Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Thank you, I welcome him. Really. Hope he gets more unbiased feedback from here.
But only as long as things dont change for worse... for us.
Lol He has been getting pretty harsh criticism on patreon. Many honest critiques of the game good and bad, others
are just like some we have here people who just love to troll. Hell I even have an two Fake Threetees that has posted bogus free DL links, and pretty much trash him BB and some other games. I am pretty sure they came from here.

When people complained about the images not being up to Par Dark Silver cleaned up some and started to make better images.

It has been said he does not follow his original game plan. Odd since the original is posted on his front page, and he has pretty much stuck to it. I think the problem comes from people wanting the game to follow their preconceptions, and when it does not they go berserk. That happend on his patreon page when V4 came out giving Erik more power than he had in V3. I myself threw a shit-fit and dropped the game. He told us that was how he planned the game and to be patient because Erik was not going to be around forever.

Gawker

Aug 25, 2017
Couple days ago i was in htg waiting for SS new release then i saw a post with the download link to bb and think... well I'll try this meanwhile, thing I deeply regret now, the girls are hot specially the mom but the plot is just bad, is like IncestStory that i tried sometime and quit for the blackmail and corruption to your own family, but this game is even worst.

Not trying to offend anybody just wanted to share my frustration after this.

arnold80000000

Jul 3, 2017
Just an idea, but would have been interesting if Eric had a daughter/ wife, and she moved in around the same time as the wallet opportunity. The blackmail option could have been a lot more interesting and ultimately a nice revenge on Eric (reverse NTR). The friendship route would also open up a lot more possibilities e.g. if the daughter slept in Lisa's room, then depending on if you were friends route (NTR route) you would be on the couch and Kira would go to mums room along with Eric, and if blackmail route - Eric on couch and you 'forced' to sleep in Mum / Kira's room (am sure Kira would help her) or in Eric's daughter and Lisa's room (if girlfriend route)- and kick Eric out after a bit. Also if the daughter could break Eric out from Kate's mum's place (along with the recording of Max and Olivia) and that would mean a slow fight back..........

Reactions: bob70000000

9della

Aug 3, 2017
Just an idea, but would have been interesting if Eric had a daughter/ wife, and she moved in around the same time as the wallet opportunity. The blackmail option could have been a lot more interesting and ultimately a nice revenge on Eric (reverse NTR). The friendship route would also open up a lot more possibilities e.g. if the daughter slept in Lisa's room, then depending on if you were friends route (NTR route) you would be on the couch and Kira would go to mums room along with Eric, and if blackmail route - Eric on couch and you 'forced' to sleep in Mum / Kira's room (am sure Kira would help her) or in Eric's daughter and Lisa's room (if girlfriend route)- and kick Eric out after a bit. Also if the daughter could break Eric out from Kate's mum's place (along with the recording of Max and Olivia) and that would mean a slow fight back..........
Then, max gets to blackmail Eric and fuck eric's wife while at it.

Reactions: bob70000000

9della

Aug 3, 2017
At the end of each sex act, Max should have a choice of where he wants to come:
- mouth
- pussy
- ass
- tits
- accidental creampie

M

MantisK

After Eric "vanishes" (capeesh) has anyone avoided paying towards bills?
I notice it fluctuates, then around day 5073 (or so it seems...) I went a week without paying, and the amount needed kept getting smaller. Since real dialog is scarcer than Lisa's panties, I have no idea who is picking up the slack, or what will happen if I just keep not paying.

Reactions: Darkaura

Johnhandcot

Aug 25, 2017
Did you get your version from here. Because I've never seen this warning. If you got it somewhere else, try downloading it from the first page. And see if that helps.

Just extracted from the Filebox link, same goes for MEGA. Am I doing something wrong??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Max get benefits or he should if he picks up the tab that is needed each week, if Max does not pay he loses his benefits and the rest of the family picks up the tab.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Just extracted from the Filebox link, same goes for MEGA. Am I doing something wrong??
What it looks like to me is either your anti-virus program or your computer will not allow the game to run.
That is just the loading screen and should go to the game.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks guys for you warm welcome :)
I came here not to stop piracy, it's just a stupid idea.
I came to read quite opposite position to understand what people like and what they dislike mostly. Because on my patron I have a people who likes game mostly, but very little of people who dislike it.

Of course it way too late to change plot story, but I still want to have a feedback to understand what is working good and what is working not so good as planned.

However, I still do not support piracy for _my_ games :) So don't expect me to comment or provide any kind of support about it :)

Gawker

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks guys for you warm welcome :)
I came here not to stop piracy, it's just a stupid idea.
I came to read quite opposite position to understand what people like and what they dislike mostly. Because on my patron I have a people who likes game mostly, but very little of people who dislike it.

Of course it way too late to change plot story, but I still want to have a feedback to understand what is working good and what is working not so good as planned.

However, I still do not support piracy for _my_ games :) So don't expect me to comment or provide any kind of support about it :)
almost 80% don't like it in here

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
First off I want to welcome DS! I have only one suggestion for you that I have stated previously...
You need to create a bridge between the Oliva GF path to the Lisa GF path so we can get that content. Should be easy to do...Simply have Lisa get curious about what Olivia and Max are doing and want to try it. This could then lead to a failure on the first attempt that sends both characters to the training cycle and all the Lisa content you have already spent hours creating. For those who have already seen that content it should be easy to get them to the Olivia content via a double date and eventual threesome.

My hatred of Eric notwithstanding...That is the biggest issue with the game...Half your development is lost on half your audience.
It's not really all that hard to replay the game and choose different options, or just come here to get a save file. If he "bridged" those two branches, I think the end result would be to dilute the impact of both of them. Now, I'd be fine if he created a third path that combined elements of both of the original two paths. Maybe it reuses images from both, although with different dialogue. But it could also have new images, too.

What I'd honestly love though is for the two paths to be even more distinct and separate, rather than closer. All of the characters should be slightly different because of the choices you make in the game. Olivia path Lisa should be different than girlfriend path Lisa, and end up becoming more and more involved with Max for different reasons. Maybe the Olivia version is driven by jealousy and curiosity, while the girlfriend version is more financially motivated, but it slowly turns into an honest relationship.

Reactions: Trombe and Darkaura

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Umm, English is not my native language guys, just what do you mean when you say "grinds my gears" ?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes