polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Do you have to keep making such awful shitposts? We get it, you have an opinion on the game and its characters and you will not be swayed in that opinion. I've yet to see a post from you that isn't some variation of "YOU'RE the true VILLAIN! Eric is the HERO sent to VANQUISH you!".
Your tears are indeed delicious, but that doesn't change the facts.
The goal is to corrupt the Hero.
Cockblock mom so Eric turns to sister / aunt
blackmail him for money
throw Lisa at him so she can tempt him

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Older sister let's you watch her cam shows...
Do you still continue watching and interacting with Alice on cam if you tell her you are Max and not pose as Mike? I just went with Mike.

I thought if this is expanded there might be ways to make Alice more dependent on Mike and later more dependent on Max, I hope this is not another fluff useless option.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
*sigh*

Seriously for the love of god just use the god damn ignore button. If you know someone isn't going to change their type of posts responding to him won't do any good just use the ignore function and be free from their posts. If I see any more personal attacks you're getting restricted from posting on this thread for the time I deem fair.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Do you still continue watching and interacting with Alice on cam if you tell her you are Max and not pose as Mike? I just went with Mike.

I thought if this is expanded there might be ways to make Alice more dependent on Mike and later more dependent on Max, I hope this is not another fluff useless option.
During the camshows, did Alice slip and call you Max a few times? If so, she knows it's you.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017

By doing this "blog", Max and Alice give each other a hint that they know who they really are. The indicator of feelings of Alice in relation to Max is growing. And no, Alice is not drunk ...
What will happen in the continuation of the "blog"? Alice invited Max to his room (without sweets). Then she admits how long she loves him and dreams of sleeping with him

summerjo

May 9, 2017
By doing this "blog", Max and Alice give each other a hint that they know who they really are. The indicator of feelings of Alice in relation to Max is growing. And no, Alice is not drunk ...
What will happen in the continuation of the "blog"? Alice invited Max to his room (without sweets). Then she admits how long she loves him and dreams of sleeping with him
or maybe just string him along to get more money out of him on the "blog"

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
oh..i like that idea...might slip that she "really likes one of her customers...mike" and hint that he is nice like her brother is?...nice leading to more scenes and possible revelation.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
oh..i like that idea...might slip that she "really likes one of her customers...mike" and hint that he is nice like her brother is?...nice leading to more scenes and possible revelation.
Nice idea. But it should only continue like this if you decide not to act like a jerk in previous encounters, like in the cigarette opportunities. Otherwise, the plot breaks...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
or maybe just string him along to get more money out of him on the "blog"
In the bathroom she has already told everything. On the "defensive reaction" and apologized for his behavior. Here you can understand everything. The older sister is in love with her brother and tries to stop loving him.
Once Alice did not take money, although Max suggested.
In 0.6, will the continuation of the "blog"? I think that there are a few scenes left: a conversation without using aliases, and then a scene in Alice's room! Or does someone want to extend it?
Can reconsider the relationship of Alice + Cathy.
I said that Katya uses Alice, but everything can be vice versa. Alice loves her brother, and when she finds Katya, she decides to switch her attention from her brother to Katya. She told Katya that she was doing everything for her, as gratitude for her salvation, but in fact she was looking for a way to forget about her brother.
Events in the "blog", and even Kata itself unites Alice and Max with her quirks! Not long left. Soon a "defensive reaction" will completely disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
During the camshows, did Alice slip and call you Max a few times? If so, she knows it's you.
She only called Max once IIRC, and she said sorry afterward, he was reminding her of her prevented brother but you are right, she might have figured it out.

Hoping she didn't

nebele

May 20, 2017
Hey, guys, I don't know if it is asked before but since there are 185 pages I just couldn't find it. So I am having problems with saving the game. It just not saves it. Also when I try to use savegames that I downloaded from this website, continue button is not active on the starting screen. By the way, yes there is a "Save" folder in the directory of the game. Thanks in advance.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
check the config also... there is a way to change the path for saving games ... like d:\Big Brother\Savegames.... or inside the gamedir itself inside the mentioned savedir

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Some people get confused in this game because most games have the MC as the Hero of the game.
In this case, you play the villain. You are not trying to protect your family from the bad man.
Eric is the Hero, who rightly so, thinks you should be sent to military school, to protect the girls from you.

Embrace your dark side. Stop making excuse for your crimes. Corrupt your sisters, mother and aunt. Fuck every one of them in the ass. All these posts trying to justify your actions, as if you were trying to save your family, are retards.
Max is definitely a villain if not THE villain. But Eric being the hero... Not sure I can behind that. Is Eric less evil than Max? from what we know so far, that is entirely possible to argue and has merits to the point but make no mistake Eric is also a 'bad' character. And not the rough-background evil-turned-good character in some media, just straight bad. It is impressive that Max is so fucked-up that he can make Eric look like a hero to some. Got to give DS credit for that.

I'd be interested in a poll to see who people viewed as the "hero" in this game. Kira maybe?

Venee

Jun 15, 2017
This is really big qestion but i think Max looks more like hero in front of Eric, after all he try to help his family yes he try to fuck all woman in that family but Eric try to steal everythning and fuck the family :D so i think max is more close to hero :D

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I really hope for more voyeur content, and seeing the latest images this seems to be in roadmap :)

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Frankly I don't understand too , after 0.2 , I got problem in trying to lose the game. I remember alot of ppl asking for the alice-eric massage and eric-alice punishment scenes. I didn't know we have that scene like many of them , and I realized from the help ppl post in the forum , u really gotto "try and lose hard" for that scenes. Ironically u can blunder your way to counter Eric , but u have to "try hard" to lose to Eric. And ppl still complaining that Eric is OP...funny. I guess like @summerjo say it be a visual novel where u click next to see sex scenes and some ppl like that, I do understand the mentality of no hassle sex scenes but I be real sad to see a real game got go down to a visual novel like so many start up out there...

I don't think I wanna be drawn in to a discussion on whether u hate Hitler or the atrocities he done.. that will be yes like you say , its as stupid as that sound. And 2ndly , "cuck the fuck outta Max or me" not "you", you think you are Max , I don't , I am just playing a game where the game MC is Max.

Yes NTR , sorry to bring back NTR again , but NTR really need some explanation. NTR simply mean the act of "stealing" someone away from another that the 2 actually have a pre-existing intimate relation. Someone tried to post "loved ones" as justification of NTR , NOPE!!! If a sis got married , the brother did not get NTRed by his brother-in-law , thats dumb and not how it works.
BUT if the bro and sis got an incestous relation beforehand , then it up for discussion. You can only be "STOLEN" on what you "HAVE" in the first place.
What NTR is NOT is , The person you wanna have sex or relation with hitching with another person. And that person didn't cuck you. If thats NTR cuck , every college guy will be NTRed cucks. I wanna have sex with all Victoria Secrets Angels , and Miss Universe contestants every year, and thats means ppl cuck NTR me every year? Thats dumb beyond understanding.

In BB start Max got no extra siblings relations with anyone , in fact , like @TC said , Max is trying to be an Eric and screw everyone in the family and thats Eric's aim too. Its a flat out race start to see who achieve that first. We can discuss how OP Eric is in the game mechanics , but no he didn't NTR shitz from Max. In fact if Max lose to him , which the game allowed , Max can NTR eric's prizes from him from behind. But if you are ahead , I haven seen any way Eric can NTR shitz from Max.

In fact the Eric and Ann is an item together from the start , Max is supposed to to break up and steal Ann from Eric , now that IS NTR.
Helping Lisa and Alex together by seducing Olivia , Alex did not NTR Lisa (thats so dumb) , but seducing Olivia from Alex so Max break them up and help Lisa and Alex together IS definitely NTR on Max part. I am tired of ppl using NTR tag as label for "Why I don't get to screw this girl but he can"
And 180++ pages , all the "holier than thou" anti NTR activists ranting that NTR ruin the game , any1 that support NTR is perverse beyond redemption and even curses that NTR fall upon ppl IRL if you so much as to support NTR , there is not a single post condemning the this only 2 real NTR act in the game from Max , None , Zero ..
Don't get me wrong , I got respect for everyone's fantasy as long as they know where to draw the line, in fact theres a few post saying they are okie with NTR as long as they are the one doing it and they don't like to be NTRed ,that is 100% legit and I understand that.
What really riles me the countless of so called anti NTR activists misusing the label NTR to attack content (if they do not get to screw everyone without competition) and accepting NTR with glee as long as they are the one doing it (they get to screw everyone without competition)
You just wanna be the dude that screw everyone without competition just say it.(I got no issue with that), but don't pretend you are a some kinda of knight of anti NTR when all you want is just to screw everyone (NTR or not).
I've had this NTR discussion far too many times, so forgive my reluctance to start it again. I hope this will be the last time. NTR doesn't have a specific definition. You're making it very specific because Max doesn't have an established relationship with anyone in this game. That's not the point. NTR is labeled with any jealous feeling that makes one FEEL like their interest was taken from them. Whether it's their's to be stolen or not is irrelevant and that's the point. NTR is based strictly on a feeling, most of the time, an irrational feeling, not a specification. That's what makes it so controversial. Either way, the NTR definition topic was NOT the point I was making whatsoever in my previous discussion.

All I'm saying is that this very discussion is proving my point that I was making in my statement about Eric being a "great villain". The everlasting argument of NTR is the reason for Eric's relevance as someone said he was a great villain and I wanted to shut that BS down. It had nothing to do with definitions or specifics. I simply made a general statement to debunk Eric being called a "great villain" due to the hate he generates.

riexor

May 27, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but everytime I look at this thread it feels like watching a mix of Twilight Zone and Groundhog Day.
While simplistically accurate, both of those are far more entertaining. :eek:penedeyewink:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes