Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
I'm wondering how many people are furiously going back to the posts and editing the tone before DS reads them?

Anyway welcome DS thoroughly enjoy playing the game you've made/making.
Probably the hypocrite ones. Lol.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
can iasking max cant sex with kira only bjand hj? cant sex with a kira i very like kira this char

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Um, hello guys :)
neymar.ufficiale.2018.690x400.jpg

Reading some comments it looks like this !!!!

Welcome dude, and indeed you gonna have a lot of reading to do and you might find some very accurate hints to make a better game. Which means you might convince some us to pledge for you...a pretty nice "opportunity" hehe..
I'm not a huge fan of your game i do like some parts of it: pros and cons, and the day the cons become the most i won't play it anymore (and won't bitch about it for hours in here :) )
Anyway, you can be proud of one thing at least, you made hundreds if not thousands of people talking about your game, and remember no piracy has ever been done on total crap

Reactions: patrikfr01

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
If real DarkSilver is here i just have one question to ask is:
Eric is gone forever or will be back in future update ?

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Honestly DS you're saying that piracy thing is bad. And from the perspective of a game developer you are right, but piracy is pretty common in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc...
I might be wrong, but i dont believe you never downloaded a cracked version of the game, especially a single player game.
For example I bought Mafia 2 back in 2010 because i liked the Mafia: City of Lost Heaven although it was a single player, i could easily download it and never pay, but i chose to give the devs some money and support them. Now i dont have that opportunity, and i cant support you in developing your game, but i can tell you that your game is pretty fu**ing good and i wish you luck with that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It may be we are able to find bugs that has not been reported before from the parton players/

Lesa's sex-ed gets broken if you give for free homework at the beginning of the game. At least in the 7.3 build the bug is in.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes