is all wrong - especially base of her nose (between the eyes). I'm not seeing her picture from either side but I imagine that would look even worse.
Like I said - it's like a different person made 3d models for Big Brother and this new Glamour shit.
EDIT: Oh and hairstyle? Utter crap.

Roganyab

Aug 31, 2017
I downloaded the 13 version but I can't get the new content to work. I did move over my save files am i doing something wrong?

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
Friends.. need a little information. Is it safe to download the game using Mega in Germany? I've recently moved here but dont know the internet laws.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's about what you download rather then where you download. If it's copyrigh protected you're always at risk, but I don't think these kinda games are really dangerous.

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
It's about what you download rather then where you download. If it's copyrigh protected you're always at risk, but I don't think these kinda games are really dangerous.
appreciate your help.Thanks a lot for the info :) I was a bit confused about getting sued or being charged for downloading.

Homerx_666

Nov 5, 2017
Muchas gracias por el juego, ya lo había descargado antes pero no lo guarde antes de hacer unas modificaciones y lo rompí, vuelvo al juego... :eazyHype:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Good work
I'm also at it!
We can work together.
here are my files! I am working on 05
I'm working on 09, supper maybe we can do each other. Have the same files as there plus Lisatalk and 13 finished. Maybe we'll share the work I do 09,10,11, and 12 and you 6,7,8. Please answer if you are interested.

Pizza Guy

Dec 29, 2017
Hi can I ask how to load save games I download here, wen I paste it in the saves nothing happen or didn't show the saves
Sorry I don't know if I am in the right thread to ask these kind of question

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I'm working on 09, supper maybe we can do each other. Have the same files as there plus Lisatalk and 13 finished. Maybe we'll share the work I do 09,10,11, and 12 and you 6,7,8. Please answer if you are interested.
That's exactly how we do it! I finish 6,7,8!
That's cool!!
Do you speak German, if yes then write me a PM.
for a better chat in german

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Save all important events as save0 and put them in a folder with names of the event (with save0 you can always start a game). With old save games make sure that save0 is included, without save0 the screen is empty and you can not load a save game.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
There's a new public post about the poll results, there won't be a male MC, at least not in the beginning.

Our previous poll about choosing your character's gender is more or less finished. Over 2400 people have voted and about 36% want to be able to choose main character's gender. I think it's safe to talk about the results now.
As some of you already know, our new game Glamour is a remake of my first game. I came up with the idea in June 2015, and I've put a lot of thought into the game's story over the years. Adapting some parts for a male protagonist would be very complicated.

Technically, we can add the option to play as any character in the game. Theoretically, we could even add Max's family into the game and you'd be able to play as him, one of his sisters, Ann or Kira. But of course we're not planning to do this in the foreseeable future, and we're definitely not doing it on Patreon.

But Glamour was always envisioned as Kate's story. She's the point of view character who tries to make it in a big city and sometimes gets into sticky situations to get out of. It's an interesting story, and I want to tell it to you, but it wouldn't be possible with a male protagonist without significant changes.

When I started working on Big Brother, I added Eric as the Big Bad the players were supposed to overcome. Of course, that meant I couldn't add an option to get rid of him right at the start in 0.1. So in the very beginning on the game he was temporarily completely unbeatable, which pissed off a lot of players who wrongly assumed I'm into NTR and Eric is going to fuck everything in sight, while Max will be hiding in the closet and jerking off wearing a Superman costume or something. A lot of people got really upset at Eric because they assumed the game will never have an option to get rid of him. I decided to appease the players and made him more tame. Ultimately, I think it hurt the game because he wasn't threatening enough and turned out to be more of an annoyance than a proper antagonist.

I can't make everyone happy, so I'll just try to realize my vision of the game and hope people will like the result. I understand that some people really want to see male protagonist and they might decide to leave. A lot of people already left. But I'm sure when we'll show people how good our game is, a lot of people will return and even more people will want to play our game because it's going to be very special.

Some things aren't set in stone, we're still going to have polls because I care about your opinion. But the main plot of the game is not one of those things.

Personally, I think that's a good thing. One problem of BB was, that DS clearly wasn't very enthusiastic about the game, partially because it wasn't "his" game anymore. He definitely seems more invested in Glamour, although it's far too early to have an opinion about the game. It wouldn't have been the best start to the game if he had been forced to add a whole new MC he doesn't really care about.
while I can see logic of him being true to his vision, it still disappoints me as I have zero interest in female protagonist.

Reactions: zippydan

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hi can I ask how to load save games I download here, wen I paste it in the saves nothing happen or didn't show the saves
Sorry I don't know if I am in the right thread to ask these kind of question
You must make sure the save files have the right name.
They should look like this.
Save0.save
Save1.save
Save2.save
And so on..
So if you DL a save and wanna try it you have to name it correctly to follow this name order. A gap in the order will make all files after last correct file name invisable. So if your last save was (Save13.save) and you DL a new save, name it (Save14.save) and your good to go :)

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
That's exactly how we do it! I finish 6,7,8!
That's cool!!
Do you speak German, if yes then write me a PM.
for a better chat in german
Du machst super Arbeit, freue mich dass ich mit dir arbeiten kann. Es ist eine gute Idee nur reine deutsche Version zu machen.

Reactions: Drussler
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes