kappakivet

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a fix for the fucking dialoque thing where u get stuck? and u cant get out of the dinner table discussion?

Mustang05

May 13, 2017
@kappakivet Not to sure what bug you are talking about. Are you playing the modded version, and if so who's mod.(Chancer, Ikaru, Galins). Also might be better to post this in the walkthrough/playthrough thread. Or send me a DM and I will try and help

Johnhandcot

Aug 25, 2017
Opening the game for the first time and I'm stuck on the screen where it says "All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older" and it's been stuck there for 10 minutes, is there a button I have to click or is it not working

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
So for you if some people like ntr means that they like to see their women get fuck by other(s). By following that logic it means that incest lovers would like to fuck their family?. Dud chill, dont take my comment too seriously or personal, it is just a game, a game that the conversation that we have here wont affect the development. We all have things that we like and dislike and we all love to see that in a movie or book or game, thats how we get to choose what movie or book or game or music we like. No had feelings.
Chaos, All good here...
My issue isn't with the kink or even Eric...It's this dumb idea his fans keep claiming that Eric makes this game different and BETTER than any other game when he adds nothing, not even as much as any other character in any other game does!
To say without him this game is just a linear follow the path game is just ridiculous.
There were much better arguments to be made for having Eric in this game...I have even mentioned a few!
But unfortunately He wasn't used in that way at all.
He was merely a Binary choice....Friends and Peep, No Friends and NO PEEP!

Just a few examples if what COULD have happened with Eric to make him worth having...

Teach Max how to dominate and control.
Use Max in a Lisa Training and forcing Mom to watch
Forcing Mom to service her kids
Bringing Bondage and Discipline into the game
Or the ultimate Cuck, Have Max Cuck Eric with his Mother after they find out his secret!

But all he is in this game is a Peek or No Peek choice.

Reactions: cypr

Mustang05

May 13, 2017
Opening the game for the first time and I'm stuck on the screen where it says "All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older" and it's been stuck there for 10 minutes, is there a button I have to click or is it not working
Did you get your version from here. Because I've never seen this warning. If you got it somewhere else, try downloading it from the first page. And see if that helps.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So for you if some people like ntr means that they like to see their women get fuck by other(s). By following that logic it means that incest lovers would like to fuck their family?. Dud chill, dont take my comment too seriously or personal, it is just a game, a game that the conversation that we have here wont affect the development. We all have things that we like and dislike and we all love to see that in a movie or book or game, thats how we get to choose what movie or book or game or music we like. No had feelings.
well i have been testing lots of games lately non got ntr as this at start but still it might worked if you had option to put or imagine as many games say to be in his skin and do the deed, but its not so. you basically need binoculars for all ntr shit or how you call it. Also guys that prefer that prefer that can still keep it as your ship whats nice i just hope that in this route after you will learn all you can about control will be able to put bullet in his head that would be awesome (or keep him, to have option -> (what is pretty much all about to have option to choose)).

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
About the NTR stuff again... I still am quite sure (dunno if it's doable) that NTR should be an option (not counting Ann). As most of you know we can avoid the 2nd photoshoot in order to stop Eric from doing Kira, we can also get rid of him with two different methods. Meaning that if you choose not to get rid of Eric you will eventually watch the NTR (if you don't appeal to females enough obviously), if you however get rid of him you won't watch it.. easy as that. NTR is already in the game and can be expanded, however ways to avoid should also be thought of (actually no need to since it's already an option.)

trying to think of a way to make everyone happy..

Reactions: cypr and Born2game

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
About the NTR stuff again... I still am quite sure (dunno if it's doable) that NTR should be an option (not counting Ann). As most of you know we can avoid the 2nd photoshoot in order to stop Eric from doing Kira, we can also get rid of him with two different methods. Meaning that if you choose not to get rid of Eric you will eventually watch the NTR (if you don't appeal to females enough obviously), if you however get rid of him you won't watch it.. easy as that. NTR is already in the game and can be expanded, however ways to avoid should also be thought of (actually no need to since it's already an option.)

trying to think of a way to make everyone happy..
exactly if it would be option for you to choose or not nobody would complain, but because all of us are forced for 1/3 of game we are here.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
exactly if it would be option for you to choose or not nobody would complain, but because all of us are forced for 1/3 of game we are here.
Kind of, but I guess that only having Ann do it is not THAT bad, therefore if from now on there would be some new Eric content (either with Lisa or Alice) we could avoid it by having Lisa as our GF or again by kicking Eric out of the house.

kappakivet

Aug 25, 2017
@kappakivet Not to sure what bug you are talking about. Are you playing the modded version, and if so who's mod.(Chancer, Ikaru, Galins). Also might be better to post this in the walkthrough/playthrough thread. Or send me a DM and I will try and help
Tried also without mods just wont fucking work tilting so hard

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is starting to sound like a computer problem.

Anyway being that you are having a problem with the game please post for help here:

Include your computer specs and what version of the game you are trying to play.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Kind of, but I guess that only having Ann do it is not THAT bad, therefore if from now on there would be some new Eric content (either with Lisa or Alice) we could avoid it by having Lisa as our GF or again by kicking Eric out of the house.
y having made a deal with him its not that bad, you do both sisters and aunt and even blackmail him in doing mom, and in between u get him pills so he dont get up lol, do have 1 save this way just to see whats gona happen if any. now perfect finish would be that you finish control opp and made him disappear for this route or keep him as your dog to tell him when to eat when to shit and all in between.

this route ended the way you have poked ann with fingers (blindfolded) and he wants to make arrangement with you to trade mom for sis, but you don't promise him anything. all is missing is some cage for him, if you want to do group with anyone (with your permission of course). or for the route with kate mom to continue that she train him in to dog and got option to take him back (disciplined and obedient) or not. :)

Also one thing is missing in game that most got. when you get warned about decision on point of no return. i hope that get implemented at some point so you dont need 300 saves but 10 are enough on major decision + extra for 1 time scenes you want to save.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes