kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
He never went back to BB because he said that Glamour was the game he always wanted to do, you can call it a passion project and I believe him, no way he would waste all that effort to make a new game from scratch for any other reason.
as far as i understand glamour was not a new game from scratch. in fact it had been abandoned previously in order to being working on BB. after he abandoned BB he just went back to glamour. and it seems like from the rumors ive heard, DS is kinda sorta creating BB within glamour. not much content there yet from what ive read but still. very interesting if its all true.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
as far as i understand glamour was not a new game from scratch. in fact it had been abandoned previously in order to being working on BB. after he abandoned BB he just went back to glamour. and it seems like from the rumors ive heard, DS is kinda sorta creating BB within glamour. not much content there yet from what ive read but still. very interesting if its all true.
Just a way to milk more money out of it.
Work on the 1st glamour then drop it, work on BB then drop it now work on glamour now and hint at bringing back BB but without the incest so he can make more money.
Who in the hell would want to download 2 games in one that takes many hours to download just to play BB, nope not me he can jump off a cliff for all I care.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Just a way to milk more money out of it.
Work on the 1st glamour then drop it, work on BB then drop it now work on glamour now and hint at bringing back BB but without the incest so he can make more money.
Who in the hell would want to download 2 games in one that takes many hours to download just to play BB, nope not me he can jump off a cliff for all I care.
One correction: first Glamour was free and "published" on Blogspot (the whole blog was in russian). The game was made with pictures stolen (DS affirmation on his old Patreon page) from internet. The whole thing changed after he "associated" with another developer (also russian; btw DS is not russian, but native russian - he said on his Discord channel) and went to Patreon. The rest is history and we know it ... milking, dropping, re-making, milking, re-re-making, milking, ... and so on ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I sudddenly got stopped getting paid at the hotel.. And I never got paid by Alice???
There is no hotel in BB so you must be using a mod and if you need help go to the mod page.
This thread is only for the original vanilla game.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There is no hotel in BB so you must be using a mod and if you need help go to the mod page.
This thread is only for the original vanilla game.
Fuck.. I posted this in a wrong thread ahahhaha.. I meant to post it in Glamour..

Papow

May 31, 2017
This game's developer should focus on creating model for other game. His model is unique.

sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
I see this is abandoned but it's got a lot of mod support? Is there a list of recommended mods and content for a quality experience?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Best tips for those who want to start playing this game?

Have I read that certain paths are incomplete while others are long or complete, any warning about this?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Best tips for those who want to start playing this game?

Have I read that certain paths are incomplete while others are long or complete, any warning about this?
Best tip... Really only one.
Go to page 1 of this thread, click the link for the Walkthrough and Playthrough questions thread.
Go to the first couple of posts on page one of that thread, the ones by a1fox3, and literally everything you need to know and do in the game is there.

Reactions: groq and a1fox3

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Is any mod crucial to a good gaming experience? I saw the list of mod's and there are so many that I lost the desire to download any.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is any mod crucial to a good gaming experience? I saw the list of mod's and there are so many that I lost the desire to download any.
No mods are necessary.

The only real way to tell if any of them will be of interest to you, is to go into the relevant threads for the mods, and if necessary download and try them out yourself.
If you do decide on any mods, copy the entire game folder and use that copy for playing any mods. It'll eliminate any chance of screwing up the game files by accident.

D

Deleted member 1582483

I can't gave lisa the jewelry that I bought, what is the problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't gave lisa the jewelry that I bought, what is the problem?
Just keep buying and try every day that you can talk to her alone.
It will happen but it also needs other quest to be at a cretin point to trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

Is it worth playing, because i'm seeing that's it's abandoned ?
Yes it is very well worth playing.
It was about 4-6 more updates from being finish but it has sex with all the family on the Lisa girlfriend paths.

After you finish you will want to play Lisa Special Day https://f95zone.to/threads/lisas-special-day-v1-0-mobum.10883/ Must play after you finish BB all the way for the best effect.
(This is a fan made finish for just 1 part for Lisa only but very well made.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay thanks, i will check it out ! :)
Before you start or soon after anyway you should go to the walkthrough section and read my mini walkthroughs.

"Two ways to fail at this game."
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"
Make sure to get Lisa spanked right after you offer to help her for free with homework, this will avoid the "Homework Bug"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes