Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's funny how when DS shows up the eric (AKA cuntface) fans show up and try and make some kind of last ditch effort to bring back beta-fag cuck content...
How very sad.

I'm almost positive DS has now realised how much his eric character was absolutely detested in an amount unparalleled across all of Patreon. (perhaps even the internet)
He would have to be literally insane to consider bringing that kind of content back.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I keep seeing this with the erroneous assumption that 1.0 comes after .9. 1.0 could be a hundred iterations away, after .10, .11, .12... .99, .10. Both MrDots and DarkCookier are beyond .100, how can fans still not yet grasp how software versioning works?
What? To be honest... by whatever means... 0.10 or 1.0 ... suit yourself. What the heck!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's funny how when DS shows up the eric (AKA cuntface) fans show up and try and make some kind of last ditch effort to bring back beta-fag cuck content...
How very sad.

I'm almost positive DS has now realised how much his eric character was absolutely detested in an amount unparalleled across all of Patreon. (perhaps even the internet)
He would have to be literally insane to consider bringing that kind of content back.
I had the same thoughts. Nice try! But foredoomed to failure...

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You never tricked Olivia the moment she saw your cock she wanted it.
Olivia is the best path for me. I am ambivalent with regard to INC and really don't care for ANL at all. Tho', I do still want her to help me to convince Lisa to give it up... Preferably some front door action.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
10% of his patrons dropped on the spot for .4. I went from $5 to $1. I expect a bunch of his $40 folks gave him an earful too. That you can't hit the new content without duping Eric, tells me not only won't he be back, but no new content for him will be transpiring for him anytime soon. Eric as an adversary was a nice tactic. God-mode Eirc was bad planning and bad game design. DC is into big-time, broad appeal, non-niche, happy fan territory now. No way does he F that up.

labrat1469

Jun 10, 2017
The way Eric character was rolled out was what made me drop the game. The way mom reacted to what was going on right in front of her face with her new boyfriend was unrealistic. Once she caught wind of how he was trying to seduce her daughters or how he was trying to get rid of Max shortly coming into the scene should have sent up red flags to get rid of his sorry ass. I'm glad he is gone. Maybe a death scene or what ever happen to Eric update might make the Eric haters like me stop hating him so much and give a sense of closure.

Gawker

Aug 25, 2017
eric is not the problem in this game, at least for me, the main problem is the blackmail, trick and corruption to the family members, what kind of person would do that to your own blood to get wet his dick? just hire a prostitute
yeah that is the problem

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
yeah that is the problem
Idk there is some thirsty dudes out their at lets not forget back in anchient times those mother fuckers married sisters and shit all the time *Cough Egyptian Pharros Cough* They felt that fucking a sister or mother or something kept the blood line pure.

It's why King Tut had a fucking club foot he was a incest baby and it was a incest that went pretty far it's why a bunch of those kids are all fucked up

Same reason in Afghanistan and other middle eastern countries that are ultra heavy on following Islam to the letter have high birth defect rates cause family members will "Honor Rape" a female who shamed them to restore the honor of the family

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Really? and at what day is that?
Somewhere around day 300 or so it was the very last thing I need to get done.

This one I am in now is on day 146 and I have just a little over 2k saved up and will save another 2k then buy the jewelery for Lisa and thats the last major expense I have running well over 1200 a day in cam income, easy peasy.

When I start training in Max and Lisa bedroom with aunt and get that cam set up daily income will be well over 1700.

Here is the pic I took of it just after I paid Kate's mom the 5k.

Last edited:

ohgawd

Jun 26, 2017
is there a full guide on how to add images into the game yet? ive got one from the fan art thread and wanted to see if i can add it before i start making a few

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
@DarkSilver have you thought about releasing an official walkthrough for each update?your game is definetely the most complicated on patreon and a lot of times many of us sit there not knowing how to progress on the new content for each update.
P.S complicated isnt bad.
Yup, I really want to do this. Unfortunately, I can'd get it done yet.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Katgza

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
Why stop at just Blackmail...Have Max buy a gun on the internet, have him shoot Eric and then Rape his entire family at Gunpoint!
Incest Genre isn't about any of this. It's about the journey to Romantic FORBIDDEN love! The idea that the LUST for each other is greater than the risk and of being exposed and the guilt that you should not have given into your feelings. To have mutual sexual feelings you know you shouldn't have but is too good to deny yourself of.

Yes there is usually some trickery involved in the lead up to that experience. It's a subtle game of seduction, creating hints to the target, setting up situations where that target starts to think about and eventually comply.

Not this Suck my Cock or I'll screw up your homework and you will get spanked.
I guess I had a discussion about it at patreon's page, but I'll reply here as well.
From initial versions it was very clear that it will be very minor amount of romantic. So that how things are going.

Currently I start to get some requests from my patrons about adding a bit of romantic stuff, so I'm thinking how they could be added.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Yup, I really want to do this. Unfortunately, I can'd get it done yet.
DS??? Omg...
Hi , first to say I was a big fan of your BB , I really liked it when you first made it. I don't really wish to comment on it now coz it just cause flames war.

I really like your ideas , there's just too many senseless harem sex game and your game was different..

E.g I like those naughty ideas like spider opportunity on proud Alice who despised the MC and others , hidden cams , ,cigarettes opportunities and romance novels, sex education.
And the characters have in depth personality , sweet and dreamy lisa , the proud materialistic Alice , and the ultra control matron Ann with a hidden weakness all that provide compelling story background and in game path development.

Alot of ppl like endless senseless harem sex scenes where different women just queue up to have sex with the MC just because its the MC and there are tonnes of these game. I like it if its me in real life , but in game , its kinda bores me. Thats why I like your initial works.

I was on your patreon page , it pained me every time ppl bashed you for your ideas , and you yielded. In the end BB got more disjointed story-line than a discarded ragged doll from all the flip flops , thats my only issue with the game.
Not going to ask you to change anything , cause theres alot of hostile ppl here(as you already know) and its too late BB is too big and if it works don't fix it =D .

I have only 1 request , its not a demand or anything. I have always wonder what BB would be like if you have made with full control instead of the travesty now. Do you think you will have enough time to start a spin off or new small game? As a side interest or such.

This game will be totally your making , no more shareholders dictating what you can or cannot do. I am not asking u to stop BB by any means (i understand you need to feed your team too =) ) , less I create a riot . But I really like your ideas. Maybe BB's school game , or a new entirely new game

BUT you need to state you explicitly accept only donors and not shareholders who dictate your game , you can give the polls or directions polls as you want but no accepting demands for how the game goes. I will repledge again(small pledge not buying shares sorry) for this game =D , its doesn't matter if its small and slow , as long as you continue on it and have interest in it. Coz I really enjoy 0.2, 0.3 even though its not that big as BB now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes