Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Interesting delevopment here. Wonder what made him finally make the decision to come check us out?
If typed on google: big brother dark silver
The first result is the link to DS Patreon site
The second result is the link to F95zone.com .... Big Brother [v0.7.0.003] [Dark Silver] Discussion Thread ...
It was not hard to imagine that, just for curiosity, sooner or later, DS would have one click

Reactions: Born2game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Things that could push this game over the top.

I will start it off.

1. After Lisa becomes Max's GF and he helps her with homework for 3 days without any demands Lisa just before dinner starts will give Max a light kiss on the check and say "Thank You for help with my homework, I got an A" .

2. After Lisa becomes Max's GF while getting out of the pool and going to the chair to sun bath "give a sly kiss to Max if he is out there".

3. While watching TV with mom Lisa after becoming Max's GF comes up and says " Max could you help me with a problem with my homework" and when Max gets to the bedroom Lisa gives him a big fat wet kiss and tells him "thank you" or "I Love You", something like this.
(All this taken no time away so max can go back to watching TV with mom.)

4. Alice, after Max starts helping with Alice blog and when she gets a bonus, during Max helping her with dishes she gives him a kiss on the check and says "Thank You".

5. One more for Lisa is at night after she becomes Max's GF she will cuddle with Max on Max's bed, just cuddle and maybe a light kiss.

There I have gotten it started, so what else can we come up with that will push this game over the top?

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
First off I want to welcome DS! I have only one suggestion for you that I have stated previously...
You need to create a bridge between the Oliva GF path to the Lisa GF path so we can get that content. Should be easy to do...Simply have Lisa get curious about what Olivia and Max are doing and want to try it. This could then lead to a failure on the first attempt that sends both characters to the training cycle and all the Lisa content you have already spent hours creating. For those who have already seen that content it should be easy to get them to the Olivia content via a double date and eventual threesome.

My hatred of Eric notwithstanding...That is the biggest issue with the game...Half your development is lost on half your audience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
How about have an option to take a shower as MAX at some fixed times in the day, and have your sisters, mother, kira walk in on you. At first by mistake, and then on purpose depending on your relation.
And after becoming Lisa's BF she comes in and has some form of sex HJ,BJ,or even anal(after the training is complete).
Or have Alice ask you for "favours" in exchange for money(she's always greedy), instead of the "why so gloomy" grind which currently has little value. The favours could be sexual, but also items like erotic books/movies or clothes. Which would open up the opportunity to put more costumes in the game.
Or have Max cook for the family(with training lessons online path) and as he gets better, he gets rewarded by the girls depending on how well he cooked, or for making their favorite food...

Reactions: 9della and Asphyx

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Perfectly fine to share content, we are a pirate site after all. I just ask that you don't trow personal insults at Dark Silver like some people have been doing. You can criticize the game and characters all you want and express your opinion but insults aren't ok.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Great for you guys who like to have someone else fuck your women but the majority prefer to fuck them ourselves, You peepers are free to watch us!
So for you if some people like ntr means that they like to see their women get fuck by other(s). By following that logic it means that incest lovers would like to fuck their family?. Dud chill, dont take my comment too seriously or personal, it is just a game, a game that the conversation that we have here wont affect the development. We all have things that we like and dislike and we all love to see that in a movie or book or game, thats how we get to choose what movie or book or game or music we like. No had feelings.

Reactions: Born2game

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Max has installed cameras throughout the house. Maybe he can actually see what they're recording? And maybe he doesn't have to risk sneaking onto balconies or peeking into windows and chance getting caught?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
some people seem to think that Dark Silver has joined group so he can see who is leaking content, this isn't true, what is he going to do scroll through everyone's profiles and match them up with his patreons and then block them on his site, that would be stupid and if he did it to me i would stop my payments, which means he would lose money, oh what would i do if only there was a site i could get images and game from, oh wait a minute, also this isn't the only site you can get game from, the only reason i joined his site is because on the start up screen it says there will be extra content on the server, this hasn't happened yet and when i discussed on his forum no one seemed keen on it
so relax he is most probably here to see how others feel about his game

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes